Purple Panda Labs

WU donations temporarily closed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

WU donations temporarily closed

Due to some receiver issues WU is temporarily shut down. Will notify when this option becomes available again. Also due to these same issues it has forced us to increase the price slightly when choosing this option.

I firmly believe it's in everyone's best interest to learn cryptocurreny. We have a few options available besides bitcoin. It's fairly easy once u get it set up n in my opinion even easier than WU. As always I'm available if anyone needs help or has questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks as if we got the WU issue straightened out. We r once again accepting donations thru WU. However as previously mentioned some recurring issues involving WU have forced us to increase the surcharge for using this option. If u notice the fee has increased to 3.6% (previously 2.5%).

Again I would like to stress the option of using one of the many forms of cryptocurreny we accept. The biggest benefit is It's free - no surcharge to use it. It's truly much easier than WU n can be done from the comfort of ur own home. No need to go to ur local WU. So easy u can do it sitting on the couch with ur feet up n beer in hand or like me laying in bed at night. It's much faster, so fast u can send donations in between commercial breaks during ur favorite sports game or tv program. No waiting around for ur WU donation to be picked up. It confirms on the website usually within the hour.

I'll admit it is a pain in the ass to get set-up but once u get rolling u'll never look back. If interested don't hesitate to reach out n I will be more than happy to walk u thru it.
    Last edited by JeffG; 03-14-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sorry to say we were once again temporarily having issues with WU. While we have gotten it back up n running, for the time being (until a more permanent solution can be ironed out) we have to limit WU transactions to 5 per account.

Once I have some more information I will keep u all updated.