Purity Source Labs


Superdrol an train on road to masters nats

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    10,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    362
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by freight train View Post
    Hey brothers sorry for delay Iíll explain that in a minute ,I ended up 4th in one of the best 50+ classes I seen!!!!

    Reason it has taken so long to get back is I have been in hospital somehow my sugar went sky high it was 800 when it should have been 80 to 120 they had no idea how I made it up on stage as I was admitted the minute I saw dr ,Iím being checked for possible diabetes an high bp causing thickening of heartvwall!!!
    Needless to say I pushed my body to the limits An it couldnít take no more
    im gonna take a break from training an get my health straight for as long as dr says to but I will be back An I will keep updating in this log!!!
    Thank you PSL An I hope you will keep me on the team if not I understand but I will be back bigger an stronger than ever my body just needs a break
    Thank all of you who followed an inspired !!!!!
    Congratulations on your 4th place finish. You busted your ass and look incredible. It was a tough class for sure.
    Im sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. That really is a scare. I Hope everything goes well. Time to get some R&R. Keep us updated please.
    You know im here if you need anything. Even to talk.


    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!


  2. #152
    Senior Member
    JR.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    a lake away from Chicago
    Posts
    393

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    1617616769

    Ft been away from these sites for a little while. Always on your side. I know it's a little too late for congratulations but you looked awesome I hope your health is good now. Looking forward to the next chapter in your body building career! Keep up the good work psl's the way to go!

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    freight train's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Congratulations on your 4th place finish. You busted your ass and look incredible. It was a tough class for sure.
    Im sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. That really is a scare. I Hope everything goes well. Time to get some R&R. Keep us updated please.
    You know im here if you need anything. Even to talk.



    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Such a true bro thank u !!!! Iíll know more tomorrow Iím praying 🙏 all good

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    freight train's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Ft been away from these sites for a little while. Always on your side. I know it's a little too late for congratulations but you looked awesome I hope your health is good now. Looking forward to the next chapter in your body building career! Keep up the good work psl's the way to go!
    PSL is nothing but quality look at Test results ,Thank u bro for the good vibes appreciate it!!!!

  5. #155
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,717

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sounds like you know what you need to do now bro. Good for you to listen to the docs and know that time off is needed at the moment. We all know you will be back and better than ever when everything is right again.

    Congrats on your placing at the competition. Please do keep us updated on how everything goes for you. We are all hoping for the best for you, FT.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    freight train's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Sounds like you know what you need to do now bro. Good for you to listen to the docs and know that time off is needed at the moment. We all know you will be back and better than ever when everything is right again.

    Congrats on your placing at the competition. Please do keep us updated on how everything goes for you. We are all hoping for the best for you, FT.
    Thank u bro I appreciate all the incentive u gave me during this prep !!!

    Yes rest is needed an I think at this point I deserve it ,I will be back An I will continue this log be it off-season leading into next year ,I just have to hear what all the test turn out so that should be today An tomorrow!!!!!
    Again thanks bro !!!

  7. #157
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,935

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    180
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Brother this journey has been a pleasure to follow. Your hard work paid off and I want to say congratulations on that awesome 4th place finish, and thank you for publishing your journey with us. You made the absolute right decision to take time off to get your health in order. This game we play has it's risks but if you play it smart like yourself we can minimize them. I hope everything's alright. Update us whenever you can brother.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    freight train's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Brother this journey has been a pleasure to follow. Your hard work paid off and I want to say congratulations on that awesome 4th place finish, and thank you for publishing your journey with us. You made the absolute right decision to take time off to get your health in order. This game we play has it's risks but if you play it smart like yourself we can minimize them. I hope everything's alright. Update us whenever you can brother.
    Thank u bro I appreciate it .Ive been going hard for so many years this time I pushed my body to far!!!! I Truly love being a part of the PSL team so thanks again to PSL!!!
    As it now it looks like thickening of heart wall was due to high bp An the mass that I carry so looks like that will be ok 2nd my sugar has regulated pretty much An blood work has showed good progress toward normal levels dr said how in the hell did u step on stage with blood sugar of 800 ? I laughed an said determination!!! Appetite is back up putting on weight an will probably stay out of gym next week also then start back slowly!!!
    God gave me a 2nd chance !!!! Peace brothers I will continue this log if aPSL wants me to during my offseason!!! Thanks brothers

Similar Threads

  1. Unknown Cardiac Issue, Train or not train?
    By PinzProp in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2018, 07:01 AM
  2. Freight trains road to the masters nationals
    By freight train in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 07:46 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums