• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Var?

Jokerswild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fixing to run their var, I got enough to run 80mg for 8 weeks, is the Var gtg? I would rather run 60mg for 10 weeks but Var quality varies so damn much from source to source ya know..

Fixing to run their var, I got enough to run 80mg for 8 weeks, is the Var gtg? I would rather run 60mg for 10 weeks but Var quality varies so damn much from source to source ya know..
I'm sure it's g2g bro but question why would u buy first then ask everyone if it's g2g shouldn't u have asked that first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had decent results.

Didnt see any vasculairty as I have before using the same dose from a different company.

60mg ED For 5 weeks

strength went up and didn’t bloat up as I have before with others “VAR” that was probably low doses DBOL

booyams

i think theres a few reviews of our Anavar on my sig link

There’s reviews on it. If you go over to anasci it was tested and came out good

This has nothing to do with monsters var, but any var. I ran some for two days the other day and indigestion set in that quick. I think I'm getting old.. /deardiary

This has nothing to do with monsters var, but any var. I ran some for two days the other day and indigestion set in that quick. I think I'm getting old.. /deardiary
I know what you mean man. I use to love orals but I just can’t run them anymore

I didn't ask before because I have used some of their orals in the past ( a few years ago) and they were gtg but it seems like Var is so hit and miss from my experience. I've ran UG stuff at 50mg that kept me pumped all day strong as fuck and roadmapped 24/7. Ordered from the same source 6 months later and couldn't keep a pump on 80mg and source swore they were using same powder supplier. Either way we will see, I'm gonna run it at 80mg and will give a review after a month or so. Ditto on the heartburn with orals. When I hit 30 it started, now at almost 40 I sleep with a bottle of tums on the nightstand, dbol seems to flare up the worst.

You’ll be happy with our var at 60-80 Mg’s

IML Gear Cream!
Would you recommend that dose for a first time user of Var?

Thanks
Depends on your overall experience with AAS. 50-60mgs of var daily is a good starting place

I used Monster's var this past fall. I'm about to order more as soon as soon as I'm done typing this :)

Bout 3 weeks in, Var at 80mg day, even on calorie restricted diet strength has went through the roof. Down near single digits BF % now with 7 weeks to go.

Before it gets asked cycle is

80mg var ED wks 1-10
300 test E wks 1-12
500 mast E wks 1-12
400 tren E wks 1-12
30mg sdrol ED wks 10-12

Bout 3 weeks in, Var at 80mg day, even on calorie restricted diet strength has went through the roof. Down near single digits BF % now with 7 weeks to go.
Sounds like everything is going nicely. I used monster car last summer. Was a nice cycle for sure.

No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?

- - - Updated - - -

No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?

Get Shredded!
No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?

- - - Updated - - -

No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?
Check the first page, last response. 4 days ago he udpdated. Looks like everythin is going nicely for him.

No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?

- - - Updated - - -

No update?

its almost been a month.

How is the VAR?

here

Back