• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3rd cycle advice, tips needed.

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys I am coming up real fast to my next blast start(I will start a new log here at ASF) I am going to run stuff I have never ran before this time, I have gotten some advice from a couple people but would like to throw the question out in hopes that some of you other very helpful Guys can shed some light, so here goes, these are the compounds I am ready to use,

DHB 150mg/ml
NPP 150mg/ml
Test Cyp 300mg/ml

as most of you know I fucking LOVE Primo, but have been reading a lot lately that DHB is twice as strong and a lot cheaper so wanted to give it a shot, also it has almost no sides like Primo, so ALL my Primo is stored for next year to give this a shot, plus I have read from a lot of you Guys here in your posts that NPP is the shit! and I always run Test Cyp, it is my fav.

So here are my thoughts, DHB/NPP 400mg-500mg per week, Test Cyp at 150mg-200mg per week and I run for 20 weeks like Primo, not sure of a good finisher getting closer to Summer, possibly going to use Anavar, so the DHB and Test C are cypionate ester so would twice per week pinning be OK or no? and can you get away with a M/W/F pinning of the NPP? also what are your thoughts on a polisher closer to Summer?

Thanks in advance for any and all help

*edit, my blast starts in about 3-4 weeks!

I like the cycle. I would go m/w/f for sure with the npp in there. For a finisher I’d go either Anavar or winni. I like both

I like the cycle. I would go m/w/f for sure with the npp in there. For a finisher I’d go either Anavar or winni. I like both

Thanks man, so a typical Mon/Thurs for the Test and DHB? also how many weeks would you run Anavar and at what dose? using Anavar will be my first time as well.

Thanks again heavyhitter

Epistane.

Never hear of Epistane or seen it on any sources lists that I use, will google it and see what it does.

Thanks man, so a typical Mon/Thurs for the Test and DHB? also how many weeks would you run Anavar and at what dose? using Anavar will be my first time as well.

Thanks again heavyhitter
Just split all three compounds into three weekly shots to make everything easy. And epistane is a pro hormone.

Only thing I would say is don't depend on not having sides. Everybody is different. Not saying you will have them, but just keep an open mind.

Just split all three compounds into three weekly shots to make everything easy. And epistane is a pro hormone.

Thanks again heavy, I have been told by a few that I tend to over think this shit lol, but hell yea what you said is prefect! thanks again my friend.

Only thing I would say is don't depend on not having sides. Everybody is different. Not saying you will have them, but just keep an open mind.

OH I do always have an open mind and have plenty of Nolva, Clomid and Aromasin on hand and I do bloods to see what is what, but so far I have had no sides from anything I have used(knocks on wood) and I even tried Tren A for my first time, my fucking body loved that shit.

Be careful about using side effects to gauge whether or not you need an ai. Many people don’t “feel” anything but have very high estrogen. That said....these are low doses and there’s a good chance you won’t need any. But....I’d probably still use a little. A quarter tab of arimidex m/w/f would be a good start

Hey Guys I am coming up real fast to my next blast start(I will start a new log here at ASF) I am going to run stuff I have never ran before this time, I have gotten some advice from a couple people but would like to throw the question out in hopes that some of you other very helpful Guys can shed some light, so here goes, these are the compounds I am ready to use,

DHB 150mg/ml
NPP 150mg/ml
Test Cyp 300mg/ml

as most of you know I fucking LOVE Primo, but have been reading a lot lately that DHB is twice as strong and a lot cheaper so wanted to give it a shot, also it has almost no sides like Primo, so ALL my Primo is stored for next year to give this a shot, plus I have read from a lot of you Guys here in your posts that NPP is the shit! and I always run Test Cyp, it is my fav.

So here are my thoughts, DHB/NPP 400mg-500mg per week, Test Cyp at 150mg-200mg per week and I run for 20 weeks like Primo, not sure of a good finisher getting closer to Summer, possibly going to use Anavar, so the DHB and Test C are cypionate ester so would twice per week pinning be OK or no? and can you get away with a M/W/F pinning of the NPP? also what are your thoughts on a polisher closer to Summer?

Thanks in advance for any and all help

*edit, my blast starts in about 3-4 weeks!

Interesting, im starting an NPP cycle on march 4th...

100 mgs anadrol ed (1st 5 wks, 50mgs 6am 50mgs 6pm )
300mgs wk test-cyp ( pin 150mgs sun and wed )
150mgs NPP eod (600mgs wk)
thats the first 3 months, thinking either EQ and winstrol for 2 more months or Mastron and anavar possibly, clen.

IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody ran winstrol w mastron before? Ive ran winstrol w decca, i loved it. But i havent tried mastron yet, i hear good things tho. i cant seem to find or settle on something to run w it.

Be careful about using side effects to gauge whether or not you need an ai. Many people don’t “feel” anything but have very high estrogen. That said....these are low doses and there’s a good chance you won’t need any. But....I’d probably still use a little. A quarter tab of arimidex m/w/f would be a good start

A quarter tab of a 1mg tab?

Thanks

Has anybody ran winstrol w mastron before? Ive ran winstrol w decca, i loved it. But i havent tried mastron yet, i hear good things tho. i cant seem to find or settle on something to run w it.
Yes I’ve run winstrol and mast together and liked the results. But it’s hard on the hairline if you’re prone to it. Mast and Anavar would be good too

Is your DHB in it's own vials? A lot of ppl can't run it due to extreme pip, I'm running it right now and having this problem. If it's in its own vials and not a blend you can drop it if you have problems.

Is your DHB in it's own vials? A lot of ppl can't run it due to extreme pip, I'm running it right now and having this problem. If it's in its own vials and not a blend you can drop it if you have problems.

Yea mine is in its own vials, and so far no PIP was reported on his DHB, I really hope I will be good because I got 10 vials of it and the chef himself is using it currently with no PIP, fingers crossed, it will also be mixed with NPP and Test C.

OK I want to thank heavyhitter for his advice here, I took 1/4 tab of Arimidex with my pins M/W/F, I am taking 450mg each of Test C, DHB and NPP split on those 3 days, got bloods drawn last Friday and got results last night, and I am pretty damn happy with them, starting E was 34 and Test was 482(before cycle) now they are E 29 and Test 2663 and RBC is within range, and wife is always checking my BP.

it has been 2 months now and I am looking better faster then last year(my goal is to always surpass the previous years look) well chest, shoulders are getting striations already, upper abs and obliques are starting to show again, but GOT DAMN what needs to be done to clear that lower part lol? if I can get rid of that I would be golden, I am also staying right around 250, which I think is pretty got damn good for a 50 year old 6' 2" dude lol.

*edit, going to add Anavar to the mix June 1, since I have never used before I will start at 50mg a day and see from there what I can do, will run it for 6-8 weeks.

Last edited:
Damn glad to hear it’s working out for you. And ya that lower ab fat is a bitch....but cardio and diets the only things that are gonna do it

Back