• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol an train on road to masters nats

Get Shredded!
You ever have those days when u just want to tell everyone to just fuck off to just leave me the fuck alone today is one of those days ,bitches at work bitch at home only thing good is my dogs !!!
so I guess I’ll just head to the gym headphones in An proceed to fucking kill it !!!!
Just hate days like this being on the dark side stressed pissed just like a lion ready to pounce ,fuck it keep your head on straight an make it thru!!!!

What’s up everybody? Every thing rolling along perfectly even had a cheat meal yesterday!!!! About 91/2 weeks out now trying to cover every lil deatal now ,trained legs yesterday went to different gym to get some different equipment an different angles,looking for some new motivating music any you guys got any suggestions!!!!
Thanks brothers for following!! B

Checked in today with coach going to go every other day no carbs now time to suck it up An push this body to the limits An deliver the best package ever!!!!

Attachments

• 33DFF05B-7265-41D3-9417-037495148C7B.jpeg
    33DFF05B-7265-41D3-9417-037495148C7B.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 55
  • 7F7D8709-B60D-4A14-8916-7C554E45FEA1.jpeg
    7F7D8709-B60D-4A14-8916-7C554E45FEA1.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 55
Shoulder training yesterday

Shoulders
Hammer press / to the chest smith press
side lateral 3 sets triple drop sets 12-15 reps every drop
reverse laterals / machine shrugs
rope pulls
Hanging rear felt raise
reverse hammer press /twist front raises

Great workout considering it was no carb day,weight at 211 every day getting better got make every rep count!!!!
Have great weekend brothers an kill it in gym

WOK HARD IN SILENCE LET SUCCESS MAKE YOUR NOISE

IML Gear Cream!
Checked in today with coach going to go every other day no carbs now time to suck it up An push this body to the limits An deliver the best package ever!!!!
Getting closer day by day brother!

Are you going to run the SD right up to the show? I did for my last comp and preferred it over halo. Filled out so well from the carb hogging that SD brings.

Ok ASF community I’m at 8 weeks An 1day before weigh in carbs are eod An will be switching to faster acting esters all by PSL of course ,35 min of cardio a day except leg day
Everything will come together as I’ll pist another update to coach tomorrow !!!

I would really like to thank PSL An VISION for all the help they have given me An also SHERK who has been with me since the beginning I really can’t thank you all enough An I mean that ,I’m gonna go an give this my all An in the end if my hand is raised I want you all to know I will be thinking bout all of you An the help you have provided me !!!!
Now let’s fucking kill this last 8 weeks together!!!!MAKE EVERY REP COUNT AN GET BETTER OR GET BEAT!!!!

Ok ASF community I’m at 8 weeks An 1day before weigh in carbs are eod An will be switching to faster acting esters all by PSL of course ,35 min of cardio a day except leg day
Everything will come together as I’ll pist another update to coach tomorrow !!!

I would really like to thank PSL An VISION for all the help they have given me An also SHERK who has been with me since the beginning I really can’t thank you all enough An I mean that ,I’m gonna go an give this my all An in the end if my hand is raised I want you all to know I will be thinking bout all of you An the help you have provided me !!!!
Now let’s fucking kill this last 8 weeks together!!!!MAKE EVERY REP COUNT AN GET BETTER OR GET BEAT!!!!
Bro i'm getting so pumped for you. You've been absolutely killing it. Still plenty of time. Hell month is approaching!

Bro i'm getting so pumped for you. You've been absolutely killing it. Still plenty of time. Hell month is approaching!
Thank you my brother it’s post like this that motivate me!!!! Nothing is hell when I’m this focused an determined !!! Here is a pic from check in yesterday

Attachments

• 099B5DE5-8096-485D-8155-3B86DE95B237.jpeg
    099B5DE5-8096-485D-8155-3B86DE95B237.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 54
Shoulders yesterday switched up training to some Milos Sarcev giant sets if u haven’t tried these yet give them a try it kicks ass !!!!!
coach gave me cheat meal today so will look forward to that !!!!
Prep is going smooth can’t wait to be totally peeled!!!

Awesome log as always bro! I always admire your training discipline and how you show people you don’tneed a ton of gear to look like a fucking beast! You look awesome by the way! I’ve been thinking of adding bodyconsciousuk’ssuperdrol with my test prop/tren ace run in a couple weeks, but you may have mesold on PSL!

Awesome log as always bro! I always admire your training discipline and how you show people you don’tneed a ton of gear to look like a fucking beast! You look awesome by the way! I’ve been thinking of adding bodyconsciousuk’ssuperdrol with my test prop/tren ace run in a couple weeks, but you may have mesold on PSL!
Thank u bro I appreciate the kind words !!!!! If issue u I would trust PSL SUPERDROL it’s ran by quality people with great reps the gear is amazing !!!! If you don’t like the superdrol I’ll refund your money personally that how confident I am trust me bro I wouldn’t trust getting a pro card t just any gear!!!
Now let’s fucking kill it in the gym today Asf community

Get Shredded!
You’re killing shit as always bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank u bro I appreciate the kind words !!!!! If issue u I would trust PSL SUPERDROL it’s ran by quality people with great reps the gear is amazing !!!! If you don’t like the superdrol I’ll refund your money personally that how confident I am trust me bro I wouldn’t trust getting a pro card t just any gear!!!
Now let’s fucking kill it in the gym today Asf community

Then I'm sure you won't be refunding me anything lol:) I do want to run a cycle using nothing but PSL gear foreverything. That will be for my nextcycle! Good luck bro!

PSL and the EP line is amazing. I have used so many products from them over the past couple years and they always come through and stay consistent. That’s the thing I like the most... consistency. Just placed an order for the superdrol and very excited to give this a run. Haven’t ran it in years since the ban. Training and diet is so much better now than back then so that’s also a big plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ASF community how’s it going since the weather warming up ?
Switched over to PSL tren ,test p An mast p time to really harden up an get grainy ,cardio is at 35 min I do it faster in the morn,carbs still eod an still hitting giant sets in the gym !!!
So fucking stoked to face the quality of competition that is showing up even tho I will have to face hvy an shvy An I’ll be lhvy I still can’t wait to step on that stage an give it my best
Heres today’s check in pic with coach

Attachments

• 7EECCC45-FE4E-4037-852C-6AD36DF40BD3.jpeg
    7EECCC45-FE4E-4037-852C-6AD36DF40BD3.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 36
Hey ASF community how’s it going since the weather warming up ?
Switched over to PSL tren ,test p An mast p time to really harden up an get grainy ,cardio is at 35 min I do it faster in the morn,carbs still eod an still hitting giant sets in the gym !!!
So fucking stoked to face the quality of competition that is showing up even tho I will have to face hvy an shvy An I’ll be lhvy I still can’t wait to step on that stage an give it my best
Heres today’s check in pic with coach

Looking beast mode man...we're super stoked for you man... Everyone has your back.... Keep pressing forward man!!

Freight Train man! You are looking more like a Freak Train and I mean that in the most respectful way!
Undoubtedly you are one serious hardworking athlete...kudos to you!

Whippedeye
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Freight Train man! You are looking more like a Freak Train and I mean that in the most respectful way!
Undoubtedly you are one serious hardworking athlete...kudos to you!

Whippedeye
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Thank u bro that means a lot ,thanks for following!!

Then I'm sure you won't be refunding me anything lol:) I do want to run a cycle using nothing but PSL gear foreverything. That will be for my nextcycle! Good luck bro!
Reach out to me if/when you decide to go for that PSL exclusive cycle. I'll make sure we set you up proper bro!

Back