• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Equitren TD

tapuout2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some Equitren today. Fast and easy as always
Have a question on the website it says 200mg eq 100 trena and 100 tren e. On the bottle it says 200 eq and 200 tren e. Does anyone know what is the correct ratio?

It is probably what the website says, I would ask B

Think it would be good to bridge to cyp and this blend from cyp and mast/npp blend ?

Or maybe take a cruise for a month than crank up on this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it would be good to bridge to cyp and this blend from cyp and mast/npp blend ?

Or maybe take a cruise for a month than crank up on this ?

depends on your goals brother , i would recomend crusing for at least y weeks , get bloodwork and go from there

Are any other products besides the EQT on the website listed with the older, incorrect dosages?

Just wanted to check before adding any products to my cart

Thanks in advance

booyams

Are any other products besides the EQT on the website listed with the older, incorrect dosages?

Just wanted to check before adding any products to my cart

Thanks in advance

booyams

not that i know of brother

older version was 200mg eq / 100mg tren A / 100mg tren E .

this newer version is actually 200mg EQ/ 200mg tren E per ML

Oh God... Is this still accurate?? I bought the monster Equitren believing it had 100mg of tren A in the mix, because that’s what the site says... I’ve doing my pins EOD because of the short esters. Now is there any tren A or just 200 EQ and 200 Tren E per ML???

Oh God... Is this still accurate?? I bought the monster Equitren believing it had 100mg of tren A in the mix, because that’s what the site says... I’ve doing my pins EOD because of the short esters. Now is there any tren A or just 200 EQ and 200 Tren E per ML???

what does the label on your vial say?

Yup it says tren E 200
EQ 200

yup.

sorry for the confusion brother.

hit me up before your next order with us and ill see if i can hook you up

yup.

sorry for the confusion brother.

hit me up before your next order with us and ill see if i can hook you up

I’m getting ready to try to make another order. Let me know what you can do bro. Thanks

Back