• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HAS: stop removing other's threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I like what they are doing over there. I support testing products 100% and I have been a member there for years.

One of my best friends is a prep coach and most of his clients are gals. He runs their diets and training and I build the drug plans. As you can imagine its critical that the meds they use be correctly dosed and properly labeled. I'm pretty sure everything they are on is legit but this is a great tool for more peace of mind. Is it perfect? nope but its another tool we can use.

So if you have endorsed this site for years and their testing, why have you never proposed a similiar set up for ASF? Or have you, and were shot down?

So if you have endorsed this site for years and their testing, why have you never proposed a similiar set up for ASF? Or have you, and were shot down?
I don't think a testing guy wants to pay board fees maybe?
I think that if something like this were tried here, it would probably go about like the last 99 posts went lol.

There would probably always be speculation and people accusing the ones who are "in charge" of testing of editing results.

I don't think many people would care to deal with that.

I have never spoken about them until today so not sure what you mean by endorsing them for years. I joined anasci in 2014 and Pro Muscle in 2008. I have advocated serum testing for some time though. Unfortunately many guys just make up a protocol here so the results are too scattered in my opinion.

As far as mass spec I'm pretty sure you know how tough it is to get someone to mass spec these compounds plus the legal ramifications exceed my risk tolerance.

I like what they are doing over there. I support testing products 100% and I have been a member there for years.

One of my best friends is a prep coach and most of his clients are gals. He runs their diets and training and I build the drug plans. As you can imagine its critical that the meds they use be correctly dosed and properly labeled. I'm pretty sure everything they are on is legit but this is a great tool for more peace of mind. Is it perfect? nope but its another tool we can use.
i totally agree. I take everything with a grain of salt. But this is definitely useful information

I have never spoken about them until today so not sure what you mean by endorsing them for years. I joined anasci in 2014 and Pro Muscle in 2008. I have advocated serum testing for some time though. Unfortunately many guys just make up a protocol here so the results are too scattered in my opinion.

As far as mass spec I'm pretty sure you know how tough it is to get someone to mass spec these compounds plus the legal ramifications exceed my risk tolerance.
Sounds great. So why exactly are we not doing this here on ASF again?

With all due respect :
I feel that it's better to know about this., than not to know at all. It should help keep many guys away that don't know any better and only look at the price.

MLG made a grip of money running a lab like this. No.?

Sounds great. So why exactly are we not doing this here on ASF again?
They are having the drugs mass spec tested

Would you like to receive and send drugs and have them tested? I'm not willing to do it. Maybe someone here is but like I said before It exceeds my risk tolerance.

Would you like to receive and send drugs and have them tested? I'm not willing to do it. Maybe someone here is but like I said before It exceeds my risk tolerance.
I bet Tone would do it! Lol

I wasn't aware PM/AnaSCI had been doing this type of testing for years. Have they ever had any issues with LE during that time?

While on the subject, how do you feel about Meso/Anabolic Labs Simek testing?

I posted this in the other thread regarding this topic but thought I would share it here:

This was handled poorly in the beginning by the guys that came here to ASF and started bashing HAS and refused to provide any facts.

Right from the beginning all I asked when they started bashing was some proof and when they would not provide it the entire subject became a sophomoric name calling tirade from them.

Rules here are that you are to respectfully post your concerns and facts, but these guys did not want to do that. I seriously question these guys as they are mostly a bunch of shit talkers and not very coherent to try and have an adult conversation with.

As to the testing service I think the idea is great but........

Just like you guys do not trust UGLs I do not blindly trust a underground analytical lab either. I did not know much about this Jano but this weekend I talked to two guys that have not been apart of this conversation and they told me he is looked at as a scammer on other forums and even Monte commented not long ago here on ASF that Jano has a shit reputation.

If you were using an accredited and credentialed analytical laboratory with a verifiable Chain of Custody then great, but we are not dealing with that. I can see all kinds of manipulation of samples before they even make it to the analytical lab and nothing more a competitor would like to do than discredit his competition.

As to HAS, he has handled this poorly from the beginning and I do question the quality of his products. Actually, I question all Asian UGLs as all of them are liars and cheaters in my opinion. The only way an Asian UGL can operate successfully is if they have US reps that can keep them under control, otherwise they lie, cheat and steal all day long.

Domestic UGLs that know their way around and know the good raws suppliers are a much safer bet.

Get Shredded!
I appreciate what they did over at Anasci. But you have to take it for what it is.. There really is no way of knowing that those tests weren't tampered with.

Did HAS gear test poorly? Yes
Did their gear have other compounds in it other than what was listed? Yes

Even though it was posted you can make an educated decision on if you want to use their products or not. It doesn't necessarily mean that those numbers are factual. The same goes for anyones word of mouth on here. It's the internet. I do know that labs can be vicious when it comes to competition, but if you stick with tried and true labs chances are you have little to worry about. HAS is relatively new to the game.

I posted this in the other thread regarding this topic but thought I would share it here:

This was handled poorly in the beginning by the guys that came here to ASF and started bashing HAS and refused to provide any facts.

