• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you hate about your gym? Let's hear it!

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As I get older, I seem to have less patience and time for nonsense. Nowadays, I hit it hard in the gym and
get out of dodge but some things just get on my nerves. Here are a few:

1)Texting or jacking with your phone while I'm waiting for a bench,smith machine or another station. Look, check you snapchat,facebook,instagram or whatever on your own time.
2)Men who look like women...listen..whatever happened to masculine men? Its seems every other day or so in the gym I see trannys or men who are down with the skinny frail look. The biggest thing is gay men who come to my gym drinking diet cokes...Good Lord...take that elsewhere.
3)Young bucks who think they are the next IFBB bro...staring in the mirror and posing...filming themselves on youtube,etc. Get that mess out of here....you aint all that....just lift some weight and move on.
4)Guys who shower after workouts and walk around nude in the locker room. Listen, nobody wants to see you walking around with garden snake hanging out. Cover that mess up.

Rant over
xxxooo

Not having hammer strength.. The other stuff feels very cookie cutter. I drive an additional 20 minutes sometimes just to use better equipment.

1)Texting or jacking with your phone while I'm waiting for a bench,smith machine or another station. Look, check you snapchat,facebook,instagram or whatever on your own time.

I text and mess with my Pandora stations in between sets while I'm resting. Am I doing it wrong?

Yep..good deal....having the right equipment is imperative.

Not having hammer strength.. The other stuff feels very cookie cutter. I drive an additional 20 minutes sometimes just to use better equipment.

i hate that is always packed.

everything else is pretty awesome ,.maybe thats why its so packed all the time 🤔

That's why I go early...after 1700 the young crowd hits and its too busy.

i hate that is always packed.

everything else is pretty awesome ,.maybe thats why its so packed all the time 樂

Waiting for a bench pisses me off. I don’t know why, I’ve always been the “hit it and quit it” when it comes to the gym. 45 to 60 minutes of constant work. Also getting eye fucked by dudes that either want to sleep with me or fight me because I look like an asshole. I don’t mean it, I just have a resting bitch face and am always in a hurry even when I got nowhere to be. It’s a personal defect for sure. I need to learn to relax.

Lack of hot chicks at my gym. JFC, a bit of eye candy every now and then doesn't hurt.

I fuck with my phone between sets all the time - because I'm updating my set info in my app. But yeah, if you're just sitting there watching youtube or some shit, get the fuck out the way.

The only thing that really annoys me at my gym is that it's usually kind of busy, so I always end up having to adjust my planned workout because I can't get the weights or machine I want when I planned to use them.

Lol....maybe they think your down with the gayforpay bodybuilding lifestyle?? Lol....funny stuff bro...I'm always running 200mph too.

Waiting for a bench pisses me off. I don’t know why, I’ve always been the “hit it and quit it” when it comes to the gym. 45 to 60 minutes of constant work. Also getting eye fucked by dudes that either want to sleep with me or fight me because I look like an asshole. I don’t mean it, I just have a resting bitch face and am always in a hurry even when I got nowhere to be. It’s a personal defect for sure. I need to learn to relax.

- - - Updated - - -

I would go nuts waiting around like that!!!

QUOTE=Hard Puff;1370354]I fuck with my phone between sets all the time - because I'm updating my set info in my app. But yeah, if you're just sitting there watching youtube or some shit, get the fuck out the way.

The only thing that really annoys me at my gym is that it's usually kind of busy, so I always end up having to adjust my planned workout because I can't get the weights or machine I want when I planned to use them.[/QUOTE]

IML Gear Cream!
I hate that my gym closes at 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. You’d expect Golds to be open later on the weekends. They changed the hours of a few of the gyms that used to be 24hr to close at 8pm. The reason? “For your lifting safety”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refuse to wait around. I always have a backup plan that uses another machine or whatever so I don't have to stand there like an asshole. I input my plan and backup plan in my app ahead of time so I only need my 30 or 60 second rest to update it with actual numbers, but I'm acutely conscious that it probably looks to the outside world as though I'm just obsessively checking my phone :\

I just added a hot tub, full bath with slate floors and shower and a dry sauna. I hate the dry sauna, but my wife already owned it and a tanning bed, so they went in the gym! Aside from that I hate not having much time to lift even at home while I remodel.

