• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Persianprince competition prep log

Get Shredded!
so you're hitting ~2hrs of cardio 5 days/wk right now if i'm reading it correctly?

Yea every day fasted and 5 days he wants me doing 30-45 minutes with some ab work, I thought it was a bit much but gotta get the body fat lower, the one thing I have going for me is a small waist so if I can dial in the conditioning then I believe I will be in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea every day fasted and 5 days he wants me doing 30-45 minutes with some ab work, I thought it was a bit much but gotta get the body fat lower, the one thing I have going for me is a small waist so if I can dial in the conditioning then I believe I will be in good shape

trust me, i'm not criticizing, there's multiple ways to skin a cat so to speak. I'm just making sure i'm reading everything correctly.

trust me, i'm not criticizing, there's multiple ways to skin a cat so to speak. I'm just making sure i'm reading everything correctly.

I thought it was a bit much buteverything he’s done up to this point has worked so we will see. I would much rather do clen but we will do his way first

I thought it was a bit much buteverything he’s done up to this point has worked so we will see. I would much rather do clen but we will do his way first

i know 4 coaches that have all competed in the npc for a minimum of 7 shows, some of them for decades now, and not a single one of them has ever had a client take clen per their instruction.

i know 4 coaches that have all competed in the npc for a minimum of 7 shows, some of them for decades now, and not a single one of them has ever had a client take clen per their instruction.

I always thought that was a thing but my coach doesn’t do either, I would imagine heart issues?

Fasted cardio
50 minutes
Incline tread mill

Chest and triceps
Worked on upper chest today
Incline Db s
High cable flys
Incline B.B.
Incline Db flys
Incline smith machine

Triceps
Rope pull downs
Skull crushers
E z bar push downs

Late night cardio
30 minutes incline treadmill IMG_2714.JPGIMG_2715.JPGIMG_2716.JPGIMG_2717.JPG

i hate to be the bad guy here but i scrolled thru this whole thread and i saw not 1 pic of a guy with any kind of potential to step on any kind of stage..
i saw lots of pics of food and plans a gear, but what i didnt see was a physique ???? put up just one pic of a front double bi.
the most well known shot in BB... lets see what that looks like

i hate to be the bad guy here but i scrolled thru this whole thread and i saw not 1 pic of a guy with any kind of potential to step on any kind of stage..
i saw lots of pics of food and plans a gear, but what i didnt see was a physique ???? put up just one pic of a front double bi.
He posted starting pics I’m sure PP is looking good by now.

IMG_2628.JPG

Here’s from a couple weeks ago like I said I put a lot on my plate to try and get this done so if it’s there I get on stage if not there’s another one a few weeks after that I’m going to try and shoot for but I agree first starting pics I wasn’t up to it but hitting the cardio and diet I’m hoping to have the proper conditioning. This pic is a couple weeks ago I will get some more up here when I can get some better pics

If it’s not there in 6 weeks there’s another show 3 weeks after it’s my first show and I could have given myself more time but I also wanted the challenge

I should have posted more pics as progress but everything is holding in my stomach fat, I’m at 12 hours near of cardio a week and macros are 225-protein 300 carbs 50 fats. All I can do is listen to my coach put in the work and see what happens and in the process will find out his knowledge. Either way I’m committed so just have to see how it goes

I should have posted more pics as progress but everything is holding in my stomach fat, I’m at 12 hours near of cardio a week and macros are 225-protein 300 carbs 50 fats. All I can do is listen to my coach put in the work and see what happens and in the process will find out his knowledge. Either way I’m committed so just have to see how it goes

keep at it . the hard work will pay off

Up the tren !!! T3 at 50mcg day ? I’d really say shoot for 6/8 rep range with as heavy as possible even in a deficit to really push your physique to the breaking point. Keep at it brother!

Up the tren !!! T3 at 50mcg day ? I’d really say shoot for 6/8 rep range with as heavy as possible even in a deficit to really push your physique to the breaking point. Keep at it brother!

