• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got my 90 day labs , wow my T is >1500

goingstrong74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on TRT for a few months now the Defy Med put me on 70mg of TC twice a week and .50 ml hcg twice a week . Anyways I work overseas so I decided to up it to 100 mg of TC twice a week and keep the hcg the same . Also my free T is 42.1. However my estradiol is 44.8 , that there is my concern. What should I take to lower that? I consult with defy med in a week. About my results. But hot damn I feel good . I’ll be 44 this year . I guess I’ll have to go back to my regular dosage.

If you feel good at those numbers I wouldn't mess with that estradiol number.
There's no need to target a range or number so to speak unless you're not feeling well.
Maybe bring the T dose back down to 80mg twice a week?

Bring your dose back down to 70mg or 80mg and it should put your estradiol right in perfect range. I’m pretty sure when you show defy your bloodwork that’s exactly what they are going to tell yea ( coming from experience, I just went through this exact situation. I literally had the exact same estradiol level as you “44” and thats what my trt doctor told me was to back down my dose %20. Hope this helps

Proviron works great for me. Keeps me at E20 on 200mg/week TRT.

The point of trt is to get dialed in not taking more and more shit not trying to be a dick just saying

Back