• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

99% pure HGH..

So what are dimers?

You can think of dimers as the inactive portion of the HGH, but not to be confused with impurities. Sometimes higher dimers are associated with unpleasant sides like water retention. For purity a higher number is better. For dimers a lower number is better.

Cheers,
Bones

I have placed an order. Will be doing bloods with myself and spouse. I will post results.If this product is good I will place a large order and random test with bloods on 2cd order . Baseline test have been performed

I have placed an order. Will be doing bloods with myself and spouse. I will post results.If this product is good I will place a large order and random test with bloods on 2cd order . Baseline test have been performed

Cheers mate, we appreciate it!

Bones

I think you will be brilliantly surprised with the results. Save yourself about 10k a year in kit cost
.. Enjoy L4F and take care,

BB from Boston

TD , bloods will be drawn Monday , exspect results by Wendsday.....will post here then , regards James

Get Shredded!
Get the results yet?

Yes, just got them yesterday late. I will post them in a bit, just woke up .I had made an appt. For 3 hours after pin , but they didn't draw for 3 1/2 . My baseline is .2 , this test came out at 10. I pinned IM triceps, 1/2 mil or 5iu gh in both. I was pretty buzzy in the head and pins and needles both hands. Numbness last three fingers, slight headaches a few hours after pin.I had pinned .20 mil twice a day for a couple of days before testing, tingling/through feet and hands , numb 3 fingers and pins both hands at night. That has started to lessen , headaches are lessened.Im also pinning 3.50 iu insulin each time .

I did order their large kit and will perform IGF1 ,IGF3 serum test at 6 weeks out .I will pin IM 10iu gh , and will do serum test exactly 11 hours later , from the studies I have read this us the protocol for testing Igf1 ,

Yes, just got them yesterday late. I will post them in a bit, just woke up .I had made an appt. For 3 hours after pin , but they didn't draw for 3 1/2 . My baseline is .2 , this test came out at 10. I pinned IM triceps, 1/2 mil or 5iu gh in both. I was pretty buzzy in the head and pins and needles both hands. Numbness last three fingers, slight headaches a few hours after pin.I had pinned .20 mil twice a day for a couple of days before testing, tingling/through feet and hands , numb 3 fingers and pins both hands at night. That has started to lessen , headaches are lessened.Im also pinning 3.50 iu insulin each time .

The GH serum test isn't a test of strength or purity, only a test of if the GH is real or not. Many factors affect this score - fasted, intense workout, diet, etc. Here's a link explaining a little bit - http://somatropin.cn/hghtest.html

Our Acetropins (the Pharma Quality) was already tested at 99.72% purity with very low dimers too. We have many many reviews from guys that are very happy.

Anyone is welcome to send our GH to Janoshik for independent testing, we'll pick up half the cost. Send me an email for details.

Cheers,
Bones

As we all know batches change from one to the next. Yesterday’s batch may not be the same as today’s. Being a rep for many, many years now I have seen this firsthand. Quality Control is very important because mistakes happen even in large mass production. Thanks to all the guy's that continuously test via bloods and other forms of testing. We all know there are factors that can change what the results should be ( age , weight, penis size :) ) but when 3-4 guys have similar results it’s hard to argue. I’m not even talking bad about Ace hgh as I know nothing about it but just stating the facts. The price is crazy and I wouldn’t mind trying these out myself.

As we all know batches change from one to the next. Yesterday’s batch may not be the same as today’s. Being a rep for many, many years now I have seen this firsthand. Quality Control is very important because mistakes happen even in large mass production. Thanks to all the guy's that continuously test via bloods and other forms of testing. We all know there are factors that can change what the results should be ( age , weight, penis size :) ) but when 3-4 guys have similar results it’s hard to argue. I’m not even talking bad about Ace hgh as I know nothing about it but just stating the facts. The price is crazy and I wouldn’t mind trying these out myself.

A quick update, there were a few guys with issues. All of these guys have been taken care of.

Cheers,
Bones

It's been a long 6 weeks, going in for my igf1,3 and hgh test tomorrow.exspect results within 5 days. Protocol will be 10iu hgh, 11 hours later igf1,3. HGH is cumulative igf1,3 markers peak at 11 hours, hgh at 3 really excited to see the results deviated from my original baseline test , hgh and igf 1 test taken as standard protocol ( three hour peak for hgh ) I have , due to the lower hgh reading I received on my initial test ( 10.something ) I have been dosing 5 iu hgh every morning upon waking , originally I was hoping for an initial hgh test ..3 hours...to be in the lower 20- 25 range ...but this last test should say it all. Thank you for reading

IML Gear Cream!
It's been a long 6 weeks, going in for my igf1,3 and hgh test tomorrow.exspect results within 5 days. Protocol will be 10iu hgh, 11 hours later igf1,3. HGH is cumulative igf1,3 markers peak at 11 hours, hgh at 3 really excited to see the results deviated from my original baseline test , hgh and igf 1 test taken as standard protocol ( three hour peak for hgh ) I have , due to the lower hgh reading I received on my initial test ( 10.something ) I have been dosing 5 iu hgh every morning upon waking , originally I was hoping for an initial hgh test ..3 hours...to be in the lower 20- 25 range ...but this last test should say it all. Thank you for reading

Cheers for the post, I'm looking forward to the results.

Bones

Any word on the test results for HGH

Thank you all for following the post , flat out I'm saying that this is the best HGH I've tried, and tested. I'm very happy with the results...I'm placing another 1000 iu , I will only be doing a initial protocol test on the new order when it arrives....Bioactivity of my initial order , igf1 , 2 rocks..

Thank you all for following the post , flat out I'm saying that this is the best HGH I've tried, and tested. I'm very happy with the results...I'm placing another 1000 iu , I will only be doing a initial protocol test on the new order when it arrives....Bioactivity of my initial order , igf1 , 2 rocks..

Ace labs has my respect as they did not try to contact me to sway my post, I wanted this posting to be above board and 100 real...

Ace labs has my respect as they did not try to contact me to sway my post, I wanted this posting to be above board and 100 real...

Thank you, I ordered a few kits myself but haven’t had chance to start yet.

did you post test results somewhere?

just finished my second GH kit im running 10 iu ed 6 days a week with insulin. Doing 3 shots a day GH at 3.3 iu with 5 iu novolin r 30 mins later. Deff noticed some changes already in my physique and experiencing the same sides i was running pharmatropin at the same dose.

Back