• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genotropin

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the odds of all the Genotropin we see being real pharma hgh as opposed to a pretty good counterfeit?

What are the odds of all the Genotropin we see being real pharma hgh as opposed to a pretty good counterfeit?
I bought 3 cartridges from a source here just to see. Opened the first one, nope, second, third, nope. Threw all 3 in the trash. Nice chunk of change gone but I wasn't going to pin it.

I bought 3 cartridges from a source here just to see. Opened the first one, nope, second, third, nope. Threw all 3 in the trash. Nice chunk of change gone but I wasn't going to pin it.
Well that sucks...
Would be nice to know which source but get you probably don't want to share...

Why not just buy generic ? The pharma stuff is more than likely all counterfeit just save yourself a bunch of money and buy generics.

For all sorts of reasons, the main one being that generics have a much higher percentage of folded peptides, or improperly folded, I suppose I should say.

For all sorts of reasons, the main one being that generics have a much higher percentage of folded peptides, or improperly folded, I suppose I should say.
sounds good but unless you are getting them from rite aid no matter who the sponsor is or what they claim they might just be generics in a fancy box .

If you check out PSL Pharma HGH the one thing I notice that gives me peace of mind is the smell! Its like nothing else out there when compared to generics.

When you open the box it has that distinct pharmaceutical clean lab hospital smell (thats the only way I can explain it.) For example I have some insulin from the pharmacy and when you pierce the rubber stopper with the slin pin you can smell the same exact smell. When I use Genos from PSL the same thing.

But then after that you can always do blood work to confirm you are using real HGH and after several weeks of using it my wedding ring aint coming off my finger. My knuckles get bigger!

Fuck that UncleZ has the real deal Genotropin. I have used a few times over the year and I can tell you 4iu of the real deal is easily equal to 8-10iu of bs generics.

I think the majority are fake.

Too much science these days and splitting hairs.

Diet and training are the deciding factor. Only 15 years to figure it out.

IML Gear Cream!
Why not run seros? You don't have to worry if they aren't kept cold and also they aren't that hard to get and you know they are legit. Most still have the script on them

If you check out PSL Pharma HGH the one thing I notice that gives me peace of mind is the smell! Its like nothing else out there when compared to generics.

When you open the box it has that distinct pharmaceutical clean lab hospital smell (thats the only way I can explain it.) For example I have some insulin from the pharmacy and when you pierce the rubber stopper with the slin pin you can smell the same exact smell. When I use Genos from PSL the same thing.
What you are describing sounds like the presence of metacresol.
Mexican HGH branded Xerendip uses it but the Saizen sold in Mexico does not. Use of this stuff makes sense for multi use vials like insulin or large volume HGH but the Xerendip I get comes in 4iu boxes. Pretty stupid to include a preservative.
I have come to use plain old bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the Xerendip.

What you are describing sounds like the presence of metacresol.
Mexican HGH branded Xerendip uses it but the Saizen sold in Mexico does not. Use of this stuff makes sense for multi use vials like insulin or large volume HGH but the Xerendip I get comes in 4iu boxes. Pretty stupid to include a preservative.
I have come to use plain old bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the Xerendip.
Maybe so ...i don't think it's stupid though....i mean a huge pharma company named Pfizer is not really stupid. The genotropin gets used by the click pen . And dosing is like half an iu...there are plenty of doses in there for sure. So if it is what you say it is then they must be doing something right...and it must be real.

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

At least90 % of gh on the market is bunk

I don't know what ails you but if you're going to be making statements like you have been doing frivolously today you're going to need to support these with something credible... There is a lot of top contenders in this market that have multimillion-dollar investors, you clearly don't know how this Market operates or where to go to or where to stay away from. I'm watching you and I'm watching your posts.. if you're going to be making statements in the severity and which they are you better come through with something credible. Because so far you're doing nothing but fear-mongering and discrediting a lot I'm highly respectable labs that have paid their dues to be in the position in the market in which they are, I could name quite a few labs and a matter of fact several that are here that possess top of the Shelf quality HGH... A lot of them past with very high purity at the same time with low dimers. That speaks volumes right there!!!!!

I don't know what ails you but if you're going to be making statements like you have been doing frivolously today you're going to need to support these with something credible... There is a lot of top contenders in this market that have multimillion-dollar investors, you clearly don't know how this Market operates or where to go to or where to stay away from. I'm watching you and I'm watching your posts.. if you're going to be making statements in the severity and which they are you better come through with something credible. Because so far you're doing nothing but fear-mongering and discrediting a lot I'm highly respectable labs that have paid their dues to be in the position in the market in which they are, I could name quite a few labs and a matter of fact several that are here that possess top of the Shelf quality HGH... A lot of them past with very high purity at the same time with low dimers. That speaks volumes right there!!!!!
I noticed the same thing....diarrhea of the mouth in multiple post. I guess that's why he's in the red.

