• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT - Blast and Cruise - Need Help!

tapoutpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Gents,

I'm so happy to have found this sub forum!

So I want to do a 8 week blast. That gives me about 4-5 weeks to get my levels back down for my doc's labs.

I eat clean and hit the gym 4-5 times a week and will add an extra day during blast.

What do you guys suggest for a stack? My goal is to lose fat and have minimal effect on sides if possible.

I'm on..

200 per week of Test Cyp (Split Mon - Thur)
HCG 500 iu x 2 (24hrs before T-Shot)
Anastrozole 1.25mg x 2 (24hrs after T-Shot)
T3 20mg / daily
Naturethroid 65mg / daily
Daily Vit and other supps.

This is what I was thinking....

HGH 2 iu daily for 3 weeks and then 3.33 daily for the next 9-12 months - just arrived yesterday ;)
8 weeks @ 300 per week Testosterone (200 of it being Test Cyp). Should I use another type of Testosterone to stack with or just stick with the Cyp?
8 weeks @ 250 per week Deca or Primo (split with T). From what I have been reading, I should stay a little lower dose than test when stacking?
4 weeks @ 30 mg daily (oral) Stanozolol (Winstol)
Daily Liver support during and for 1 week after Stanozolol

Should I double my does of HCG and Anastrozole? or by another 1/2?

Please feel free to give me your opinions, changes, comments, tips, advice or a different stack suggestion. This is my first blast. I have been on TRT for a little over a year and pretty stable on all fronts.

Thanks in advance for the time Brothers and looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

So for a total of 200 mg of Test Cyp a week you're taking 1.25 mg of Anastrozole twice a week?
Nothing good is going to come from that that's for sure.
Your estradiol has to be in the tank almost completely.

I can't imagine you needing more than 0.25mg Anastrozole twice a week at that testosterone dosage if you even need that much.
Labs/symptoms would be a better approach.

I can tell you that 20mg of T3 is not a thing. T3 is dosed in mcg, micrograms. Did you mean micrograms? And are you prescribed T3 or are you just taking it on your own? Your body produces 25mcg on its own daily, thus you’d need more than 25mcg to get any results from T3. You may want to research some more before you decide to delve into T3 or any type of thyroid medicine.

Your AI seems a bit high for being on 200mg per week of Test. Like MoMo said, your estrogen has to be in the garbage.

I’d bump up that Test dose a bit, maybe 500mg EW, split dosage.

DECA is just barely going to be shinning at 8 weeks. Maybe use a shorter ester such as NPP... or better yet, just up your Test dosage to 500mg and blast that for a bit. I’d say 8 weeks is a relatively short time to blast man. Again, it’s going to take a minimum of 4 weeks to feel the new dosage of Test.

If this is your first blast, then just go with Test brother. I think you’ll really get some excellent results with that. Also, I’d check your bloods man. I’d be interested to know what your E2 is at.

Could you provide some more information? Age, Height, weight, bf%, possibly some pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very new to this board but just wanted to give my .02 on the
Anastrozole comments and not meaning any disrespect to anyone. I take 200Cyp E6D have been for 6+ years, I have played with my IA dose and found keeping my E between 18-22 is my sweet spot, I take 2 MG E7D. 1/2 on Monday 1/2 on Tues 1/2 on Thurs 1/2 Fri. That said my Doc is on TRT and his sweet spot is in his words "as low as he can get it." He takes 1mg 4days a week. My very good friend is on 200 Cyp E6D he has to take 6mg a week to keep from having Gyno issues he is very lean works out 5 days a week or more. He likes his E at about 8. My point is everyone is different, ours bodies convert different. Again not trying to step on toes just commenting on what I know.

No worries.
Not stepping on anyone's toes.......
I guess the bottom line is that we're all different and if you're E2 is good to go between 18-22 then definitely don't mess with it.
My only concern is that they are now doing more and more dexa scans on guys who've been taking Arimidex for a period of time (greatly suppressing their estrogen)
and their bones are brittle.
We definitely need E even as guys.

I have to admit, I take 1mg Anastrozole daily. Any less and gyno starts popping up fast. But I'm also on a decent dose of T...250mg (or 300 when i have it) weekly.

I have to admit, I take 1mg Anastrozole daily. Any less and gyno starts popping up fast. But I'm also on a decent dose of T...250mg (or 300 when i have it) weekly.

You must feel absolutely terrible. I don't see any way you could have gyno unless you are terribly obese?

Lol...nope, on the contrary, all is good. I was a fat boy back in the day (~320 lbs), but didn't start TRT until after I'd lost most of the fat and had hit a serious wall. I've played with dosing AI eod, etc. Just agreeing with the everyone is different and responds differently.

Back to OP though...300mg test is the break over point for me. That and over is where I start seeing the difference. As far as lab work goes, I will usually delay it a week with some excuse and just not pin that week if it catches me off guard. After about 9 days my test level will come back in the 900-1000 range and my doc is ok with that. Again, that's at 300mg a week.

Back