• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Persianprince competition prep log

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have decided to keep a log of my training, diet, as well as review of the gear I’m using for my upcoming show in may. This is my first show and I will be competing in men’s physique. I have a lot of work to do from now until may, but I am determined to make something out of this as it’s always been a dream and aspiration of mine and since I turned 30 I realized it was time to take action. I will be runnining euro pharmacies gear courtesy of uncle z, I have a prep coach that I’ve been working with since beginning of the year, right now I’m on a lean bulk of 3500-3800 calories 450-500 grams of carbs, 80 grams of fat, 275-300 grams of protein 3000-4000mg of sodium. Attached is my weight and measurements using fat calipers, I have been off AAS for 3 years I had some family stuff that messed me up and got into partying with bitches and blow and was 172 at 6’1 last April when I first decided to make a move towards my goal. So took 10 months of training and meal prepping before I jumped back on gear. The first measurements were taken with meal prep not tracking calories or doing much cardio and the second set of numbers was 3 weeks into tracking everything and doing cardio 3 times a week. I have also attached my cycle which is a base and dishes to change depending on how my body responds. So any tips or advice Through this I appreciate and glad to be back on the board. First pin was last Thursday 2-15, so cant comment to much since I’m running long esters but so far communication has been great, products look good I like the authenticity from euro pharmacies and the t/a was great. From the two pins I have had just slight pip but nothing major. Looking forward to seeing these tren gains and what EP has to offer.
IMG_2280.JPGIMG_2279.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day off from work so did 60 minutes fasted cardio, I mixed it up with some bike work doing hiit, and then the stair master.

IMG_2301.JPG

Post workout had oats,1 whole egg and 5 egg whites, banana, almond butter, 1/2 scoop whey, and honey

you think you have 25lbs of body fat? you're relatively lean already. i'd get some better progress shots up so people can really see the changes, front, side, back. i'll be following along. my contest around the same time frame is no longer possible unfortunately.

you think you have 25lbs of body fat? you're relatively lean already. i'd get some better progress shots up so people can really see the changes, front, side, back. i'll be following along. my contest around the same time frame is no longer possible unfortunately.

I’ve never had abs or been ripped, always was fat growing up had a horrible diet and through the years of lifting and eating right I always felt I was “fat skinny”, not sure how accurate the fat calipers are but will get some pictures up here this week to get a better idea

I’ve never had abs or been ripped, always was fat growing up had a horrible diet and through the years of lifting and eating right I always felt I was “fat skinny”, not sure how accurate the fat calipers are but will get some pictures up here this week to get a better idea

i'm still dieting/training like I was going to do the show so i think i'm 4 weeks head of you on prep mode. it will be interesting to see the changes you get vs me since you're running some real compounds, i'm only running test. good luck and keep up the hard work!

edited to add: are you starting your cut at 8 weeks out?

i'm still dieting/training like I was going to do the show so i think i'm 4 weeks head of you on prep mode. it will be interesting to see the changes you get vs me since you're running some real compounds, i'm only running test. good luck and keep up the hard work!

Best of luck to you brother

Subbed this is a good guy from IMF for many years. You’ll do great brother and I don’t think you have 25lbs of fat either from the looks of it.

IML Gear Cream!
Pinned 150mg test cyp and 50 mg tren e no pain nice and smooth then hit chest and tri’s, I have had a rotator cuff issue so haven’t used to much barbell just more dumbbells
FlatDB press
60x8
70x7
75x6
Incline dumbbell press
50x10
60x8
65x6

Cable flys did three sets from each setting high to body level to low
8-10 reps 15-20-25 lbs

Dumbbell pullover
50x10
55x8
60x5
And I did some assisted dips 3 sets just pumping out what reps I could along with some rope pull downs overall good workout it was one of those when you lose track of time and then you look up and an hour and a half hour has passed. Got some work to do I need to go heavier and doing less reps so something I’m improving to get some more mass. Did cardio at 7 am energy was good through out the day usually need a nap but made it through
Meal 2
288 g jasmine rice
80 g avocado
7oz shrimp
110 grams green beans
1 g pink Himalayan sea salt

Meal 3 pre workout
9.25 oz sweet potato
7.5 oz 93/7 ground sirloin

Post workout
2 scoops whey isolate
25 g sweet potato powder ( ran out )
1 apple

Meal 5
300 g jasmine rice
88 g avocado
115 g green beans
5.5 oz ground turkey 99%

Meal 6
Packet of tuna albacore
4 wheat crackers

Meal 7
6 egg whites
2 whole eggsIMG_2337.JPGIMG_2339.JPG

So that’s 3,675 for calories Hit my macros for the day going to focus on getting the carbs number higher

Subbed this is a good guy from IMF for many years. You’ll do great brother and I don’t think you have 25lbs of fat either from the looks of it.

