• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BasicStero or Pharmacomstore.ws

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am stuck between the two some and need some help. As a U.S. resident which would be the better option?

Additionally, why are prices on the BasicStero domestic site so much higher?

If one were to compare apples to apples I’d pick Basicstero. A) Their prices are lower than Pharmacom’s for the exact same product, B) Combine that with the loyalty and bitcoin discount and I’d say you’re off to the races.

That you’re confused about local prices being higher, I think maybe you have more to learn.

Good luck Jersey.

I sent them what's wanted, and it's been 3 days. No response, order still being checked

That's may be true, but I sent them what they asked 3 days ago. Still not
a peep. Skype, emails nothing

You're always free to pick whomever. Basic has their perks, but I know pharmacomstore.ws matches their price and takes additional 10% off along with additional bitcoin incentive. So in all reality their price aren't cheaper.

Usually if they haven't gotten with you, you should pm a rep. They can help. But also helps when you're not brand new with only 3 posts...

Patience pays off as well. This isn't Amazon prime

I can't speak to pharmacomstore, but I was a long time basicstero customer.. since trump took office I've had a 90% seizure rate, even with "stealth"

I have used both and basic had slower response time and some hiccups with shipping but in the end they both came through with what was ordered and their product is top notch in my opinion

I’ve tried as well to get answers about mine, and nothing:(

It has been 15 days (including weekend days)

Used Asia/international warehouse

Haven’t had any problems whatsoever with mine. Breezes right through like it always has.

Haven’t had any problems whatsoever with mine. Breezes right through like it always has.

Maybe I’m just lucky, but me too.

And to speak to Pharmacom Store saying they’ll match and beat prices seems back handed to me. I shouldn’t have hunt around a beg for a deal as the Pharmacom Store asks, just give me a fair price and let’s do business. Which is exactly what Basicstero does. Just my thought.

Maybe I’m just lucky, but me too.

And to speak to Pharmacom Store saying they’ll match and beat prices seems back handed to me. I shouldn’t have hunt around a beg for a deal as the Pharmacom Store asks, just give me a fair price and let’s do business. Which is exactly what Basicstero does. Just my thought.

Do you actually pin gearz or do you just sit around bitching about everything like a stereotypical old man?

According to their site PC has a 100% shipping success rate to us...

i am not sering the large amount of TD pics on the forums as I was 9-15 months ago when they were being posted daily....

https://pharmacomstore.ws/news/november-report-100-shipping-success-rate-to-us-/

Like I said not sure about pharmacomstore, basic did everything their website promises to do in terms of seizure, but even my reships got nabbed.

Stealth has gotta be way more stealthy these days.

I’ve tried as well to get answers about mine, and nothing:(

It has been 15 days (including weekend days)

Used Asia/international warehouse

I've noticed they're moving a little slower than usual as well. Placed 2 orders earlier in February and still haven't received tracking# from international and placed a third order about a week ago and payment is still being checked, used the contact us option a few days ago and haven't gotten a response. These guys are solid as I've ever had the pleasure of using but definitely noticed something slowing them down lately.

I've noticed they're moving a little slower than usual as well. Placed 2 orders earlier in February and still haven't received tracking# from international and placed a third order about a week ago and payment is still being checked, used the contact us option a few days ago and haven't gotten a response. These guys are solid as I've ever had the pleasure of using but definitely noticed something slowing them down lately.

Probably still catching up from the holiday. They're a massive outfit. 3 weeks of downtime can lead to some lag time I'd imagine.

Yeah you're probably right. I know it's not long after their big holiday was over and that's most likely what it is. They're top notch in my book so it's worth the wait especially since it's just restocking supplies.

Get Shredded!
Yeah you're probably right. I know it's not long after their big holiday was over and that's most likely what it is. They're top notch in my book so it's worth the wait especially since it's just restocking supplies.

Agreed, they would still be my go to if that shit actually would pass. The lifetime 15% discount is nice.

i've always went basic due to the sales of buy x amount get x amount. i have only placed a handful of orders, and only one since trump was elected, i've yet to have one seized in IL. *knock on wood*

Guys, pharmacomstore is th oldest worldwide Pharmacom distributor.
Products are equal in both stores.
Pharmacomstore ships from a safe location now with close to 0 or low seizure rate.
Basic has 2 warehouses currently. US domestic has higher prices, but you get products fast and do not risk at all. International warehouse has more seizures lately, indeed, especially in Chicago.
We have discreet packaging and we have even more discreet form of sachets for oils. If case of seizures we can ship sachets and we always offer this option as alternative.
Also we are working on restocking our new warehouse in a new location, which also has close to 0 or low seizure rate, but it takes more time then we expected. Also, a minus of shipping from there is that registered parcels with tracking numbers always require signature from the recipient, as we found out. Shipping without signature is possible, but it will be untraceable without tracking number. However, this is still the most promising way to ship now. When we have stock, we always ship orders into difficult regions from this safe location.

Well I just placed my order with Basic and added the money too my account. Waiting on them to pick up. I will keep everyone posted. Fingers crossed!!

Well I just placed my order with Basic and added the money too my account. Waiting on them to pick up. I will keep everyone posted. Fingers crossed!!

Add a pinch of patience, and you'll be happy you went with Basic. They have been very good to me.

Add a pinch of patience, and you'll be happy you went with Basic. They have been very good to me.
Thanks Old man update place order a nd paid on Sunday received notification Tuesday money was picked up and package at the postal service. I've dealt with a lot of suppliers through the years this professionalism sok far with Basic is nothingv i be ever experienced so far. IF the gear isz as good as everyone says they'll have a 'll my business. I went with a different source on the hgh anyone care to comment on t their HGH? Seriously thinking about placing a 2 kit order to see if it worth it lots of mixed reviews on it which is why I didn't pull the trigger. Thanks in advance for your response

Purchased from BasicStero using bitcoin and the product arrived in 2 weeks. Used discreet shipping and it was packaged very professionally. I will post my review here in 3 months

Back