4)Guys who shower after workouts and walk around nude in the locker room.

Worse...guys who haven't showered in a month and come in start windmilling their arms to stretch. I can handle a little BO, but when you smell worse than a skunk that fell into the outhouse and died two weeks ago in August...stay home and take a shower.

I hate being constantly eye raped by the females AND males at my gym. It's a smaller town so there aren't that many good looking people to stare at, I'm unfortunately one of those people.

I refuse to wait around. I always have a backup plan that uses another machine or whatever so I don't have to stand there like an asshole. I input my plan and backup plan in my app ahead of time so I only need my 30 or 60 second rest to update it with actual numbers, but I'm acutely conscious that it probably looks to the outside world as though I'm just obsessively checking my phone :\

Who gives a fuck what the unjerked, undesirable, ghost coloured people think. I love scrolling through instagram and looking at hot fit chicks in between sets, that motivates me to lift hard.

As I get older, I seem to have less patience and time for nonsense. Nowadays, I hit it hard in the gym and
get out of dodge but some things just get on my nerves. Here are a few:

2)Men who look like women...listen..whatever happened to masculine men? Its seems every other day or so in the gym I see trannys or men who are down with the skinny frail look. The biggest thing is gay men who come to my gym drinking diet cokes...Good Lord...take that elsewhere.
3)Young bucks who think they are the next IFBB bro...staring in the mirror and posing...filming themselves on youtube,etc. Get that mess out of here....you aint all that....just lift some weight and move on.
4)Guys who shower after workouts and walk around nude in the locker room. Listen, nobody wants to see you walking around with garden snake hanging out. Cover that mess up.

Rant over
xxxooo

The rant of a 50 year old man.. :coffee:

I hate the fuckers who use the blow dryer to dry their BALLS. Yep every day this fucker puts his leg on the counter and does that WTF!

Who gives a fuck what the unjerked, undesirable, ghost coloured people think. I love scrolling through instagram and looking at hot fit chicks in between sets, that motivates me to lift hard.

Um I'm pretty ghost-coloured. :( :( :(

Get Shredded!
A lot of shit.

But at the top? Seen guys not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Equipment that stays broken for fucking weeks. Ppl not putting their weights away.

Not racking weights. People that don't know how to train. 1/4 reps. Smelly BO. Putting dumbbells on benches. Just obnoxious loud. Taking selfies. Gym couples. Too many to remember.

Cable crossover being broken every other week.

No 35lb plates.

Lifting safety...lol

I hate that my gym closes at 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. You’d expect Golds to be open later on the weekends. They changed the hours of a few of the gyms that used to be 24hr to close at 8pm. The reason? “For your lifting safety”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to to hear from you JR.

I just added a hot tub, full bath with slate floors and shower and a dry sauna. I hate the dry sauna, but my wife already owned it and a tanning bed, so they went in the gym! Aside from that I hate not having much time to lift even at home while I remodel.

Oh man....hardcore.

Worse...guys who haven't showered in a month and come in start windmilling their arms to stretch. I can handle a little BO, but when you smell worse than a skunk that fell into the outhouse and died two weeks ago in August...stay home and take a shower.

Are you freaking serious bro?

I hate the fuckers who use the blow dryer to dry their BALLS. Yep every day this fucker puts his leg on the counter and does that WTF!

Yep..not washing after the bathroom..disgusting🙄

A lot of shit.

But at the top? Seen guys not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Equipment that stays broken for fucking weeks. Ppl not putting their weights away.

Guys who use the rack for curls. Get outta the way and let me squat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back