I can promise you , you are about to get nuked..

But I would also like to add that if you need to throw in credentials of who you are then you are absolutely nobody, and if you are trying to utilize some sort of elite status or resume about being a moderator you clearly did a piss-poor job of displaying that... Because moderators operate with integrity and respect, their job is to display leadership along with the appropriate code of conduct on how to speak, communicate and interact with others... If I was the administrator at whatever Community you're on I would be utterly embarrassed if you were a moderator coming on to another community talkin in the fashion that you are, a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind...

Happy trails...

All I know is nothing has helped me change my look over time more than HGH. For me..and I'm 45 years old ....its the one Thing I will not go without!
I was using HGH for about 2 years and then decided to stop and after 9 months I noticed alot of negative changes like more fat on my midsection.
So I went back on and now 3 years later I'm still going strong and look better and feel better.

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Get Shredded!

But then after that you can always do blood work to confirm you are using real HGH and after several weeks of using it my wedding ring aint coming off my finger. My knuckles get bigger!
Would you be willing to share your source?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Our team is a unique producer of quality Real documents. We offer only original high-quality Real passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website: w w w. buysellfakepassport.cc w w w. buysellfakepassport.cc ----------------------------- Keywords: buy false/Real ID card of Afghanistan buy false/Real ID card of Albania buy false/Real ID card of Algeria buy false/Real ID card of Andorra buy false/Real ID card of Angola buy false/Real ID card of Antigua & Deps buy false/Real ID card of Argentina buy false/Real ID card of Armenia buy false/Real ID card of Australia buy false/Real ID card of Austria buy false/Real ID card of Azerbaijan buy false/Real ID card of Bahamas buy false/Real ID card of Bahrain buy false/Real ID card of Bangladesh buy false/Real ID card of Barbados buy false/Real ID card of Belarus buy false/Real ID card of Belgium buy false/Real ID card of Belize buy false/Real ID card of Benin buy false/Real ID card of Bhutan buy false/Real ID card of Bolivia buy false/Real ID card of Bosnia Herzegovina buy false/Real ID card of Botswana buy false/Real ID card of Brazil buy false/Real ID card of Brunei buy false/Real ID card of Bulgaria buy false/Real ID card of Burkina buy false/Real ID card of Burundi buy false/Real ID card of Cambodia buy false/Real ID card of Cameroon buy false/Real ID card of Canada buy false/Real ID card of Cape Verde buy false/Real ID card of Central African Rep buy false/Real ID card of Chad buy false/Real ID card of Chile buy false/Real ID card of China buy false/Real ID card of Colombia buy false/Real ID card of Comoros buy false/Real ID card of Congo buy false/Real ID card of Congo Democratic Rep buy false/Real ID card of Costa Rica buy false/Real ID card of Croatia buy false/Real ID card of Cuba buy false/Real ID card of Cyprus buy false/Real ID card of Czech Republic buy false/Real ID card of Denmark buy false/Real ID card of Djibouti buy false/Real ID card of Dominica buy false/Real ID card of Dominican Republic buy false/Real ID card of East Timor buy false/Real ID card of Ecuador buy false/Real ID card of Egypt buy false/Real ID card of El Salvador buy false/Real ID card of Equatorial Guinea buy false/Real ID card of Eritrea buy false/Real ID card of Estonia buy false/Real ID card of Ethiopia buy false/Real ID card of Fiji buy false/Real ID card of Finland buy false/Real ID card of France buy false/Real ID card of Gabon buy false/Real ID card of Gambia buy false/Real ID card of Georgia buy false/Real ID card of Germany buy false/Real ID card of Ghana buy false/Real ID card of Greece buy false/Real ID card of Grenada buy false/Real ID card of Guatemala buy false/Real ID card of Guinea buy false/Real ID card of Guinea-Bissau buy false/Real ID card of Guyana buy false/Real ID card of Haiti buy false/Real ID card of Honduras buy false/Real ID card of Hungary buy false/Real ID card of Iceland buy false/Real ID card of India buy false/Real ID card of Indonesia buy false/Real ID card of Iran buy false/Real ID card of Iraq buy false/Real ID card of Ireland Republic buy false/Real ID card of Israel buy false/Real ID card of Italy buy false/Real ID card of Ivory Coast buy false/Real ID card of Jamaica buy false/Real ID card of Japan buy false/Real ID card of Jordan buy false/Real ID card of Kazakhstan buy false/Real ID card of Kenya