• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asia pharma / British Dragon source ?

Me either. But i want a local guy.
One who can get 5mg dbol. BD..

Cheapthreads out..

I thought GR could hook up might double check. There not from here so i don't mess

Cheapthreads out..

^ Interesting.

I've been told that BD of today has nothing to do with the original lab.

^ Interesting.

I've been told that BD of today has nothing to do with the original lab.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the original the new one today is sponsored by China.. I personally knew one of The Originals not the one that went to jail or died, I knew the other investor he was my mentor and he carried on to make his own line and became extremely successful... BD will never be again no matter what anybody using it is simply utilizing the platform nothing more nothing less and I'm sure the contents are potent...

IML Gear Cream!
BD will never be again no matter what anybody using it is simply utilizing the platform nothing more nothing less

This is what I've been told.

Now excuse me because I'm gonna have my seizure.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the original the new one today is sponsored by China.. I personally knew one of The Originals not the one that went to jail or died, I knew the other investor he was my mentor and he carried on to make his own line and became extremely successful... BD will never be again no matter what anybody using it is simply utilizing the platform nothing more nothing less and I'm sure the contents are potent...
This is correct. There are a few labs that call themselves BD, but the one I'm referring to, and I have run some of it, has the powder blue and white labels. They have a website that validates their gear, but the old original is gone.

This is correct. There are a few labs that call themselves BD, but the one I'm referring to, and I have run some of it, has the powder blue and white labels. They have a website that validates their gear, but the old original is gone.

Oh, ok...

BD is long gone then.

BD is dead they are gone regardless of what people say about having connections with the old affiliation is complete nonsense, there will never be a time where General team or the same investors the vast majority are in dead or they're just about getting out of jail this time and some of the others have been eluding police for several years... This is just a gimmick name but it's a very good one to hold on to, and word has it that the new lab is quite potent!!!! Trudeau's to them..

I just pinned my last bit of some sweet, sweet, Asia Pharma gear a couple of weeks ago. Long live World Pharma, Big True!!

I’ve got some BD deca with powder blue and white labels and some Asia Pharma gear too. Got it all from a sponsor that’s not on this board. PM me if you want

Back