• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fav ufc fighter and why

big UFC fan, as of right now I'd say out of the old school guys I'd have to say I'm on the Vitor Belfort train. But as far as active guys that are still in their prime I'm a big fan of Justin Gaethje despite him just getting knocked out for the first time in the war he had with Eddie Alvarez. He got caught with a vicious knee with just over a minute left in the final round. His next fight against Dustin Poirier should be another great fight. the light weight division is stacked right now. Not that I'm a fan of eiither but the upcoming interim fight bw Tony Ferguson and Kabib should be a great one to watch. As far as Conor goes, hes truly gifted and we will see who he takes on next, either winner of Ferguson/kabib or him and Diaz to complete the trilogy. Whos everyone like in the Cormier/Miocic fight? Thats another interesting fight to look forward to, 2 belts, 2 weight classes on the line.
Lots of great tallent in the ufc right now. Miocic and DC is going to be interesting, deff be watching that. I think kabib will swarm Tony Ferg but Ferg is good off his back.

​I mentioned Matt Brown earlier so it’s only fair that I throw a women’s name out there and that would be Bullet Valentina. Straight violence with blonde hair

​I mentioned Matt Brown earlier so it’s only fair that I throw a women’s name out there and that would be Bullet Valentina. Straight violence with blonde hair
That chick can scrap..i think shes from poland.

Back