• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol an train on road to masters nats

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brothers sorry for delay I’ll explain that in a minute ,I ended up 4th in one of the best 50+ classes I seen!!!!

Reason it has taken so long to get back is I have been in hospital somehow my sugar went sky high it was 800 when it should have been 80 to 120 they had no idea how I made it up on stage as I was admitted the minute I saw dr ,I’m being checked for possible diabetes an high bp causing thickening of heartvwall!!!
Needless to say I pushed my body to the limits An it couldn’t take no more
im gonna take a break from training an get my health straight for as long as dr says to but I will be back An I will keep updating in this log!!!
Thank you PSL An I hope you will keep me on the team if not I understand but I will be back bigger an stronger than ever my body just needs a break
Thank all of you who followed an inspired !!!!!

Congratulations on your 4th place finish. You busted your ass and look incredible. It was a tough class for sure.
Im sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. That really is a scare. I Hope everything goes well. Time to get some R&R. Keep us updated please.
You know im here if you need anything. Even to talk.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ft been away from these sites for a little while. Always on your side. I know it's a little too late for congratulations but you looked awesome I hope your health is good now. Looking forward to the next chapter in your body building career! Keep up the good work psl's the way to go!

Congratulations on your 4th place finish. You busted your ass and look incredible. It was a tough class for sure.
Im sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. That really is a scare. I Hope everything goes well. Time to get some R&R. Keep us updated please.
You know im here if you need anything. Even to talk.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Such a true bro thank u !!!! I’ll know more tomorrow I’m praying 🙏 all good

Ft been away from these sites for a little while. Always on your side. I know it's a little too late for congratulations but you looked awesome I hope your health is good now. Looking forward to the next chapter in your body building career! Keep up the good work psl's the way to go!
PSL is nothing but quality look at Test results ,Thank u bro for the good vibes appreciate it!!!!

Sounds like you know what you need to do now bro. Good for you to listen to the docs and know that time off is needed at the moment. We all know you will be back and better than ever when everything is right again.

Congrats on your placing at the competition. Please do keep us updated on how everything goes for you. We are all hoping for the best for you, FT.

Sounds like you know what you need to do now bro. Good for you to listen to the docs and know that time off is needed at the moment. We all know you will be back and better than ever when everything is right again.

Congrats on your placing at the competition. Please do keep us updated on how everything goes for you. We are all hoping for the best for you, FT.
Thank u bro I appreciate all the incentive u gave me during this prep !!!

Yes rest is needed an I think at this point I deserve it ,I will be back An I will continue this log be it off-season leading into next year ,I just have to hear what all the test turn out so that should be today An tomorrow!!!!!
Again thanks bro !!!

Brother this journey has been a pleasure to follow. Your hard work paid off and I want to say congratulations on that awesome 4th place finish, and thank you for publishing your journey with us. You made the absolute right decision to take time off to get your health in order. This game we play has it's risks but if you play it smart like yourself we can minimize them. I hope everything's alright. Update us whenever you can brother.

Brother this journey has been a pleasure to follow. Your hard work paid off and I want to say congratulations on that awesome 4th place finish, and thank you for publishing your journey with us. You made the absolute right decision to take time off to get your health in order. This game we play has it's risks but if you play it smart like yourself we can minimize them. I hope everything's alright. Update us whenever you can brother.
Thank u bro I appreciate it .Ive been going hard for so many years this time I pushed my body to far!!!! I Truly love being a part of the PSL team so thanks again to PSL!!!
As it now it looks like thickening of heart wall was due to high bp An the mass that I carry so looks like that will be ok 2nd my sugar has regulated pretty much An blood work has showed good progress toward normal levels dr said how in the hell did u step on stage with blood sugar of 800 ? I laughed an said determination!!! Appetite is back up putting on weight an will probably stay out of gym next week also then start back slowly!!!
God gave me a 2nd chance !!!! Peace brothers I will continue this log if aPSL wants me to during my offseason!!! Thanks brothers

Sorry to bother you freight train, but I was hoping for an update on your health, as well as any advice you have for the rest of us from anything you learned. Are you working out again?

Sorry to bother you freight train, but I was hoping for an update on your health, as well as any advice you have for the rest of us from anything you learned. Are you working out again?
Thanks bro I took a nice long break from training an let my receptors clear it actually was good to get away from everything An enjoy some time with the ones I haven’t realized I been neglecting!!
As for my health everything has worked it’s way back to normal the thickening of heart wall is caused by my mass An my BP but other than that everything from echocardiogram came back perfect,no real explanation for my sugar being so high it did lower but stayed high for bout 2 weeks once out of hospital now it is staying good but I will continue to monitor it
I actually started training yesterday legs of course I have one more set of bloods to run in 2 weeks then it will be let’s get huge an see what happens next !!!
Thank all of u an PSL for sticking by my side I feel like I let all of u down with my placing but I will be back you better believe that !!!!!

Get Shredded!
Like the shirt says finish what you fucking started !!!! Time to put on size changed the workouts so let’s see what happens!!!

Attachments

• 8841ADBB-03FD-4E7A-858A-6FE223A50A36.jpeg
    8841ADBB-03FD-4E7A-858A-6FE223A50A36.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 14
Hey brothers sorry for delay I’ll explain that in a minute ,I ended up 4th in one of the best 50+ classes I seen!!!!

Reason it has taken so long to get back is I have been in hospital somehow my sugar went sky high it was 800 when it should have been 80 to 120 they had no idea how I made it up on stage as I was admitted the minute I saw dr ,I’m being checked for possible diabetes an high bp causing thickening of heartvwall!!!
Needless to say I pushed my body to the limits An it couldn’t take no more
im gonna take a break from training an get my health straight for as long as dr says to but I will be back An I will keep updating in this log!!!
Thank you PSL An I hope you will keep me on the team if not I understand but I will be back bigger an stronger than ever my body just needs a break
Thank all of you who followed an inspired !!!!!

Shit man just saw this.. hope everything is getting back in line.. You looked great.

Back