• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letro or Nolvadex

Bjjkiller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a bump left PEC, have some aroma on hand, but I'm . Lookin for letro to get rid of this bump or if Nolvadex will work I'll just get that.. If you chose letro, need a source since the only place I was getting it is no longer active

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Im a huge believer in letro. It is pretty brutal if not used correctly but it's been very affective in my personal experience. I follow the step up and down protocol. Last place I used was from right here ironmag research. It was legit for sure and it's to your door in about 10sec!

I personally prefer nolvadex

they both work brother, IMR is a solid source for letro amd Monster Labs has nolva in stock.

Any where else I can get letro, Imr is asking for a bank account # with routing #, don't feel OK with that, any Info would greatly appreciated

Any where else I can get letro, Imr is asking for a bank account # with routing #, don't feel OK with that, any Info would greatly appreciated

IMR asks for that because it is legal to sell letrozole. No problems with ordering

rui for letro, can use your CC. I've had questionable potency on multiple products from IML over the years. compared to the total number of products I've used of theirs it isn't a significant portion, but when i get something i expect it to work as intended. RUI takes CC's which is nice and i'm one of those points guys, so the more i can use the card the better.

rui for letro, can use your CC. I've had questionable potency on multiple products from IML over the years. compared to the total number of products I've used of theirs it isn't a significant portion, but when i get something i expect it to work as intended. RUI takes CC's which is nice and i'm one of those points guys, so the more i can use the card the better.
Rui?

Back