• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pharmacom - mass spec will take place

Todd4104

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m new to the board. I have zero allegiance to anyone. I have found the research process to be rife with conflicting Opinions, information, reputation bashing, etc.

In all my research, I have not seen any one non-sponsor provide a mass spec of any source lab.

There is no way that I will be putting anything in my body if I do not 100% know what it is, what concentration etc.

It’s for that reason that I will be getting a third-party mass spec on pharmacom items. It’s going to cost me in the neighborhood of $650 dollars to get that test done. In my opinion, that is for more judicious and responsible than injecting oneself with an unknown substance for a period of four weeks, and then comparing lab work to lab work done four weeks prior.

Hopefully it will provide some insight into business practices. I’ll be posting the results on any forum I can find.

You'll get called a liar with an ulterior motive by every goon who refuses to believe it as they thrust their personal testosterone blood test numbers at you as if it's some kind of counter evidence and never actually analyze the results for themselves to see how their argument doesn't even apply, oh and how they "feel" it working . God forbid you try to look out for people who share the same interests as you instead of backing up a vendor from a foreign land who only takes their money and openly ridicules their customers.....

No for real, pharmacom seems like a well run company I wouldn't assume it would come out bad and I'm sure they would rectify any issues. So are you ordering a really large amount for your long term personal use and assuming it's all the same batch? I like what you're doing a lot and commend you for it.

I should also add I'm considering pharmacom as my source after the whole h-as debacle which I was referencing, they seem like a very well run company.

If you are willing to spend so much out of pocket why would you not just get a script from a trt place? Then you don’t have worry what your putting in your body? Any trt place will give it to you regardless of what your test numbers are unless you are already on a cycle.... you are doing this out of the kindness of your own heart for other forum members you just met today? I’m interested in the results but not as interested as I would be had you actually read anything on this forum before, and posted in the new members intro section and had more than 2 posts. Waiting for the results.... ain’t holding my breath though.

It’s a grand gesture but please understand that this is a community based on trust. There’s a very explicit chain of trust involved in what you’re proposing and without establishing trust in yourself with the community the results you post will not be trusted.

This is way too much work.

If buying AAS off the black market was this complicated for me I would have stayed natty.

Test away, always welcomed I believe. I can tell you that people post above every experience, good or bad, they have in today's society.

I researched Pharmacom for years before my first order. I wasn't disappointed. They are not some half-assed outfit for sure. In other words, I have never read a negative word in countless forums I have been to. Not involving quality or anything of that nature.

Do what makes you feel better for sure.

Oh, and please... If you're going to walk tall and use big words on a forum, just have more than 3 posts... It just looks weird.

I have almost 700 and people give me crap all the time.

Walk tall? Go kick rocks. I have to start somewhere, no? How about I copy a post from another forum saying the world is flat. Since I quoted it, it’s factual according to you. Take a step back. Do you see the word “bro” coming from me? No.

dont misinterpret my tone, but give me a break. My point is, as a newcomer, it’s in my best interest to assume nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Walk tall? Go kick rocks.

"Go kick rocks". I like it, mind if I steal it?

I have to start somewhere, no?

Absolutely. Start by reading the rules.

dont misinterpret my tone, but give me a break. My point is, as a newcomer, it’s in my best interest to assume nothing.

Newcomers need to read rules.

In all my research, I have not seen any one non-sponsor provide a mass spec of any source lab.

Read my quote from Darius on your other thread. It's been done plenty of times.

Problem with a newbie doing it is that people will think you have an agenda, understand?

"Go kick rocks". I like it, mind if I steal it?

Absolutely. Start by reading the rules.

Newcomers need to read rules.

Read my quote from Darius on your other thread. It's been done plenty of times.

Problem with a newbie doing it is that people will think you have an agenda, understand?
Leave the mod job up to those of us who have the title.

Arguing with every single post from any member on the forum looks like it's a trend for you though.

Leave the mod job up to those of us who have the title.

It's my job to be up to speed with everything that concerns the company I rep for.

Arguing with every single post from any member on the forum looks like it's a trend for you though.

Negative. A forum is a place of debate, which is healthy. I very rarely argue. Unless it's a staff member trying to hurt business of an advertising company.

It's my job to be up to speed with everything that concerns the company I rep for.

Negative. A forum is a place of debate, which is healthy. I very rarely argue. Unless it's a staff member trying to hurt business of an advertising company.
You're arguing right now.

You're arguing right now.

Debating. Should I add a smiley face?

Here:

240_F_83955554_GJkpFVDvAhZ0A4TYjjZYU2zq5fflL3dS.jpg

I’m new to the board. I have zero allegiance to anyone. I have found the research process to be rife with conflicting Opinions, information, reputation bashing, etc.

There is no way that I will be putting anything in my body if I do not 100% know what it is, what concentration etc.

It’s for that reason that I will be getting a third-party mass spec on pharmacom items. It’s going to cost me in the neighborhood of $650 dollars to get that test done. In my opinion, that is for more judicious and responsible than injecting oneself with an unknown substance for a period of four weeks, and then comparing lab work to lab work done four weeks prior.

Hopefully it will provide some insight into business practices. I’ll be posting the results on any forum I can find.
Would love to see your findings after you establish yourself as a contributing member to the forum.

Thank you for taking interest in what you're putting into your body.

Anyone ever thought of doing a gofundme thing to buy a mass spec machine available to all contributing forum members? As I stated in another thread, I am in the process of locating an adequate LC MS machine. I would happily purchase a newer and perhaps a more advanced machine that would be available for members to send me a sample and then have the results posted if desired.
Before you-know-who submits his wiki sourced always opposing comments, I would post pics of the machine, calibration stickers and/or certifications with each and every test.

The only thing is that samples would need to be shipped to me in Mexico. I don't think there would be difficulty in this, only shipping expense would be greater for Americans than USPS domestic.

Pretty sure some of the trusted members have figured me and my capabilities out by now.

Just a thought...

I’d take $650 worth of gear from Pharmacom and run it through my intramuscular spectrometer. Just saying, it’s an option.

Back