Right from the beginning all I asked when they started bashing was some proof and when they would not provide it the entire subject became a sophomoric name calling tirade from them.

Rules here are that you are to respectfully post your concerns and facts, but these guys did not want to do that. I seriously question these guys as they are mostly a bunch of shit talkers and not very coherent to try and have an adult conversation with.

Just like you guys do not trust UGLs I do not blindly trust a underground analytical lab either. I did not know much about this Jano but this weekend I talked to two guys that have not been apart of this conversation and they told me he is looked at as a scammer on other forums and even Monte commented not long ago here on ASF that Jano has a shit reputation.

If you were using an accredited and credentialed analytical laboratory with a verifiable Chain of Custody then great, but we are not dealing with that. I can see all kinds of manipulation of samples before they even make it to the analytical lab and nothing more a competitor would like to do than discredit his competition.

As to HAS, he has handled this poorly from the beginning and I do question the quality of his products. Actually, I question all Asian UGLs as all of them are liars and cheaters in my opinion. The only way an Asian UGL can operate successfully is if they have US reps that can keep them under control, otherwise they lie, cheat and steal all day long.

Domestic UGLs that know their way around and know the good raws suppliers are a much safer bet.

They technically couldn't post facts. You have to have 25 posts or donate to see the results and re-posting on other boards is prohibited. Was it an attempt to gain more traffic and revenue? who knows. But it got my attention. I've been on that site since 2012 though.

That's 100% fair, those guys shouldn't have came on here like that and you know what, once the mods on PM found out about it some of those guys were banned from PM for it. It made us all look bad and it made the testing look bad, they had good intentions I'm sure but you can't just go to a new place and start cussing everybody out because they are skeptical. Guys were frustrated, I'm not excusing them at all but I am trying to explain, please don't be turned off by the testing because of the actions of a couple pissed off guys. I can't argue with how you feel about it if the roles were reversed I'm sure over at PM we would have told you to fuck off as well and it would have made us even more skeptical Here is something I posted on the h-as thread at PM when someone respectfully questioned the testing:

"You’re actually entertaining the thought that myself, as a consumer, in concert with all the other consumers that sent in samples, yes they came from more than one member, acted on behalf of another specific vendor which would somehow funnel more business specifically to them? Even if we ignored the logistics don’t you think that’s a bit of a stretch on motive alone?

I sent that shit in wanting to know what I was using and I sure as shit found out, there is an umistakabke reason why it’s so cheap and we all found out. Again even if you want to ignore the multiple tests the sponsors laughable reaction and blatant ignoring of concerns by their customers is enough to tell them to kick a brick.....barefoot.

I’ll say it again I’m not some bs “vip” I’m a BULK order customer and I have not been addressed one single time, h-as does not give two shits. I was never rude about any of it until I realized nothing would ever come it. They have provided absolutely no avenue whatsoever to resolve the issue, their strategy is to simply put PM on the back burner for now and concentrate on all the other forums they’re on. If it spreads further I guarantee you they will shut down shop and just come back under a new name."

I'm not trying to persuade you one way or another it's always for you to decide what to put in your body but listen to us who are level headed please don't base your opinion on a bunch of guys who were just too pissed off to be cool about it. From h-as reactions to this whole ordeal for me personally I take from it that this wasn't a series of mistakes and they knew what they were doing. They didn't seem caught off guard at all by it, it's only now that they realize their sponsorship dollars aren't overriding it that they are surprised. They felt that because they were paying these forums to advertise that they would be protected and this would just be brushed under the rug, they would have slow sales over at PM but the mods would suppress it for them. Over here and at PM it's getting to the point where they are specifically asking for that, they don't even have any shame about it anymore. They didn't count on guys like Montego and Big A actually caring about their members and not just pandering to a sponsor for more cash, it was never a thought in their minds that these guys actually gave a shit about us and it wasn't just about the dollars. If they had thought that for one second then I guarantee you they would have reacted differently they would have bullshitted and played nice, you can see it on the thread at PM how it all unfolded. I'm sure eventually they will reverse on that because it blew up in their face but by then it will be too late and they'll cut bait and run soon enough.

I'll tell you this much, my upcoming summer cycle is going to be a double edged sword that's for sure, for once I'm actually going to be using the dosages and compounds I planned for but at the same time I really don't know what my tolerances are anymore. I'm actually very concerned about it, I thought I all my meticulously planning and logging the past few years had me at a place where I could well manage my usage and minimize any issues but it was all for nothing and I have to start from scratch. I'm gonna be a balding bloated fucked up water buffalo with a dead dick this summer, thanks h-as!!

They technically couldn't post facts. You have to have 25 posts or donate to see the results and re-posting on other boards is prohibited. Was it an attempt to gain more traffic and revenue? who knows. But it got my attention. I've been on that site since 2012 though.

Sure it was yes of course they should gain something from it, I don't see that as something devious it's just how the world works!

