• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Source

FitRMT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. I’m waiting on some caber to come in from PSL, but I’m also looking at PSL as my new source for myself and my roommate.

Does PSL or any of the members here have any test results or blood values that can be shared?

Appreciate the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. I’m waiting on some caber to come in from PSL, but I’m also looking at PSL as my new source for myself and my roommate.

Does PSL or any of the members here have any test results or blood values that can be shared?

Appreciate the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have any bloods but u can see my results I got from this source, I run 2 logs for PSL on the ASF forums, never had a problem with these guys I stand behind them 100%

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Bump for some feedback for this guy!

I recall tons of blood work being posted here in the past. Maybe try a search on the forum for PSL blood work or different variations. I know I've posted several myself.

Also, if you check our stickies...there's some mass spec/hplc testing and lab max testing on our products. Some blood work on the HGH as well.

Back