• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bpc-157 for female use?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have experience with the use of bcp-157 for shoulder injury (rotator cuff) and arthritis pain or any injury? Can females use it safely. I read it's very nontoxic but can't find to much on female use or success.

Not much info on use in females because it's still in early clinical trials, mostly for inflammatory bowel and related issues. It's a human-derived peptide, with no discernible toxicity or ill effects so far, so in theory should be as safe for women as it is for men. I can't speak to its efficacy in wound repair outside of bowel inflammation, though :)

Of course they can use it. I know quite a few that have

Not much info on use in females because it's still in early clinical trials, mostly for inflammatory bowel and related issues. It's a human-derived peptide, with no discernible toxicity or ill effects so far, so in theory should be as safe for women as it is for men. I can't speak to its efficacy in wound repair outside of bowel inflammation, though :)

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they can use it. I know quite a few that have
Right on thank you

Back