• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle advice

Mrsumone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I haven't run any gear in about 6 years. I have been in a gated community but I didn't have the key to get out, if you get my drift. I would like to run something without too many sides. Kinda get my feet wet again, ya know?

I was thinking of pharmamix1 with some anavar. What do you think would be a decent dose for how long? I was thinking 2cc of the mix a week split into 2 weekly pins (1cc/1cc). Not sure on the var. I need a little help with what to get at what dosages for pct.

My first cycle was test e @ 500/wk deca @ 300/wk for 12 weeks. No pct, didn't know any better at the time felt like crud after coming off and lost a lot of gains.

Second cycle test e @600/wk for 12wks. Dbol ED for first 4 weeks @ 50mg (I think) with just nolvadex after. Still didn't know too much about pct which is why I'm asking for assistance this time around.

27 years old 6' 200lbs not sure on BF but not too high, can see abs.

Doses and run times that you recommend?

Hello and thanks for choosing Pharmacom Labs.

This would kind of be similar to a first cycle, since you haven't run gear for a while. For first cycles, I usually recommend single compounds, for the simple reason that it's good to know which does which in your body.

But since you do have some experience with gear, I believe test/EQ is a good choice, provided that EQ agrees with you.

As you know, EQ has a very long ester attached to it and it really shines in longer than usual cycles, 16-20 weeks are common when using this compound.

I'm a little old school and I happen to like tapering up dosages. I usually get less sides doing this. I also believe that most recreational lifters shouldn't use orals too often, so here's my ideas:

- I'd start with .5ml twice a week for 2-4 weeks. That's 250mg test and 200mg EQ a week.
- Then I'd move on to 1ml twice a week for a similar time frame. That's 500mg test and 400mg EQ.
- Then I'd go up to 1.5ml twice a week until I finished my cycle. That's 750mg test and 600mg EQ.

You probably will need some estrogen control. Instead of var, I'd use masteron at 300-400mg a week for that. It will help keep some of the water out. Having an AI handy is also a good idea.

And since you're young and talking about PCT, you want to keep your testes healthy. 250iu of HCG twice a week will do just that. Start it by week 2 or 3 until the end. Your PCT will go smoother this way.

Each time you ramp up your dosages, you also add some clean, good calories to your diet. 10-15% should work. EQ's hunger should help with that. Some light cardio will prevent fat gain.

Also, EQ thickens the blood, so you want a baby aspirin every morning and to donate blood every 3 months or so. It also gives anxiety to some people. Just remember it's the hormone, you're not going crazy.

Well, there are many approaches to this. These are just some of my views on it.

Hello and thanks for choosing Pharmacom Labs.

This would kind of be similar to a first cycle, since you haven't run gear for a while. For first cycles, I usually recommend single compounds, for the simple reason that it's good to know which does which in your body.

But since you do have some experience with gear, I believe test/EQ is a good choice, provided that EQ agrees with you.

As you know, EQ has a very long ester attached to it and it really shines in longer than usual cycles, 16-20 weeks are common when using this compound.

I'm a little old school and I happen to like tapering up dosages. I usually get less sides doing this. I also believe that most recreational lifters shouldn't use orals too often, so here's my ideas:

- I'd start with .5ml twice a week for 2-4 weeks. That's 250mg test and 200mg EQ a week.
- Then I'd move on to 1ml twice a week for a similar time frame. That's 500mg test and 400mg EQ.
- Then I'd go up to 1.5ml twice a week until I finished my cycle. That's 750mg test and 600mg EQ.

You probably will need some estrogen control. Instead of var, I'd use masteron at 300-400mg a week for that. It will help keep some of the water out. Having an AI handy is also a good idea.

And since you're young and talking about PCT, you want to keep your testes healthy. 250iu of HCG twice a week will do just that. Start it by week 2 or 3 until the end. Your PCT will go smoother this way.

Each time you ramp up your dosages, you also add some clean, good calories to your diet. 10-15% should work. EQ's hunger should help with that. Some light cardio will prevent fat gain.

Also, EQ thickens the blood, so you want a baby aspirin every morning and to donate blood every 3 months or so. It also gives anxiety to some people. Just remember it's the hormone, you're not going crazy.

Well, there are many approaches to this. These are just some of my views on it.

So if I were to run that mix I should run a minimum of 16 weeks?

So if I were to run that mix I should run a minimum of 16 weeks?

That's not exactly what I said.

Since EQ is such a long ester, you kind of limit your progress when you do a shorter cycle of 8-10 weeks. That's when this compound is starting to do its magic. You usually want to let it shine another few weeks.

But you can go shorter than 16. Or longer. Or not have a time frame and play by ear.

These things aren't set in stone.

Ok makes sense. Why do you say recreational lifters shouldn't use orals often? Just curious.

Ok makes sense. Why do you say recreational lifters shouldn't use orals often? Just curious.

I simply believe that a hobby shouldn't put much stress on your body. Most orals screw up your lipids and stress your liver. I'm not big on tren either. Probably important for a competitor but totally not needed for someone who wants to look good and muscular.

But that's me.

Test eq is a solid cycle, but I do not believe in ramping up doses. Eq is a compound that needs to be ran higher to really get all the effects from it 6-800 is a great dose for eq. While mast has some anti e properties it shouldn't be used as a ai, so I'd deff include adex or aromasin in the cycle. Be sure to get pre bloods and bloods during. Orals are not to bad in my opinion either limit use to 4 weeks and you'll be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

^ Good info.

I'm side prone and ramping up helps tremendously with that. My body kinda needs to get used to the hormone in smallish dosages before I go higher.

Regarding masteron, it was created as a female drug to fight breast cancer, right? DHT and its derivatives have some anti-e properties, without being AIs per se. I'm just not a big fan of AIs and use them sparingly and as needed.

Like I said, there are many ways.

Yessir u are correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I did have some issues with edema, tender nips, and blood pressure in the past so I definitely will be using adex. That's why I'm much more worried about pct this time around. Don't want any issues.

You could keep it super simple and just run the pharmamix 1 for 10 weeks and use an AI as needed. Tamoxifen for PCT

Big fan of higher doses so maybe 1.5 ml twice weekly.

You could keep it super simple and just run the pharmamix 1 for 10 weeks and use an AI as needed. Tamoxifen for PCT

Big fan of higher doses so maybe 1.5 ml twice weekly.

I'll probably end up doing just that. Ease myself in.

Test/Deca for the win at similar dosages to what's been recommended for Test/Eq!!

To each their own...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back