• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you seen.??

Ok, I fell for it.
I didn't know you were taking the piss.
From watching, I realize the only thing I am missing in my lab is a bandana and a gun on my work surface.

So that that cough syrup works 100%, 50% of the time?

Gloves are expensive yo! I give back to the community! Lol!

Ok, I fell for it.
I didn't know you were taking the piss.
From watching, I realize the only thing I am missing in my lab is a bandana and a gun on my work surface.

So that that cough syrup works 100%, 50% of the time?

Gloves are expensive yo! I give back to the community! Lol!
Sorry Coach.,lol... I was just in TOTAL SHOCK when I saw that man.

I have never brewed or even looked into it., but that shit is just scary looking. His "recipe book" and gun appeared to be more clean and sterile than his work area with the vials he was filling.

My Kratom capsule press station is cleaner than that.!!

I’d pin it.

When I converted Finaplix many years ago in my kitchen, it was significantly a better op than that stupid shit. Open air in mason jars. You guys see a filter anywhere? And I'm not talking about that ceramic funnel I doubt they really use.

My buddy did a "reality" show once. After he told me how contrived everything was, I can't take anything they show seriously.
I wouldn't doubt that Nat Geo supplied the gun. "Wait! Something is missing from this cliché....put on this bandana and lay this pistola right here.....ahhh, that's better!"

Ever see the one where the guy is brewing in his kitchen with pots and pans and when the "reporter" leans over to sniff it the "chemist" freaks out about "contamination"?

Underworld.Inc.S01E06.jpg

This is why if you can get pharma, just pay the extra price if it's known to be legit.

With that being said I still pin UGL..

IML Gear Cream!
When I converted Finaplix many years ago in my kitchen, it was significantly a better op than that stupid shit. Open air in mason jars. You guys see a filter anywhere? And I'm not talking about that ceramic funnel I doubt they really use.

My buddy did a "reality" show once. After he told me how contrived everything was, I can't take anything they show seriously.
I wouldn't doubt that Nat Geo supplied the gun. "Wait! Something is missing from this cliché....put on this bandana and lay this pistola right here.....ahhh, that's better!"

Ever see the one where the guy is brewing in his kitchen with pots and pans and when the "reporter" leans over to sniff it the "chemist" freaks out about "contamination"?
Is that the same show Coach just different episode.?? I only caught that little segment on that one episode. God if I see another one like that I might have to report to the FDA.!! Lmao

We already have in the past. Yet I'm drawing a blank, if I remember correctly members were saying the gear was good lmao.
Damn I'm way behind., lol.. I wonder what it's Pharma name is... that's kinda scary that members here knew the gear was good.?!?!?!?! Lol

Damn I'm way behind., lol.. I wonder what it's Pharma name is... that's kinda scary that members here knew the gear was good.?!?!?!?! Lol

That may have been a different forum. My memory isn't the best

Back