• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cutting Cycle Suggestions?

snowtrax1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

In the past, I did a primo/winny cycle which definitely got me stronger / added muscle but didn't lean me out the way I would have liked.

I've slacked going to the gym but getting back into it now because going through a divorce, so need to get back in shape asap...haha.

I already lost 45 lbs by changing my diet (eating healthier) and hitting up the gym again. I'm about 225 lbs and 6'1" now, but I would really like to get down to 205 lbs and be lean.

I was thinking of doing a var/hcg/clen cycle but looking for other suggestions from anyone who can recommend a good cutting cycle.

Thank you!

Test/tren/mast is a classic for a reason.

I agree with Alex. And you could throw some clen in there too if you really want to

Thanks for the replies!

What would be a good cycle run with test/tren/mast or test/tren/var? What type of PCT would I need at the end?

Thanks, again!

Tren and test

add mast for second half of the cycle for its maximum effect.

What would be a good cycle run with test/tren/mast or test/tren/var?

You mean amounts for a simple cutter? 50/50/50 or 50/50/30 ED should do it, provided your diet is on point.

What type of PCT would I need at the end?

Can't be answered. If you recover easy, a classic PCT or even none will do. If you don't, well... How old?

Test-p, tren ace, mast-p. Most like to go even doses of each. Normally 350mg wk of each, but feel free to experiment. I like ED injects. If you have the cash run anavar starting at 40mg ED and ramping up to 60mg ED, run whole cycle. It depends on you but most want to bail on the tren ace at 6 or 7 weeks due to lethargy, tren sweats, aggressiveness, etc. If you do when you drop the tren ace, add in winstrol about 50mg ED for the last 4 weeks or so of your cycle.

You touched on diet. No one mentioned diet. On a cut, your diet is mostly responsible for your end result. There are several ways to skin a cat, but I recommend a keto diet with a weekly refeed. Meaning around 30g of carbs a day, with a 500-700g carb refeed once a week to replenish glycogen stores. Again it depends on you how many carbs on the refeed.

Plus cardio. Add in HIIT style cardio. I like after weight training. On cardio only days 45 minutes of LISS, if possible do fasted in the mornings.

To review:

Short ester test, tren, mast, with var. Add in winstrol when and if dropping tren.

Your biggest focus should be on diet.

Plenty of HITT/LISS cardio.

Guys love the example of test p/tren ace/mast ace but what about throwing eq in there as well? Just curious as to what the others thought of throwing EQ In with the agents listed or say with eq/test/tren? Thoughts on eq instead of mast or added to the test tren mast combo???

Guys love the example of test p/tren ace/mast ace but what about throwing eq in there as well? Just curious as to what the others thought of throwing EQ In with the agents listed or say with eq/test/tren? Thoughts on eq instead of mast or added to the test tren mast combo???
It really depends on goals, but personally I really like test/tren/eq

IML Gear Cream!
If you've been slacking on gym time and recently lost 45lbs, it doesn't sound like you're ready for tren, mast, etc. I'd run nothing more than a little test, 300-500mg, until you're in really good shape. Then you can throw in the tren, mast, var, whatever, and take it to the next level You'll be much happier with the results if you go this route, imo. Diet dictates cutting success anyway.

If you've been slacking on gym time and recently lost 45lbs, it doesn't sound like you're ready for tren, mast, etc. I'd run nothing more than a little test, 300-500mg, until you're in really good shape. Then you can throw in the tren, mast, var, whatever, and take it to the next level You'll be much happier with the results if you go this route, imo. Diet dictates cutting success anyway.

Sometimes on these boards I fell like we like to jump out and downgrade what others want to do. If he wants to run the cycle he mentioned then more power to him. Trust me I understand where u are coming from and are merely suggesting your opinion but I am sure this isn't dude's first cycle. Sure sounds like the first one in a while but who cares. If he wants to run the three let him run the three. Your quality advice could be utilized by your suggestion on the Compounds he has planned but instead he got your feedback on what you think he should do. Which is totally cool and trust me I am not stirring the pot but hey give ur opinion then possibly some of your expert advice on the stack he mentioned and go from there. By your comment he got absolutely no advice on his proposed cycle. Just feel like we get too caught up with opinions (which downgrade his selection) and instead letting the guy run what he wants. He's a grown man. He can make up his own mind about issues pertaining to his life. Just my 2 cents. And honestly not trying to cause any problems I just see it all the time from posts and just feel the person who proposed the cycle and started the thread is grown enough to decide what and how much of a substance he wants to put into his body

Sometimes on these boards I fell like we like to jump out and downgrade what others want to do. If he wants to run the cycle he mentioned then more power to him. Trust me I understand where u are coming from and are merely suggesting your opinion but I am sure this isn't dude's first cycle. Sure sounds like the first one in a while but who cares. If he wants to run the three let him run the three. Your quality advice could be utilized by your suggestion on the Compounds he has planned but instead he got your feedback on what you think he should do. Which is totally cool and trust me I am not stirring the pot but hey give ur opinion then possibly some of your expert advice on the stack he mentioned and go from there. By your comment he got absolutely no advice on his proposed cycle. Just feel like we get too caught up with opinions (which downgrade his selection) and instead letting the guy run what he wants. He's a grown man. He can make up his own mind about issues pertaining to his life. Just my 2 cents. And honestly not trying to cause any problems I just see it all the time from posts and just feel the person who proposed the cycle and started the thread is grown enough to decide what and how much of a substance he wants to put into his body
His original post says "or other suggestions"......... Looks like zwhit made anther suggestion....

His original post says "or other suggestions"......... Looks like zwhit made anther suggestion....

Thanks bro

He's a grown man so you're right, he can do absolutely as he pleases. I'm giving my opinion on how to achieve the best results based on my own experience. If he's just dieting down right now and wants to simply maintain any lbm he has, there's absolutely no reason to use more than some test, especially after a layoff or slacking as he said.

Diet down to where he wants to be, then throw the tren and/or mast on and take it to the next level. Using tren after a long layoff just to get back in shape after a divorce is a waste of good tren. Keep your god damn hands off of it so the real lifters dont run dry

Looking to run a cut cycle also but I dont pin anything. What would be the best oral cycle to lean out and gain some strength?

I think var is a waste of $ mast only is useful if ur already very low in body fat. Ive aleays liked test p,tren a,winny,and as above clen or helios. I also add tbol while cutting to keep my size.

Back