• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raloxifene

Dxt25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever use Raloxifene to combat gyno?

wrong forum but i’ve only heard positive things. no personal experience.

I've used it. My understanding of what I've read about it, is that you don't want to use it for longer than 30 days at a time, since it can contribute to heart disease.

the most effective way to run it is 60 days, there's some people out there that are doing multi-month trials to see what it can can do for pre-pubertal gyno before they ever even hopped on gear. I've made a few posts about it and it worked really freaking well.

Good to know. Just ordered some, had small lump right and squishy tissue left. Not noticeable but might be as bf% reduces.

Really stupid combo.. finished cycle, l dropped adex and blasted hcg for 2 weeks. Hcg plus rebound from dropping ai equalled first ever gyno symptoms. And I've run test/dbol before. Got on nolva as soon as tenderness arose 2nd week of hcg blast so just about saved myself from needing surgery I think.

Needless to say ordered shit loads of exemestane for future. And will never blast hcg without an ai again. Side note: blasting hcg seems to have given me a smoot her pct than running throughout.

Ralox works well.
Also, permanent gyno requiring surgery is a sign that someone made several mistakes for long periods of time. The proper treatment can knock out some horrendous fucking gyno without surgery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I know this is an old thread but what are best doses to run ralox at? For anyone with experience with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing that now. Working out pretty well for me. Noticeable at about 6 weeks. Good diet, steady lifting and fat loss are helping. Concentrating on pecs more than other parts. Going to add some Masteron to see if I can get better results.

Back