• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy here

Angryagain250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to ASF .... Hi guys heard about this community through my buddy and wanted on board mainly to learn about cycles, diets , and any issues related. I am new to anabolics other than I ran some gear about 20 years ago. Now I'm alot older and slower and alot more tired but not wanting to let my self go quite yet. Been hitting the gym pretty solid for a year now and have ran a couple of small cycles. Not sure the quality because I don't quite remember or can compare something that I did back in my 20s. But to make a short story long I just wanted to read and gain knowledge on brands and products. Also I have recently ordered a fairly small package from GF and noticed it seems to be tradition to update on the TD, so that I will do when it comes. But enough of the rambling and thanks for having me and wish this 41 year old truck driver good luck please I'm gonna need it...I'm not as sturdy as I used to be.

BTW this is my first time ordering from GF so I'm waiting on 5 vials of Test E 250 that I plan on running some if with some blue hearts I had on hand already just for about 10 weeks keeping it simple.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Good people here, glad to have you, welcome to asf..

Glad to see another guy in his 40's on here. I think you are headed in the right direction. Read up on the forums and don't be shy to ask questions. People around here are super cool and respect each other and dont act like a bunch of babies like other places.

Back