Thread: No need to fear

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,606 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Antisaint View Post
    I'm a pro bodybuilder based in Los Angeles. I always get bloods and ensure my health is properly attended to by the best doctors. H-AS will provide you with the best customer service you can find (at least in my experience) There can always be hiccups, that's the risk of the game. In the end YOU are the only one who can take the steps to use gear properly. H-AS is just trying to uphold their reputation and fix past mistakes. Leave the past in the past and focus on what is more important, the present moment (and working hard to earn the physique you want)
    Leave it in the past?

Okay guys you heard the man.

Let me translate:

In other words you got fucked so get over it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying, H-AS made a mistake, but they're fixing the issue as soon as it was brought up, even though it was brought up incredibly late. If you find something, doesn't it make sense to bring it to someone's attention immediately? That's your responsibility. H-AS is living up to their responsibility by making things right. You won't beat their prices, and from a short look at my bloods you can see that you can't beat the quality for what you're paying. If you leave H-AS that's your loss to be completely honest with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Antisaint View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying, H-AS made a mistake, but they're fixing the issue as soon as it was brought up, even though it was brought up incredibly late. If you find something, doesn't it make sense to bring it to someone's attention immediately? That's your responsibility. H-AS is living up to their responsibility by making things right. You won't beat their prices, and from a short look at my bloods you can see that you can't beat the quality for what you're paying. If you leave H-AS that's your loss to be completely honest with you.
    Seriously? H got busted selling bullshit. You’re right you want beat there prices LOL. leaving H wouldn’t be a loss it would actually be a gain due to the fact they sell shit and there are plenty of other legit sources.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Got busted? We will disappoint you thoroughly. New test will be taken, all the things will be even better and better, leaving us is you loss, you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Needmoresize View Post
    Seriously? H got busted selling bullshit. You’re right you want beat there prices LOL. leaving H wouldn’t be a loss it would actually be a gain due to the fact they sell shit and there are plenty of other legit sources.

Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm laughing so hard lol. In my experience I've come in contact with some absolute shit sources. Bullshit in a vial. H-as is not one of those sources. I posted my blood test from literally last week in this thread you idiots 😂

Keep looking for someone to entertain yourself with forum drama. While you're doing that, I'll be pushing iron and becoming better.