• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What you guys think?

sadsavage

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday I took my nephew to get a haircut.The Barber is a body builder,like me,so we started discussing steroids, he's apparently natural.So me and the Barber got into a heated argument lol,he told me that Trenbolone was a cutting agent lol.I told him Tren is not a cutting agent it's what you make it to be,it can be used both ways whether cutting or bulking, anyways I ended up getting kicked out of the barbershop my nephew was still getting a haircut lol, anyways I called the barber on lol.They didn't want to come outside.Im not on anything right now,they probably thought I was on Tren lol.The point of this post is pple need to get educated on the use of steroids, like me.like me I got flamed alot on here,so what? I learned from you guys!If I was wrong in anything let me know?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Well, since you asked, I think you are an idiot, actually. You got into an argument over something so stupid and got kicked out of a barbershop? How do you get through life, bro? Get a fucking grip. You are a horrible example for your nephew to follow.

Well, since you asked, I think you are an idiot, actually. You got into an argument over something so stupid and got kicked out of a barbershop? How do you get through life, bro? Get a fucking grip. You are a horrible example for your nephew to follow.

Based on his grammatical skills I highly doubt he made it through high school. I definitely agree, he’s setting his nephew up for failure.

You got thrown out of a barbershop. I think you answered your own question

Not a good way to go about it.

Based on his grammatical skills I highly doubt he made it through high school. I definitely agree, he’s setting his nephew up for failure.
I have a highschool diploma jackass

I wasn't trying to get kicked out,just that he said Tren was a cutting agent, which is not,they got aggressive with me and threw me out for having different opinion they think steroids are more dangerous then alcohol lol

I'd say you lacked general intelligence/common sense by even starting a discussion about illegal substances around your nephew, let a lone with a stranger.

Yesterday I took my nephew to get a haircut.The Barber is a body builder,like me,so we started discussing steroids, he's apparently natural.So me and the Barber got into a heated argument lol,he told me that Trenbolone was a cutting agent lol.I told him Tren is not a cutting agent it's what you make it to be,it can be used both ways whether cutting or bulking, anyways I ended up getting kicked out of the barbershop my nephew was still getting a haircut lol, anyways I called the barber on lol.They didn't want to come outside.Im not on anything right now,they probably thought I was on Tren lol.The point of this post is pple need to get educated on the use of steroids, like me.like me I got flamed alot on here,so what? I learned from you guys!If I was wrong in anything let me know?

So Trenbolone is a cutting agent?Or not? Maybe I should of just agreed with him,damn you fuckers are harsh

So Trenbolone is a cutting agent?Or not? Maybe I should of just agreed with him,damn you fuckers are harsh

you asked for opinions, people are just being straight to the point. I've done a few dumbass things that i've posted about over the years and they're no different with long term members than new guys, dumb is dumb, just learn and move on.

I'd say you lacked general intelligence/common sense by even starting a discussion about illegal substances around your nephew, let a lone with a stranger.
Believe me I don't lack any common sense,the barber is the one who engaged me on this topic.So Tren is a cutting agent?Damn didn't Know

you asked for opinions, people are just being straight to the point. I've done a few dumbass things that i've posted about over the years and they're no different with long term members than new guys, dumb is dumb, just learn and move on.
I'm not new lol

Believe me I don't lack any common sense,the barber is the one who engaged me on this topic.So Tren is a cutting agent?Damn didn't Know

You should have avoided the conversation as a whole. shrug your shoulders and "beats me man"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not new lol

my apologies, I was thinking it was still 2017 :stupid:

I'm not new lol

It was wrong for me to do that in front of my nephew,I know that,but both barbers we were engaging me at the Same time. I m not proud of it.Alright I made a mistake damn you guys act like you never made a mistake lmao

Get Shredded!
Fuck you

And you know what punk motherfuckers on here that are hiding behind their laptops talking shit,you mother fuckers ain't doctor s ,so quit it with your so called knowledge (fuck off)Pela

Cause why ? I should be scared of you or anybody on this board .Not scared of anyone on here lol

Trolling outside of the Pit is not allowed. The next infraction will send you on a vacation.

Trolling outside of the Pit is not allowed. The next infraction will send you on a vacation.
I'm not trolling wtf, just cause I have a different opinion then you.You are the one that insulted me first ?Okay I get it Trenbolone is a cutting agent lol

Back