• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crazy pip

classic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, i had a CRAZY PIP yesterday with pharmacon tren ace ampules , never happened before...
it was crazy , burning insideeeeeeeeee:thinking:

No lump or inflammation and does it hurt today?

nop.
just yesterday! never had any PIP with pharmacom before ...it had 1cc masteron and 1cc tren ace... fuck

Oh well you’re fine then. May have not let the alcohol dry or something.

fuck man , hurt like crazy!!!!!!!!! im afraid to pin again lol

It was just burning right after pin then went away? Could easily be from alcohol. Doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the gear. How long did the pip last?

bro when it was inside was burning as fuck...then when im done still burning for like 5 to 7 mins ...fuck ! never had pip with pharmacom and im on prep/.

You know how alcohol burns when you apply it to scrapes when you were a kid? Imagine pushing it through the layers of your skin on a pin, into your muscle. Yeah it's gonna burn. You probably swabbed a bit much and left alot of alcohol on your skin and pinned before it could dry.

i didnt put any alchool on it ! just normal injection ... tmorow its again... lol. ZPHC no pip , masteron pharmacom no pip ...

Sound like something to do with the actual pinning. Maybe hit a nerve, vein, scare tissue, who knows. I'd use something to clean your skin before injection. That may have something to do with the pip. When something like that happens, it always makes me nervous when I pin again. All the above have happened to me at some point but it's just part of the game. If it was the gear it woundn't go away that quickly. Let us know how the next pin goes.

IML Gear Cream!
I have had a burning sensation after I pinned tren before . I always pin lower body so it was like a quad shot and than burning down my leg . It was my first tren cycle so I just assumed it was normal. Multiple tren cycles later and it doesn’t happen anymore.

bro when it was inside was burning as fuck...then when im done still burning for like 5 to 7 mins ...fuck ! never had pip with pharmacom and im on prep/.
pharmacom has that fire tren :)

Alcohol pads are pretty useless as a sterilization method. Basically they just smear whatever bacteria is in that area around.

An antibacterial soap is what I usually use.

So are you saying that every doctors office, hospital, 1st world med school is wrong by using alcohol pads/alcohol swabs before injections?
Sure.

Just like they all used to aspirate before injections years ago.

A good majority also use poor injection technique as well.. :coffee:

I would seriously consider buying some alcohol and swabbing before a shot. Not cleaning the injection site before and after a pin is just lazy and bad practice.

So are you saying that every doctors office, hospital, 1st world med school is wrong by using alcohol pads/alcohol swabs before injections?

That’s not PIP bro, you hit a nerve, blood vessel, or vein. Has nothing to do with the gear at all. Hey blingcrosby I guess all the hospitals, doc offices, Etc.... have just been smearing around existing bacteria on the skin!! Fucking Hilarious!!

I was reading somewhere that antibacterial soaps really don’t kill bacteria, had something to do with the active ingredient is only like 10% effective or something. Let me see if I can find the article

Sound like something to do with the actual pinning. Maybe hit a nerve, vein, scare tissue, who knows. I'd use something to clean your skin before injection. That may have something to do with the pip. When something like that happens, it always makes me nervous when I pin again. All the above have happened to me at some point but it's just part of the game. If it was the gear it woundn't go away that quickly. Let us know how the next pin goes.

will do bro. today lol

What about the vaj- Wipe front to back or back to front?
But yes, good advice and to the OP- whats the big deal anyway if it only lasted one day? I dont even call that PIP.
Wipe in one direction. Not circular

Pip from tren ace is common btw.

That burning in the initial injection isn't something I would worry about.

Have used the pharmacom tri-tren from dg, pretty painful injections, wouldn’t recommend

it may just be me but when I pin my left shoulder I get a crazy burn that lasts

On the alcohol pads... Absolute sterilization is a very difficult thing to achieve. But swabbing stuff with alcohol is better than nothing at all. Doing nothing is asking for an infection.

Back