• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If I have decent test levels....

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My test range has been 496-547 over the last 2 years.
If I run a test only cycle for 10-12 weeks at 500mg and then just taper down to 150mg a week for 3-6 months after that, will I get back (in theory) to my normal levels after pct?
I’ll be 47 next month.

I highly doubt running 150mg a week, you will achieve natural levels. At 150,you will still be in the 700-800 range.

I highly doubt running 150mg a week, you will achieve natural levels. At 150,you will still be in the 700-800 range.

I mean once I stop the 150mg per week. Pct should bring everything back once I stop even after 4-6 months of taking test right? Or will that long of taking exogenous test fuck me?

Let me consult the magic eight ball....

Brah, no way we can answer that for you, so many contributing factors. I will say that for me personally at 46 after six months of TRT and subsequent PCT I tried to go all natural and the best score I could muster was 212. So for me, no, I never did bounce back.

I mean once I stop the 150mg per week. Pct should bring everything back once I stop even after 4-6 months of taking test right? Or will that long of taking exogenous test fuck me?
Should, but as the poster above asked, it will depend on how long you have been on trt?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Always a gamble, especially for a 47 years old.

Since you're posting in the trt subforum, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're on trt. If you're on trt, what's the point in trying to pct? If you're asking will you go back to your normal trt ranges after a blast, and you resume your trt dose for a few months, then yeah...blood work is going to look the same.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe the OP is NOT on trt or has ever ran a cycle.

Correct. Even though my test levels fall into the normal range, I feel like I want a boost to help build some muscle faster and help shed some fat. So I’ve been thinking about running a few months on trt dose and then transitioning that into my 10 week cycle. Then finishing it like normal with my pct.
I’m wondering if I do that, if I’ll fuck my current levels up when I try to get back to normal after the cycle. I realize there isn’t an exact answer. But I just want to see if there isn’t some obvious (to gear vets) reason why I shouldn’t do what I’m thinking about doing.

Correct. Even though my test levels fall into the normal range, I feel like I want a boost to help build some muscle faster and help shed some fat. So I’ve been thinking about running a few months on trt dose and then transitioning that into my 10 week cycle. Then finishing it like normal with my pct.
I’m wondering if I do that, if I’ll fuck my current levels up when I try to get back to normal after the cycle. I realize there isn’t an exact answer. But I just want to see if there isn’t some obvious (to gear vets) reason why I shouldn’t do what I’m thinking about doing.
In that case, you should be just fine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Even if your test levels don't return to normal, embrace the trt at your age. I did, and it was the best thing I've ever done. If the doc asks why you're levels are lower afterwards, just tell him you've been doing extreme dieting to try and lose weight.

If you plan to pct and not go trt at this time than why not just run a cycle and do a normal pct . There is no point in trying to run a long low dose cycle pretty much a trt dose unless to plan to stay on it . The longer you are in gear the harder it will be to get back to a normal level.

If you plan to pct and not go trt at this time than why not just run a cycle and do a normal pct . There is no point in trying to run a long low dose cycle pretty much a trt dose unless to plan to stay on it . The longer you are in gear the harder it will be to get back to a normal level.

Body fat is still higher than I want it to be before I run a full cycle. I wanted to use the trt dose to help speed things up and once I'm around 15% I can just up my dose and start rolling.

A year ago I was at 34% bf. I'm at 20% right now give or take (estimate). I went from 252lbs last year to 209 (this morning). Diet and working out have been in check. I'm ready to stop dieting and trying to hold onto muscle and ready to start eating more calories and adding some lean muscle gains.

Last edited:
My natty levels/age were similar to yours last year.
First run in 20+ years was 300 test c, Proviron 50/day, adex 1mg/week, 500 HCG for 3 months then Just 200 test c, adex, 500 HCG for 3 more months... couldn't get off it :)
I ran very low dose PCT "just clomid" and now 3/4months later i'm right back to where i was natty.... and counting the days to get back on.
Test Levels were 1600ish on 300 test and 1200ish on 200 test c.

My natty levels/age were similar to yours last year.
First run in 20+ years was 300 test c, Proviron 50/day, adex 1mg/week, 500 HCG for 3 months then Just 200 test c, adex, 500 HCG for 3 more months... couldn't get off it :)
I ran very low dose PCT "just clomid" and now 3/4months later i'm right back to where i was natty.... and counting the days to get back on.
Test Levels were 1600ish on 300 test and 1200ish on 200 test c.

Music to my ears. Exactly the experience I was looking to hear about. I had to shoot you a pm.

No, not if you're like me. After a couple cycles I was 46 TT at 45 yrs old. I love being on trt. I felt like shit with 512 TT when I could still rebound after a cycle and couldn't get my Dr to prescribe test. A clinic did then I just did it myself last couple years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No, not if you're like me. After a couple cycles I was 46 TT at 45 yrs old. I love being on trt. I felt like shit with 512 TT when I could still rebound after a cycle and couldn't get my Dr to prescribe test. A clinic did then I just did it myself last couple years.

What test range do you feel best in?

I feel good around 1,100 TT on 200mg test cyp EW, when on TRT/cruise. I still have strength, drive, libido, etc at that level, and no bad sides. My Dr at the clinic liked to keep my level there too, BTW. Though I'm not using a Dr currently I spoke to my new Dr about it and he tested me and said he thought I needed to go to 150mg EW. I would say that amount would work too for TRT. A lot of Dr's won't even go that high. I checked with him because my insurance might pay. I can always add drugs to blast if I want.

Back