• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone

danw1028

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there a possibility of carrying Trestolone? Love to see an enanthate version, but any ester would be great.

Especially considering that it's not readily available with other sponsors I'd think that it would create additional appeal.

Right now we’re working on getting some injectable orals into our line as well as some products made with mig. But I’ll talk to the boss about getting trest as there has been a lot of interest in it lately

Trest is actually on of the 3 new products we will launch next month in our new carrier oil (mig)
oils are ready , we are just waiting on labels ;)

ill be starting a Log using Monster Labs Trest in a few weeks 😉😎

Can't wait. Might do a tren and trest ace stack.

Was about to start running a small dose of trest along with my trt so keeping my eye on this

Was about to start running a small dose of trest along with my trt so keeping my eye on this

i got a few vials coming , ill Log it.

they will be available on Mymonsterlabs.com in about a month

Trest is some good shit imo ....pin eod and wk later you will feel it ...after approx 2wks you will always feel a constant pump/swole feeling .....be sure to use more e blockers :)

I ran it a few times and honestly 2nd time using it was better!!...nice weight increase ...very good compound imo.......

I did 50mg Ed. Highly recommend a lot of ai on hand. Loved it, but I had estrogen build up quick. Might be my favorite compound.

Stupid question but never tried it , whats it comparable to and whats the benefits or best used for?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid question but never tried it , whats it comparable to and whats the benefits or best used for?? Thanks

guys claim that it is stronger than Tren or Deca .

its a wet compound , so its best used for a bulk.

this is what i have read/heard , ill run it myself and see what it does for me.

Pretty much sums it up.

Strong injectable that acts like dbol so you better know your body and have two AIs on hand because trest will blow your socks off.

If you can manage the bloat it does have a Tren-A/NPP combination effect

I am going to run trest on my upcoming bulk at 225mg a week with short ester test at 175mg a week and I am hoping I will need only one AI.

I have no doubt 225mg a week will be plenty as I ran 350mg of trest last time and it was a wild ride.

Another thing is keep the test low, lower than trest and that will help with the bloat and keep conversion down.

Get Shredded!

Sounds good brother thanks !!
Let us know how you like it.

Back