• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin sale!

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everybody,

In order to thank you and your trusting our puretropin.

We do this hgh sales promo. We low the baseline and wish everyone can enjoy this big discount. This sales will last one month.

HGH SALES PROMO---------- orange top puretropin(10iu/vial)

Buy one kit to get one free kit

(the base line is 2kits, you can order 2kits to get 2 free kit(pay 2x200=400$ to get 2+2=4kits, you can order 3kits to get 3 free kits(pay 3x200=600$ to get 6kits, and so on )

This hgh sales promo’s payment is only Bitcoin. If you can’t pay us by bitcoin, pls pm us or email us: ironlion@keemail.me we will offer you some discount too,

Carry reship policy and sure the shipment.

Contact information:

1)Email: ironlion@keemail.me

2.)Wickr: ironlionlabs

3.)Wire: ironlionlabs

4.)Website: www.ironlion-lab.net

Time: It will end on April 3).

Purchase via email.

Last edited:
Coinbase.com make an account, link debit card or bank account... boom

Coinbase.com make an account, link debit card or bank account... boom
Newbie here for bitcloin. After you link credit/devbit card do you then purchase the amount of bitcoin you need and then need to move it into a wallet or do you pay immediately?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am so tired of coinbase, purchase over $600 in bitcoins to pay for my hgh order and these fuckers will not release my purchase till the 10th , i hate coinbase like yea here we take your money and fuck you wait on us, what a shitty company

Most banks don't allow the use of debt or CC.

I'm in the same boat. It's the banks. Not coinbase, it is a crappy app though.

bc has sucked ever since i got kicked off coinable. Maybe i will try and set my wife up with one

IML Gear Cream!
Check out bisq or bit bay there’s plenty of options out there google and YouTube is full of info, of your smart you would learn how to trade then buy all your gear with your profits. Wether you think it’s a ponzi or stupid or not there is a ton of money to be made there, ....or to be lost if your not smart

- - - Updated - - -

Also just wanted to add I just got in on that sale, couldn’t resist that price

I am so tired of coinbase, purchase over $600 in bitcoins to pay for my hgh order and these fuckers will not release my purchase till the 10th , i hate coinbase like yea here we take your money and fuck you wait on us, what a shitty company
Ya I think it's your bank call the number on back of your card and see what the deal is I've done it a couple of times they weren't holding my funds it was denied cause when I purchased bitcoin it was overseas and I had to ok it. Purchased 800$ other day and went through. Gunna get this kits this week gotta stock up before this summer heat hits.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Using gdax is easier, if you have a coinbase account you have a gdax account

purchased 10 kits via website. cant wait to start

Ya I think it's your bank call the number on back of your card and see what the deal is I've done it a couple of times they weren't holding my funds it was denied cause when I purchased bitcoin it was overseas and I had to ok it. Purchased 800$ other day and went through. Gunna get this kits this week gotta stock up before this summer heat hits.

Called my bank and asked why that transaction has not process and to speed it up and they couldn't even find anyone charging that amount to my bank, so its coinbase taking their sweet ass time processing my purchase an what worries me is my purchase is locked in at a price of $11,160.00 so if price drops by the time it process im gonna be getting screwed

Ok switching now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called my bank and asked why that transaction has not process and to speed it up and they couldn't even find anyone charging that amount to my bank, so its coinbase taking their sweet ass time processing my purchase an what worries me is my purchase is locked in at a price of $11,160.00 so if price drops by the time it process im gonna be getting screwed
That's sucks bro sorry. It's always somethin right

Very good friend ordered January 26th. Still no pack.

IL says not to worry bro

Still nothing

Very good friend ordered January 26th. Still no pack.

IL says not to worry bro

Still nothing

for holiday, your friend's first pack have confirmed to be lost, we have reshipped the pack to him on Feb 28,
now maybe slower than normal for holiday is just closed
packs will reach him safely,
we are sure the shipment.just be patient.

Placed an order for the sale and received tracking #, hasn’t updated just says label created, so far so good for me but I’m sorry to hear about Heavy’s friend hopefully they get squared away

They don't give tracking after it's shipped?

Tracking stopped working a few days after the 26th of January. New numbers only one works. Been told not to worry for a month now.

for holiday, your friend's first pack have confirmed to be lost, we have reshipped the pack to him on Feb 28,
now maybe slower than normal for holiday is just closed
packs will reach him safely,
we are sure the shipment.just be patient.
I recommended your shop for 1 year and the last 3 months all I have heard is complaints on sub standard products and slow or missing packs. Its a shame I have to get involved for these issues to be looked into.

I recommended your shop for 1 year and the last 3 months all I have heard is complaints on sub standard products and slow or missing packs. Its a shame I have to get involved for these issues to be looked into.
thanks very much,
we are responsible for every customers, when we accept orders, we must sure the shipment,
when the packs have been sent out,,we can't control everything, we just can choose the safest and fast way and test the way lots of times , when we get a great rate of success, we will use it to send the packs .
your friend place his order in the eve of our guy's big holiday, generally speaking , there are some problems during the holiday every year, for lots of packs are waiting for delivery.:)

don't worry about it the pack will reach your friend safely, we are sure. :)

Last edited:
Just noticed there was another page lol I guess it’s been taking care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back