• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh

brezzybeast68

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm gonna try and run 2iu of HGH for a cut cycle. Gonna kick up cardio 4 days a week and still hit weights, diet would be no breads, pastas or sugars just basically meat veggies and fruits. I'm 5'4 and 130 trying to get to a very lean cut 115. Anybody got any pointers/tips on running HGH or diet wise.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Are you tracking your diet, counting calories and macros? Have you run GH before? Are you familiar with the concerns about insulin sensitivity when running GH, and correctly planning your food intake to avoid causing yourself serious blood sugar problems?

Are you tracking your diet, counting calories and macros? Have you run GH before? Are you familiar with the concerns about insulin sensitivity when running GH, and correctly planning your food intake to avoid causing yourself serious blood sugar problems?

Yeah ill be tracking my calories and stuff for sure, and no I haven't I just know that for a female to run about 2iu to burn fat and tighten your skin and yeah I know about the blood sugar problems with food intake and I got all that

Yeah ill be tracking my calories and stuff for sure, and no I haven't I just know that for a female to run about 2iu to burn fat and tighten your skin and yeah I know about the blood sugar problems with food intake and I got all that

Cool, sounds like you're gtg then. Just keep an eye on things and if anything gets weird hit us up :)

Good luck!

Cool, sounds like you're gtg then. Just keep an eye on things and if anything gets weird hit us up :)

Good luck!
Thanks ! Got any diet tips like high protein snacks cause I have to figure out how to supress my appetite cause fuck!!! I can eat alot and all day lol but trying to figure out how to control it should I eat little things every couple hours or just 3 meals a day ? And I'm trying to tone my glutes and hamstrings got any workout tips?

Thanks ! Got any diet tips like high protein snacks cause I have to figure out how to supress my appetite cause fuck!!! I can eat alot and all day lol but trying to figure out how to control it should I eat little things every couple hours or just 3 meals a day ? And I'm trying to tone my glutes and hamstrings got any workout tips?

Dieting Tip #1: learn to love hunger. Hahaha sad but true, sorry. Most people find it easier to snack throughout the day - raw veggies are great for that since they'll make you feel full but don't substantially add calories. I also like a spoonful of natural peanut butter or a handful of almonds. Water helps too :)

I'm more of a "push big weights around and scare the men" kind of girl, but I know there are tons of videos on youtube for women looking to get sexy glutes.

Dieting Tip #1: learn to love hunger. Hahaha sad but true, sorry. Most people find it easier to snack throughout the day - raw veggies are great for that since they'll make you feel full but don't substantially add calories. I also like a spoonful of natural peanut butter or a handful of almonds. Water helps too :)

I'm more of a "push big weights around and scare the men" kind of girl, but I know there are tons of videos on youtube for women looking to get sexy glutes.
Yeah I usually eat like boiled eggs or like yogurt or fruit if I'm hungry and yeah I dont light weight more reps to tone my muscles I wanna nice butt and wanna tone and tighten my hamstrings and quads I know cardio has alot to do with it as well

Yeah I usually eat like boiled eggs or like yogurt or fruit if I'm hungry and yeah I dont light weight more reps to tone my muscles I wanna nice butt and wanna tone and tighten my hamstrings and quads I know cardio has alot to do with it as well

Watch the yogurt if it has sugar in it - the amount of sugar hidden in ready-to-eat stuff is insane - sneaks up on you. Fruit should be an occasional thing, not regular snacks, again because of sugar. Stick with simple dark leafy greens, raw carrot sticks, etc and nuts. Healthy fats and veggies are your friends, sugar is the enemy. Boiled eggs are fucking awesome. I like to eat them with spinach, just because.

Watch the yogurt if it has sugar in it - the amount of sugar hidden in ready-to-eat stuff is insane - sneaks up on you. Fruit should be an occasional thing, not regular snacks, again because of sugar. Stick with simple dark leafy greens, raw carrot sticks, etc and nuts. Healthy fats and veggies are your friends, sugar is the enemy. Boiled eggs are fucking awesome. I like to eat them with spinach, just because.
Yeah I try not to eat to much yogurt and so I should eat more veggies than fruit. And I know I love boiled eggs its the only thing I really will snack if not tuna.

Back