• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pin twice a week

S7xa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So if I pin on Friday nights and decide to split my dosage into twice a week would that mean pin on Monday or Tuesday as well?

i do tues/fri. (same as mon/thurs) just works better with my schedule if i'm doing 2x/wk.

Everything I seem to read has people doing mon/thurs. I am doing sun/wed and it works out well for me

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Do you alternate one of those days at night and the other in the morning?

Mon/Thurs is law. But for real, seems like everyone I know follows that.

for my 2x per week pins I go Monday and Thursdays or Tuesdays and Fridays.

Sunday and Wednesday. For some reason I just feel better in the gym all week with this setup. Call me crazy...lol

I do Monday/Friday. I have for years. Keeps me more even keeled.

Tuesday/Saturday for me unless I'm on a blast then I add another day.

Saw this show on Netflix dude said he pins whenever, “literally just pinned before the interview because I was nervous and knew it would make me feel better.” Lol

Saw this show on Netflix dude said he pins whenever, “literally just pinned before the interview because I was nervous and knew it would make me feel better.” Lol

What show was this? Bruh, you should watch that documentary Icarus. Dudes doctor instructed him to pin his Test sub q until the Russian dude told him to “stick it one inch into the ass” hahah. Great documentary though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show was something like “ the truth about steroids”

Back