buy false/Real ID card of Kiribati buy false/Real ID card of Korea North buy false/Real ID card of Korea South buy false/Real ID card of Kosovo buy false/Real ID card of Kuwait buy false/Real ID card of Kyrgyzstan buy false/Real ID card of Laos buy false/Real ID card of Latvia buy false/Real ID card of Lebanon buy false/Real ID card of Lesotho buy false/Real ID card of Liberia buy false/Real ID card of Libya buy false/Real ID card of Liechtenstein buy false/Real ID card of Lithuania buy false/Real ID card of Luxembourg buy false/Real ID card of Macedonia buy false/Real ID card of Madagascar buy false/Real ID card of Malawi buy false/Real ID card of Malaysia buy false/Real ID card of Maldives buy false/Real ID card of Mali buy false/Real ID card of Malta buy false/Real ID card of Marshall Islands buy false/Real ID card of Mauritania buy false/Real ID card of Mauritius buy false/Real ID card of Mexico buy false/Real ID card of Micronesia buy false/Real ID card of Moldova buy false/Real ID card of Monaco buy false/Real ID card of Mongolia buy false/Real ID card of Montenegro buy false/Real ID card of Morocco buy false/Real ID card of Mozambique buy false/Real ID card of Myanmar, Burma buy false/Real ID card of Namibia buy false/Real ID card of Nauru buy false/Real ID card of Nepal buy false/Real ID card of Netherlands buy false/Real ID card of New Zealand buy false/Real ID card of Nicaragua buy false/Real ID card of Niger buy false/Real ID card of Nigeria buy false/Real ID card of Norway buy false/Real ID card of Oman buy false/Real ID card of Pakistan buy false/Real ID card of Palau buy false/Real ID card of Panama buy false/Real ID card of Papua New Guinea buy false/Real ID card of Paraguay buy false/Real ID card of Peru buy false/Real ID card of Philippines buy false/Real ID card of Poland buy false/Real ID card of Portugal buy false/Real ID card of Qatar buy false/Real ID card of Romania buy false/Real ID card of Russian Federation buy false/Real ID card of Rwanda buy false/Real ID card of St Kitts & Nevis buy false/Real ID card of St Lucia buy false/Real ID card of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines buy false/Real ID card of Samoa buy false/Real ID card of San Marino buy false/Real ID card of Sao Tome & Principe buy false/Real ID card of Saudi Arabia buy false/Real ID card of Senegal buy false/Real ID card of Serbia buy false/Real ID card of Seychelles buy false/Real ID card of Sierra Leone buy false/Real ID card of Singapore buy false/Real ID card of Slovakia buy false/Real ID card of Slovenia buy false/Real ID card of Solomon Islands buy false/Real ID card of Somalia buy false/Real ID card of South Africa buy false/Real ID card of Spain buy false/Real ID card of Sri Lanka buy false/Real ID card of Sudan buy false/Real ID card of Suriname buy false/Real ID card of Swaziland buy false/Real ID card of Sweden buy false/Real ID card of Switzerland buy false/Real ID card of Syria buy false/Real ID card of Taiwan buy false/Real ID card of Tajikistan buy false/Real ID card of Tanzania buy false/Real ID card of Thailand buy false/Real ID card of Togo buy false/Real ID card of Tonga buy false/Real ID card of Trinidad & Tobago buy false/Real ID card of Tunisia buy false/Real ID card of Turkey buy false/Real ID card of Turkmenistan buy false/Real ID card of Tuvalu buy false/Real ID card of Uganda buy false/Real ID card of Ukraine buy false/Real ID card of United Arab Emirates buy false/Real ID card of United Kingdom buy false/Real ID card of United States buy false/Real ID card of Uruguay buy false/Real ID card of Uzbekistan buy false/Real ID card of Vanuatu buy false/Real ID card of Vatican City buy false/Real ID card of Venezuela buy false/Real ID card of Vietnam buy false/Real ID card of Yemen buy false/Real ID card of Zambia buy false/Real ID card of Zimbabwe ================================ Real Alabama ID Real Alaska ID Real Alberta ID Real Arizona ID Real Arkansas ID Real Australian Capital ID Real British Columbia ID Real California ID Real Colorado ID Real Connecticut ID Real Delaware ID Real Florida ID Real Georgia ID Real Hawaii ID Real Idaho ID Real Illinois ID Real Indiana ID Real Iowa ID Real Kansas ID Real Kentucky ID Real Louisiana ID Real Maine ID Real Manitoba ID Real Maryland ID Real Massachusetts ID Real Michigan ID Real Minnesota ID Real Mississippi ID Real Missouri ID Real Montana ID Real Nebraska ID Real Nevada ID Real New Brunswick ID Real Newfoundland ID Real New Hampshire ID Real New Jersey ID Real New Mexico ID Real New South Wales ID Real New York ID North Carolina ID Real North Dakota ID Real Nova Scotia ID Real Ohio ID Real Oklahoma ID Real Ontario ID Real Oregon ID Real Pennsylvania ID Real Prince Edward Island ID Real Quebec ID Real Queensland ID Real Rhode Island ID

You forgot a couple places....

Back