• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol an train on road to masters nats

Hey brothers back day yesterday realngood workout !!! The pumps are insane after raising to 30 mg ,may start to diet sooner coach wants me up do Team universe, not sure can afford all that gonna see if I can make it work !!! Time to really show what I got ,my dset has to be right then it all comes together!!!!

This where it all goes down

Attachments

• C751BFBD-7DC1-41A6-BF80-B4985E7D1982.jpeg
    C751BFBD-7DC1-41A6-BF80-B4985E7D1982.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 4123D0EA-FA20-46DB-A6DC-454D2CFE3821.jpeg
    4123D0EA-FA20-46DB-A6DC-454D2CFE3821.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
Hey brothers back day yesterday realngood workout !!! The pumps are insane after raising to 30 mg ,may start to diet sooner coach wants me up do Team universe, not sure can afford all that gonna see if I can make it work !!! Time to really show what I got ,my dset has to be right then it all comes together!!!!
We got your lats.. no worries there?

Thank you bro !!!! I got figure it all out but regardless training balls to wall either way will stand on that stage with my hand raised!!!
you got this one, I think I can speak on behalf of everyone else too, that we are all more then confident for you, this is your time to shine!

That gym looks nice. Looks like a place people go to actually train, not just “work out” if you know what I mean.

Those pumps can get fucking insane my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That gym looks nice. Looks like a place people go to actually train, not just “work out” if you know what I mean.

Those pumps can get fucking insane my man.

yes bro love the pumps honestely have to say from what I’ve had superdrol wise on this board PSL ranks right there at the top!!!!
The gym is absolutely kick ass I drive 35 min to get there I will train no where else!!!!

Ok brothers after much soul searching An discussion with coach An people who help me along the way it’s been decided that I will be doing NPC TEAM UNIVERSE it’s a bit of different show as they split us old guys into 2 groups,last year it was 185 lb An below went against each other An then 185 an above competed against each other,which means I have to go against heavy An super heavy weights but did it last year An should won the whole damn thing!!!
To me this is a fucking challenge but I don’t give a fuck all this does is make me come in that much better an push myself that much harder so I started prep Tuesday An I’m up for the challenge !!!!
so let’s fucking go game time brothers this will be the best I’ve ever looked fucking count on that !!!
Thanks to all who following u keep me going you help me take the pain An when I’m up there on stage I’m fucking taking u all up there with me!!!!!!!

Get Shredded!
That extra competition will drive you. You got this my man

Ok brothers after much soul searching An discussion with coach An people who help me along the way it’s been decided that I will be doing NPC TEAM UNIVERSE it’s a bit of different show as they split us old guys into 2 groups,last year it was 185 lb An below went against each other An then 185 an above competed against each other,which means I have to go against heavy An super heavy weights but did it last year An should won the whole damn thing!!!
To me this is a fucking challenge but I don’t give a fuck all this does is make me come in that much better an push myself that much harder so I started prep Tuesday An I’m up for the challenge !!!!
so let’s fucking go game time brothers this will be the best I’ve ever looked fucking count on that !!!
Thanks to all who following u keep me going you help me take the pain An when I’m up there on stage I’m fucking taking u all up there with me!!!!!!!
Hell yeah. This is what we were all hoping to hear.

Hell yeah. This is what we were all hoping to hear.
Thank you brother getting my plan together An will post pics soon this won’t be easy as I know the competition will be fierce but fuck it I never take the easy way so let’s bang these weights an make this happen!!!!

Fuck. Yes.
That's awesome bro. I've always found that the best way to motivate myself to give it 110% is to have something to work towards. "Just getting ripped for summer" isn't enough to really make me commit to a brutal diet or training regimen. Stepping out of your comfort zone and knowing that you have to bring your A game is what gives you that drive to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to do your fasted cardio, or 2 a day training sessions, or whatever it takes.

Looking forward to seeing all this go down.

Fuck. Yes.
That's awesome bro. I've always found that the best way to motivate myself to give it 110% is to have something to work towards. "Just getting ripped for summer" isn't enough to really make me commit to a brutal diet or training regimen. Stepping out of your comfort zone and knowing that you have to bring your A game is what gives you that drive to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to do your fasted cardio, or 2 a day training sessions, or whatever it takes.

Looking forward to seeing all this go down.
Thanks bro !!! I agree it’s a challenge that makes me better the chance to step on stage with the best amateurs all looking for that pro card

Hey ASF community how’s everybody !!!! So been on prep for week an a half now An dropped bout 7 lb will post pics later after I take them for coach.Still taking superdrol an in my opinion it’s definitely in the top 2 that I have taken.
Back workout last nite an even with feeling a bit tired from lower carbs it was a great workout ,so here it is

seated reverse grip cable row (run the stack until only do 6 reps)
smith machine one arm row 4 sets to failure
rack pulls 5 sets increase weight each set
incline chest to pad dB rows 4 sets good squeeze at top
db pullovers s/s with hyperextensions 3 sets ea 15 reps

Thats it making every rep count no cardio at this point an finished with 100 rep leg press
Its on brothers get better or get beat !!!!!!

Sorry it stopped my upload of pic anybody tell me how to delete pics so I got enough room to post more pics?

Delts are looking monstrous!!! Keep up the great work freight.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks bro been killing it lately adding in some different movements to try to separate myself from the pack at this level it’s the little things that give you the win!!!!
Today is a much needed off day however coach added in cardio 25 min no problem there ,cheat meal still in on sat nites for now,so all in all prep going good !!!!

What’s up brothers ? Monday is a day off An as I added in clen I find the weight dropping off it’s kind of a mindfuck watching the scale drop I guess that’s why I see a lot of guys round here say I’m gonna do this show or that show but for some reason when it comes down to it they always drop out !!! Why you think that is fear of getting beat ? Not strong enough mentally ? Can’t take the suffering? Don’t want to look bad in your log ,either way I love all the excuses shows how you really are !!! Either fucking way I’ll be on that stage you know why cuz I’ll take the pain An suffering An love it all the way win or lose !! So keep looking like a big man with all your excuses cuz deep down you know what the real reason is!!!
Keep grinding brothers An have a great day!!!!

What’s up brothers sorry been away for couple days work got out of hand busy An kicked my ass !!!!
current weight is 220 an I’m very flat at this point carbs are pretty low but getting used to that.
So trained arms yesterday so since I haven’t gave arm workout yet I’ll lay out yesterday’s arm workout along with a updated pic

Arms( supersetted bis an tris)

cable pressdowns done with Pulldown attachment/ fat grip preacher curls 5 sets then finish with sst set
Tri extensions / dB curls 4 sets
single arm cable / straight pad curls
kick backs /drag curls
hammer curls to finish

Attachments

• 78C49D78-10B6-40B8-A5A1-8B2183BF28AD.jpeg
    78C49D78-10B6-40B8-A5A1-8B2183BF28AD.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 49
Chest workout today did a lot of supersets An squeezing just under 11 weeks out now ,coach lowered carbs to tighten up ,I see some guys on here 5/6 weeks out An looking sloppy as fuck it’s like the kitten who looks in the mirror An sees the tiger I mean really some are still fat ,quit making excuses An lowering volume doing tons cardio wtf is that work hard fuck excuses !!!!
Here is 11weeks out;

Attachments

• DBDC2E63-2160-4155-9237-0FFEEB99C496.jpeg
    DBDC2E63-2160-4155-9237-0FFEEB99C496.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 41
Back