• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clenbuteral use by the pros....it must work!

whippedeye

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As we know clenbuteral is very helpful in burning fat. We also know it doesn't build muscle although that would be awesome if it did do both!

But if you read ahead you will see professional athletes who were busted for using clen. They were using it as a performance enhancement . One of the mentioned athletes was a powerlifter who was also on Anadrol and deca. He wasn't using the clen to lose fat ....he was using it to just perform better.

Notable cases of use as performance-enhancing drug....

As a β2*sympathomimetic, clenbuterol has also been used as a*performance-enhancing drug.

A three-year suspension for taking clenbuterol kept sprinter*Katrin Krabbe*from competing in the*1992 Summer Olympics, and effectively ended her athletic career.

In 2006,*San Francisco Giants*pitcher Guillermo Mota, while a member of the New York Mets, received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for clenbuterol.*In 2012, MLB officials announced they were again suspending Mota for 100 games due a positive test for clenbuterol.

American swimmer*Jessica Hardy*tested positive at the US trials in 2008. She was subject to a one-year suspension, having claimed she unknowingly took the drug in a contaminated food supplement. Former*New York Mets*clubhouse employee*Kirk Radomski*admitted in his plea deal to distributing clenbuterol to dozens of current and former Major League Baseball players and associates.[12]*After finishing fourth in the*K-2 1000-m*event at the*2008 Summer Olympics*in*Beijing,*Polish*sprint canoerAdam Seroczy?ski*was disqualified for taking this drug, and Chinese cyclist*Li Fuyu*tested positive for it at the*Dwars door Vlaanderenrace in Belgium on March 24, 2010.

In 2010,*St. Louis Cardinals*minor-league shortstop Lainer Bueno received a 50-game suspension for the 2011 season as a result of testing positive for clenbuterol.

Cyclist*Alberto Contador*of Spain was banned for two years from professional cycling after testing positive for the drug at the 2010 Tour de France.He was later stripped of the 2010 title of the Tour de France and the 2011 title of the Giro d'Italia.CAS*found that Contador probably tested positive due to a contaminated food supplement.In 2013, Contador's team-mate on the*Team Saxo Bank*squad,*Michael Rogers, tested positive for clenbuterol at the*Japan Cup*bike race. In April 2014 the*Union Cycliste Internationaleannounced that it accepted Rogers' explanation that the substance had been ingested by him after consuming contaminated meat whilst competing at the*2013 Tour of Beijing, upholding Rogers' disqualification from the Japan Cup but declining to impose any further sanctions on him.

In 2011, players of the*Mexico national football team*were found with clenbuterol in their*bloodstreams, but were acquitted by WADA after they claimed the clenbuterol came from contaminated food. FIFA has also claimed 109 players from multiple countries who were participating in the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico tested positive for this drug. However, FIFA and the World Anti-Doping Agency declined to prosecute any cases because the weight of evidence pointed to contamination from Mexican meat.

In 2013, Mexican boxer*Erik Morales*was suspended for two years after testing positive for clenbuterol.

In 2014,*Toronto Maple Leafs*Forward Carter Ashton was suspended from the NHL for 20 games without pay for violating the NHL/NHL Players' Association Performance Enhancing Substances Program after it was determined that he had ingested Clenbuterol. Carter claimed he used an unprescribed asthma inhaler.

In 2014, South Korean swimmer*Kim Ji-heunhas tested positive for clenbuterol at an out-of-competition test on May 13, 2014. After completion of proceedings by the Korea Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel, Kim received a two-year suspension, back-dated to the day of his positive test.

In 2014, Czech body builder Petr Soukup received a lifetime ban after a positive test for clenbuterol, metenolon, mesterolon, methamphetamine, oxandrolon, stanozolol, nandrolon, fluoxymesterone, DHCMtestosterone and metandienon.

In 2015, Yankees minor league pitching prospect Moises Cedeno tested positive for clenbuterol and was suspended for 72 games.

In 2015, two players from the*Collingwood Football Club*in Australia were delisted from the club and accepted 2-year bans from all sport in Australia after testing positive to the substance, which they believe may have been in a contaminated illicit drug they consumed.

In 2016, Australian heavyweight boxing champion*Lucas Browne*tested positive for clenbuterol.

In 2016,*Raul A. Mondesi*tested positive for clenbuterol and was suspended 50 games from the Northwest Arkansas Naturals. MLB and the MLBPA agreed to reduce the suspension from 80 games to 50 games after Mondesi claimed it was found in cold medicine.

In 2016, the California State Athletic Commission decided to issue*Francisco Vargas*a temporary boxing license on a probationary basis after he tested positive for clenbuterol.

Thanks for reading!

Whippedeye

Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

contador is a climber and even grams of weight are significant for him. with all the other doping options he has for susataindd wattage output i doubt he’s turning to clen for anything but burning fat while sparing muscle, especially with the side effects. EPO is their main game.

Yeah with cyclists maybe but remember they burn ridiculous amounts of calories often having to eat high calorie diets just to maintain. By the time they hit a race they are so well trained how much more fat can they lose...even with clen...when cutting calories is gonna affect performance. They take a chance of getting caught doping to lose another pound or two? I doubt it.

Clen helps you breath better and timed right helps with energy.

Yeah with cyclists maybe but remember they burn ridiculous amounts of calories often having to eat high calorie diets just to maintain. By the time they hit a race they are so well trained how much more fat can they lose...even with clen...when cutting calories is gonna affect performance. They take a chance of getting caught doping to lose another pound or two? I doubt it.

Clen helps you breath better and timed right helps with energy.

true about breathing but lots of dudes just get asthma scripts. like...all of them. ;)

and yeah huge amounts of carbs. back when i dabbled in that life it was ~5k/ed and more pasta than can fit in a 130lb man.

Does it make you jittery ?

I'm referring to personal experiences

true about breathing but lots of dudes just get asthma scripts. like...all of them. ;)

and yeah huge amounts of carbs. back when i dabbled in that life it was ~5k/ed and more pasta than can fit in a 130lb man.

Speaking of breathing scripts, I need to go and take a puff of mine.

Lmao at a few of them claiming it came from contaminated food and supplements. And from cold medicine? Wtf?
Ever hear of the pork from China that was so contaminated with clen it got people sick? Maybe a few died too.
They use clen to make the pigs get more muscle. But they fucked up and overdosed.
It was actually in the meat!
That s why I avoid food from China.
As my old buddy Flava Flav has said....Cant Truss it!

Back