• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's Saturday night, have a drink with Pharmacom

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
drinking.jpg

Drink.jpg

Too early, come back in about three hours.

Although I'm sure it's five o'clock somewhere.

It's almost 20:00 here (no, I don't say 8pm). Have a drink...

Do you have anything actually drinkable or just sissy juice? :p

Having an afternoon Jack and Coke as I read this coincidentely

Do you have anything actually drinkable or just sissy juice?

Those aren't actually mine... They are straight from the magic kingdom of Pharmacom.

This is mine:

Pitu.jpg

Would be fun to see your face next morning all hard puffed if you had the balls to drink it. I mean, not literally... :winkfinger:

Those aren't actually mine... They are straight from the magic kingdom of Pharmacom.

This is mine:

Pitu.jpg

Would be fun to see your face next morning all hard puffed if you had the balls to drink it. I mean, not literally... :winkfinger:
Hold up, so that's not your rep gear or your table of rum and baileys?

IML Gear Cream!

This is mine:

Pitu.jpg

Isn’t that the stuff they use for caipirinhas? One of the few mixed drinks I enjoy. Never tried the liquor on its own, though. What’s it like?

Hold up, so that's not your rep gear or your table of rum and baileys?

I was under the impression that these were pics of Allex's stash and his diet.

Well... I've been a rep for a bit over a month. It takes 2-3 months for anything to arrive here. Let's do some math...

These are from a galaxy far, far away... Where alien elfs make Pharmacom gear... I think there's an alien Santa as well. Not sure, I'm just an intern. :eek:

Last edited:
Isn’t that the stuff they use for caipirinhas?

It is actually.

One of the few mixed drinks I enjoy. Never tried the liquor on its own, though. What’s it like?

Good question... This is the wife's, she likes caipirinha. I'm all bark and no bite. Never put a drop of alcohol in my mouth. Don't even know how it tastes like.

If you are in the good ole US of A, I believe you can find this brand in the best liquor stores near you.

0,,33451318,00.jpg

It is actually.

Good question... This is the wife's, she likes caipirinha. I'm all bark and no bite. Never put a drop of alcohol in my mouth. Don't even know how it tastes like.

If you are in the good ole US of A, I believe you can find this brand in the best liquor stores near you.

0,,33451318,00.jpg
They use this as Texas de Brazil for their caparinhas.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I’ll ask my resident Brazilian to get me the good stuff next time he goes home :)

Back