Yeah I think 50mg every 2 days is light what would you recommend? I think I’m going to go 75 and see where it goes

Fasted cardio
40 minutes stair master

Back
V bar pull downs
Wide grip cable rows
Rack pulls
T bar rows
Single arm Db row

Biceps
Alt Db curls
Close grip e z bar curls
Rope hammer curls
Preacher curlsIMG_2742.JPGIMG_2743.JPGIMG_2744.JPGIMG_2745.JPG

Fasted cardio 1 hr 6 minutes
Stair master
Incline treadmill
Bike

Shoulders and traps ( workout attached ) really went heavy kept repsnlow to try and get those boulders

Post last meal cardio
40 minutes
Hiit treadmill IMG_2749.JPGIMG_2751.JPGIMG_2752.JPGIMG_2753.JPG

Ok the winny and tren should mold you quickly. How’s the strength since the start of the cycle ?

Ok the winny and tren should mold you quickly. How’s the strength since the start of the cycle ?

Strength is great, I’ve noticed it a lot more now with the short esters kicking in even eating lower in calories, I still don’t miss a beat and can keep going and going. My shoulder which gave me a lot of problems with Any over head movements, doesn’t bother me all it needs is stretching with the resistance bands and I’m g 2 g. Which has allowed me to go heavier with my shoulders were before I was having to nurse around it.

Fasted cardio 70 minutes
Stair master
Incline treadmill
Kept head rate between 115-135

Legs and core
Leg extension
ISO ham string curls
Seated calf raises
Leg press feet close
Standing machine calf raises
Hip abductor and adductor

Pm cardio
40 minutes
HIIT on bike
Incline treadmill IMG_2758.JPGIMG_2759.JPGIMG_2760.JPGIMG_2761.JPG

60 minutes
Stair master
Incline treadmill
I have really been focusing on doing hiit more then steady state and really pushing the heart rate

Chest and triceps
Flat bench 10,8,6,4
Db flat bench 6,6,4
Pec deck 10,8,8
Dips 10,10,10
Incline smith machine 8,4,2
Incline Db flys 8,8,6
V bar push downs 12,10,8
Push ups to failure

Pm cardio
30 minutes steady state incline treadmill IMG_2766.JPGIMG_2767.JPGIMG_2768.JPGIMG_2769.JPG

Fasted cardio 60 minutes
Steady state incline treadmill
HIIT stair master

Back and biceps
Strength is defiantly up going to weigh my self to gauge where I am at I’ve been dropping carbs lower trying to condition more but still able to keep up in weight

Pull ups 3 sets of 10
Single Db row 8,6,4
Lat pull downs 10,6,4,4
Rack pulls 10,8,5,10
Cable rows 8,8,6
Reverse grip lat pull downs 8,8,6,6

Hammer curls 10,8,6
Preacher curls 8,8,4
Reverse curls 8,6,5
Close grip curls 10,8,8IMG_2778.JPGIMG_2779.JPGIMG_2780.JPGIMG_2781.JPG

Fasted cardio 60 minutes
Stair master 40 minutes
Incline treadmill 20 minutes

No workout today went 6 days in a row and got 9 hours and 10 minutes of cardio in this week so gave my body a little break to hit it hard this week. Dropping carbs down to 250 on training days and 200 on Non training days. Hunger is insane now but a friend who competes says if your not feeling the pains and sleep deprivation then your not dieting hard enough so ready to see what I can get done in the next few weeks IMG_2788.JPGIMG_2789.JPGIMG_2790.JPGIMG_2791.JPG

Fasted cardio 60 minutes
HITT stair master 30 minutes
Incline treadmill steady state 30 minutes

Chest and triceps
Db incline 8,6,4,3
Flat bench 10,10,8
High cable flys 10,8,6,6
Decline hammer strength 8,6,6,4 ( body to the side one arm iso )
Flat bench flys 10.8.6.4

Skull crushers 8,6,4
Rope pull downs 15,12,8
Close grip smith machine 10,8,6
Dip machine 50 reps
Single arm pull downs 8,6,4

PM cardio
40 minutes steady state incline treadmill IMG_2795.JPGIMG_2796.JPGIMG_2797.JPGIMG_2798.JPG

Back