I'm not affiliated with the testing other than donating but the way it unfolded in my view was that over at PM they did a round of GH testing and those results were shared with everyone there were not any requirements to see them. Well after that round of donations there really wasn't the same interest in another round for the AAS testing for obvious reasons. So it was eventually decided that the testing would be donators only, that was done to drum up more support which it did. Well some guys just don't have the cash for whatever reason and at that point it does seem somewhat devious if you're only helping people who pay up so the 25 MEANINGFUL posts or more thing was added, that way you're still contributing something. The costs and procedures for the testing are very transparent, you can ask the guys who handle it anything and they very respectfully answer. I don't think it's something to be hidden or devious that they expect something in return.

This is exactly my point..... You wouldn't do it, I wouldn't do, so why are the two gentleman at PM doing it? High risk, and no reward. My gut is something more to this picture then just doing it for the good of the community

That's 100% fair, those guys shouldn't have came on here like that and you know what, once the mods on PM found out about it some of those guys were banned from PM for it. It made us all look bad and it made the testing look bad, they had good intentions I'm sure but you can't just go to a new place and start cussing everybody out because they are skeptical. Guys were frustrated, I'm not excusing them at all but I am trying to explain, please don't be turned off by the testing because of the actions of a couple pissed off guys. I can't argue with how you feel about it if the roles were reversed I'm sure over at PM we would have told you to fuck off as well and it would have made us even more skeptical Here is something I posted on the h-as thread at PM when someone respectfully questioned the testing:

"You’re actually entertaining the thought that myself, as a consumer, in concert with all the other consumers that sent in samples, yes they came from more than one member, acted on behalf of another specific vendor which would somehow funnel more business specifically to them? Even if we ignored the logistics don’t you think that’s a bit of a stretch on motive alone?

I sent that shit in wanting to know what I was using and I sure as shit found out, there is an umistakabke reason why it’s so cheap and we all found out. Again even if you want to ignore the multiple tests the sponsors laughable reaction and blatant ignoring of concerns by their customers is enough to tell them to kick a brick.....barefoot.

I’ll say it again I’m not some bs “vip” I’m a BULK order customer and I have not been addressed one single time, h-as does not give two shits. I was never rude about any of it until I realized nothing would ever come it. They have provided absolutely no avenue whatsoever to resolve the issue, their strategy is to simply put PM on the back burner for now and concentrate on all the other forums they’re on. If it spreads further I guarantee you they will shut down shop and just come back under a new name."

I'm not trying to persuade you one way or another it's always for you to decide what to put in your body but listen to us who are level headed please don't base your opinion on a bunch of guys who were just too pissed off to be cool about it. From h-as reactions to this whole ordeal for me personally I take from it that this wasn't a series of mistakes and they knew what they were doing. They didn't seem caught off guard at all by it, it's only now that they realize their sponsorship dollars aren't overriding it that they are surprised. They felt that because they were paying these forums to advertise that they would be protected and this would just be brushed under the rug, they would have slow sales over at PM but the mods would suppress it for them. Over here and at PM it's getting to the point where they are specifically asking for that, they don't even have any shame about it anymore. They didn't count on guys like Montego and Big A actually caring about their members and not just pandering to a sponsor for more cash, it was never a thought in their minds that these guys actually gave a shit about us and it wasn't just about the dollars. If they had thought that for one second then I guarantee you they would have reacted differently they would have bullshitted and played nice, you can see it on the thread at PM how it all unfolded. I'm sure eventually they will reverse on that because it blew up in their face but by then it will be too late and they'll cut bait and run soon enough.

I'll tell you this much, my upcoming summer cycle is going to be a double edged sword that's for sure, for once I'm actually going to be using the dosages and compounds I planned for but at the same time I really don't know what my tolerances are anymore. I'm actually very concerned about it, I thought I all my meticulously planning and logging the past few years had me at a place where I could well manage my usage and minimize any issues but it was all for nothing and I have to start from scratch. I'm gonna be a balding bloated fucked up water buffalo with a dead dick this summer, thanks h-as!!

Sure it was yes of course they should gain something from it, I don't see that as something devious it's just how the world works!

I'm not affiliated with the testing other than donating but the way it unfolded in my view was that over at PM they did a round of GH testing and those results were shared with everyone there were not any requirements to see them. Well after that round of donations there really wasn't the same interest in another round for the AAS testing for obvious reasons. So it was eventually decided that the testing would be donators only, that was done to drum up more support which it did. Well some guys just don't have the cash for whatever reason and at that point it does seem somewhat devious if you're only helping people who pay up so the 25 MEANINGFUL posts or more thing was added, that way you're still contributing something. The costs and procedures for the testing are very transparent, you can ask the guys who handle it anything and they very respectfully answer. I don't think it's something to be hidden or devious that they expect something in return.

Welcome to ASF.... I think, LOL. You got my attention. Going forward though, could you give us the Cliff Notes version?

Welcome to ASF.... I think, LOL. You got my attention. Going forward though, could you give us the Cliff Notes version?

Thank you, I like this place seems like guys actually care and it's not just the same parroted garbage info over and over.

Better to have more info than less isn't it? Especially something as concerning as this....

Hahaha, I was thinking of posting something saying that this guy is our new Mike Arnold or whatever his name was.

IML Gear Cream!
Closed.

Like I said before. Look at it or don't, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back