• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol

Get Shredded!
I never got arm pump roadracing and I lugged a liter twin around the track. Maybe because I can barely open a water bottle I don't have the ability to grip enough to get the wicked pumps?
It has been a blessing I guess, not getting all these sides people seem to get.
I'm on the oral dbol now and zero issues with excessive pump.

Haha, "lugging a liter twin..." Should have raced 250SB, nothing like flicking an RS250R through the carousel. Anyway, count yourself as lucky with no pumps on the dbol; if I even look at a dead lift on that stuff my back tightens up.

I know this probably a real shady question but SDROL sounds pretty hardcore, like Tren. Tren seems to be more popular from what I have read and from the people I know that have been on it, some haven't even heard of SDROL, so I am wondering, is SDROl riskier from a health standpoint than Tren? Both seem potent as hell and seem to give fast acting crazy strength and size.

Haha, "lugging a liter twin..." Should have raced 250SB, nothing like flicking an RS250R through the carousel. Anyway, count yourself as lucky with no pumps on the dbol; if I even look at a dead lift on that stuff my back tightens up.
Well, nothing like leaving $10 worth of your $300 tire at the exit of every turn. My tire budget for 2010 was $7k. That buys A LOT of gear!

For me they didn't show up until deep in the cycle and back day was horrible. I could barely drive after doing deads or hypers. Felt like a constant lower back muscle cramp/pump
back pumps lasted all the way thru pct for me, I never used it again after for like 5-8 years been so long cant remeber, but I will never forget the pain and lethergy

I made it fifteen days at 10mg/day before debilitating back pump made me stop. That's the only side I've felt at this point.

I made it fifteen days at 10mg/day before debilitating back pump made me stop. That's the only side I've felt at this point.
I just ordered inj sd to see if it's any different. I literally love SD, but the back pumps are too much for me. I'll let you know if the inj is different. 50mgs/ml. I could see doing two mls and crushing PRs lmao

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

What results did u see

I just ordered inj sd to see if it's any different. I literally love SD, but the back pumps are too much for me. I'll let you know if the inj is different. 50mgs/ml. I could see doing two mls and crushing PRs lmao

I was using injectable SD.

What results did u see

My hamstrings and forearms definitely show some improvement, and the scale said +3lbs but I assume that's mostly water.

Last edited:
I was using injectable SD.

My hamstrings and forearms definitely show some improvement, and the scale said +3lbs but I assume that's mostly water.
Damn I literally hate hearing that...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back