Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

It's good to hear from you and if you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

2nd pin was last night I shot 1ml test in right quad and 1ml deca in left quad to check for pip. Woke up with no issues at all..

Stocked fridge last night and my package of glutamine creatine and protein came yesterday so nutrition will be set. I'm gonna go all out dirty bulk and eat like a horse

Will get pics up soon

Achem you my friend are a stand up guy. So far so good. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Special shout-out to achem as most of you know reading this I had issue with drug and alcohol so by being accountable here(halfway house) and on this journey and being able to get a cycle to keep me in the gym has helped immensely... Thanks achem sincerely

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan View Post
    2nd pin was last night I shot 1ml test in right quad and 1ml deca in left quad to check for pip. Woke up with no issues at all..

Stocked fridge last night and my package of glutamine creatine and protein came yesterday so nutrition will be set. I'm gonna go all out dirty bulk and eat like a horse

Will get pics up soon

Achem you my friend are a stand up guy. So far so good. Thank you
    Happy to see this . If U need too u know how to get hold of me,I am trying to get out there . I'm following along in the mean time

Ironlion@keemail.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Come dreal.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan View Post
    Special shout-out to achem as most of you know reading this I had issue with drug and alcohol so by being accountable here(halfway house) and on this journey and being able to get a cycle to keep me in the gym has helped immensely... Thanks achem sincerely
    Definitely brother.It is a good thing and a lot of us have been there.Keep your head up and get back on point.

Addicted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

any progress pictures bro ?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

How are things doing?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Unfortunately seems I have 1 mia.
    Quote Originally Posted by AchemPharm View Post
    How are things doing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:
    Weight has went up 4lbs I would say due to the dbol and the test getting saturated and increased Cal's. I'm waking up with alot more energy and way more rage in the gym

I'm on last week of dbol and the pumps have been everything I thought they would. I did stop taking the dbol for 2 days due to headache as I felt my blood pressure was going sky high but as to be expected with a little water retention and dbol pumps.

So far so good deca should be settling in soon and will continue continue to keep updates . Progress pics will be up in day or two.

Sorry about my brief absence as most know I'm in halfway house to limited access to phone and computer but doing as much as I can

Again I apologise to achem as I didn't know i would be living treatment life again upon taking the pack so I apologise for not being more adamant on posting but I'm bere

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother I did not realize the full extent of your situation.Now I know.We are good.Thankyou for explaining and having the drive to do what you said.

One time in my life it was really fucked.I wanted to train..i wanted to prep to compete in bodybuilding.Shit was difficult..personal issues,living arrangements, money,etc man
    This guy hears my problems and tells me as a solution to "Just do better".That wad it.He said anything can be done or had that you want just by simply doing things better.He was right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya things are getting much better, when i decided to run the log things were turning better for me but decided i needed to get to treatment to ensure sustainable recovery... Access to phons and computers are limited and had I known I would not of accepted the offer. But I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to do so for it is helping me immensly. So far no complaints. Going to be upping the dose of the test to really run it full throttle till they run out then will be doing another order from you..

Progress pics will be up this weekend

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Thankyou bro.Do what you can and we look forward to your updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

update:

finished the dbol took my last dose last night- my review on this was it is what it says it is. vert good clean product only minor issue i had was the elevated blood pressure and holding a lot of water, but to be expected with good potent dbol, i do believe it is superior to many ugls out there, meaning the same feeling i had off of 30mg was very comparable to some labs 50mg-- A+

Current weight is 187 and strength has gone up signigficantly. i started out at 169 coming into the rehab program so I am up almost 20 lbs, i do accredit a lot of that to much better food intake and being clean as well as a help from the gear and hard work inside the gym.

Test is kicking in much more energy throughout the day, libido through the roof, and just a better sense of well being. another sign of legit test. I will hopefully be getting bloods here sometime soon for as i need a CBC to check the levels of my kidney and liver functions anyways due to the substantial amount of partying and abuse i did to them.

Diet is on point I'm on a calorie surplus and calculated macros, my girlfriend is an IFBB pro so that comes in handy with the food intake for i suck at it and just would literally eat anything and everything, so she maintains the clean cals

ACHEM i cannot thank you enough and am so grateful for this opportunity. not only is the gear good but you helped in my journey of regaining my life back with a purpose to move forward and to feel good, look good, and train insane..

thanks brother.

will try to get pics up this weekend.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother we are very happy to be able to help you during a vital transitioning phase in your life.Bodybuilding in general is a full time lifestyle.For it to work for us we have to dig deep.Thankyou for the detailed update.I my self find the dbol to be a good type of potent.I like it at 30mg.Look forward to your progress and if you need anything at all send me a message.