• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Choosing Supplement Brands: A Look Inside the Consumer’s Mind

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik If you’re anything like me, you always question why things are the way they are and want to have a better understanding. So, being that I’ve been in the industry for over a decade, I wanted to see why (today) consumers are purchasing products from certain brands. What makes them open up

Read More...

not enough people said "ingredients" as the main reason to make the top 10 reasons?

As long as the jug looks cool and has a badass name on it, who cares what’s in it.....

this guy :roflmao: i've ran into some really off the wall brands that I've really liked in past years just by looking at ingredients.

When I was younger, I jumped on stupid supplements that wasted my time and money...mostly looking for an anabolic effect like steroids, but not steroids. But companies advertise like their shit is a steroid (get bigger, get stronger, get ripped..etc). Done in an effort to peddle their bullshit.

For fuck sakes, I was buying shit advertised in magazines touted as testosterone boosters almost 30 years ago!!! That is how long this shit has been going on. Wouldn't surprise me if the Billion dollar supplement industry helped make and keep steroids illegal.

Now, if I see something that interest me, I do some research on who has the best quality stuff. Look for reviews online but all the while with skepticism to in sure the person who is writing the said reviews aren't biased.

Not falling for the hype anymore with outlandish claims. Old saying, "if it is too good to be true, it probably is." So buyer beware.

Just saw someone post an old nitro tech ad in a fb group, claimed 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days

Just saw someone post an old nitro tech ad in a fb group, claimed 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days

That is EXACTLY what I was talking about...in fact, Nitro Oxide was probably the last hype shit I bought into.

IDK if you could put on 8 pounds of lean muscle using high quality steroids. You still have to lift and build the actual muscle, which takes time.

How do they get away with these claims. I always heard of ppl suing for false advertisement, but never actually met anyone who DID and got paid.

That is EXACTLY what I was talking about...in fact, Nitro Oxide was probably the last hype shit I bought into.

IDK if you could put on 8 pounds of lean muscle using high quality steroids. You still have to lift and build the actual muscle, which takes time.

How do they get away with these claims. I always heard of ppl suing for false advertisement, but never actually met anyone who DID and got paid.

I’ve often wondered the same thing, only thing I can think of is that they spike it with creatine and since there’s so much research on creatine to back it up and the fact that protein in general is what you need for muscle growth they can get away with it, but still those numbers are ridiculous

Back