• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Input on latest labs

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, would like to get your thoughts on latest labs.

Need more info- What was the drug or drugs and dosing amount/schedule? How long after last pin did you get bloods? The Test Levels are capped so that isnt really telling jack shit if you took anything over 300-400 mg of test per week. E2 is at a good level suggesting you are on an effective AI.

Ok, 5 weeks before the labs, I upped my dose from 200mg weekly, to 300 to 420. Two at 300, rest at 420.

Had been on TRT at 200mg a week for a total of 13 weeks before upping dose.

Three days before test, I pinned a new test cypionate, 250mg. I felt better immediately on the new test. 1mg if arimidex 3 days before test as well.

I gave whole blood one week before labs.

How is that RBC reading?

Appreciate your help.

Its fine- Technincally high but barely above the high range of normal
Ok, 5 weeks before the labs, I upped my dose from 200mg weekly, to 300 to 420. Two at 300, rest at 420.

Had been on TRT at 200mg a week for a total of 13 weeks before upping dose.

Three days before test, I pinned a new test cypionate, 250mg. I felt better immediately on the new test. 1mg if arimidex 3 days before test as well.

I gave whole blood one week before labs.

How is that RBC reading?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks, so theoretically, if I pin 250mg two times a week, I should be ok right?

Depends on what you mean by ok, but I dont see why you wouldnt be. Looks like your AI dose is fine and just give blood every once in a while. I wouldnt do that year round. Your body needs a break every once in a while.
Thanks, so theoretically, if I pin 250mg two times a week, I should be ok right?

Back