Thank you brother you have always been good to me!! And now that you and Zeus said that maybe there was something off, I always thought the fat calipers were the most accurate but I will get some pictures up in the next day to get a better look

Yea not sure what the calories will be cut to but I am looking forward to getting those “shredz” everyone raves about

Subbed looking forward to following your journey man. I’m working toward a long term goal of stepping on stage one day too man.

Tren will bring some mad gainZ man.

Keep up the hard work brother! Get some good pictures up

Kill it big dog. Just like the gym back home my man I’ll make it down to see the show

Just checking in on the log my man, looks like your off to a solid start!

Today no weights just did 55 minutes of cardio late afternoon
For the day I hit 3794 calories.
Meal 1
Shake
Chocolate protein
Banana
Oats
Almond butter
Liquid egg whites
Honey

Meal 2
Shrimp
Jasmine rice
Green beans
Avocado
Pink Himalayan sea salt

Meal 3
9 oz sweet potato
93/7 ground sirloin
Pink Himalayan sea salt

Pre cardio
Rx protein bar- I try to avoid bars but when in a pinch these are great

Post cardio
Whey isolate
Apple

Meal 4
99% lean turkey breast
Avocado
Green beans
Jasmine rice
Pink Himalayan sea salt

Meal 5
Turkey lasagna from one of those prep meal places

Meal 6
6 egg whites

IMG_2343.JPGIMG_2344.JPG

So the front shot is right before I started with my prep coach so it’s December 2017, the shot from the back side was January 30th 2018, I will get some new pictures up in the next couple days. A lot of work to do but I’m ready for the challenge

11 weeks out, you should be good man. definitely don't have 25lbs of fat to lose. i've hit a stall in my fat loss, not really sure what's up so i'm changing up my diet this week.

11 weeks out, you should be good man. definitely don't have 25lbs of fat to lose. i've hit a stall in my fat loss, not really sure what's up so i'm changing up my diet this week.

Are you working with a coach or running solo? And how many competitions have you been in?

Are you working with a coach or running solo? And how many competitions have you been in?

relatively solo, this was going to be a bucket list show for me. i know a couple long time competitors that i'm bouncing diet ideas off of and so far we've been in sync on our thoughts related to my diet.

relatively solo, this was going to be a bucket list show for me. i know a couple long time competitors that i'm bouncing diet ideas off of and so far we've been in sync on our thoughts related to my diet.

Nice, I got one to learn a little bit but seems like everything is diet leading up to the competition, I listen to different guys as far as the “peak week” nutrition and people have there different approaches but the whole science behind it all fascinates me

Today I did shoulders and traps, felt great, endurance was up and didn’t want to stop but muscles held up well. I have had issues with my left rotator cuff that sometimes makes shoulder workout especially front raises.
Warm up lateral raises 2 sets
5lb for 12 reps

DB press
45x10
55x8
60x7
65x4
Side lateral raises
15x12
17.5x12
20x10
Standing behind back press
75x10
85x8
95x6
Barbell upright row
45x10
55x10
65x8
Seated bent over delt raise
7.5x12
12.5x12
15x12
Facepulls
50x10
65x10
72.5x7
Db shrugs
45x10
55x10
65x10IMG_2357.JPG

Meal 1 pre workout
Oatmeal
Eggs
Almond butter
Honey
Whey

Post workout
Whey isolate
Dextrose ( I will be switching to sweet potato powder tommorrow )

Meal 2
Jasmine rice
99% lean turkey breast
Avocado
Green beans
Pink Himalayan sea salt

Meal 3
Jasmine rice
Shrimp
Avocado
Green beans
Pink Himalayan sea salt

Meal 4
Oatmeal
Whey
Almonds

Meal 5
Ground sirloin 93/7
9 oz sweet potato

Meal 6
Egg whites

my suggestion with your shoulder as i've fought through 2 rotator cuff issues on the bulk prior to prep and early on in prep is find a good active release therapy masseuse (ART). it's incredibly painful if done right but holy shit does it help. took me 2 sessions for shoulder issues to go away each time, then i went back weekly or bi-weekly depending on how i was feeling to get everything connected to the shoulder broken up to help keep tension down and so far the shoulders are doing great.

obviously warm up as much as you can. i do basic calisthenic shoulder movements, then bands, then cable rehab based movements before every chest and shoulder workout now and like i said, the issues haven't returned.

cut down the fats if cutting for show. drop PB, nuts and avocado. fats from meats are enough while on cycle. its going to be hard pressed for 11weeks out, possible but tough. calories are high too

Back