• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Not having fuller looks after 6th week of test cycling.

raza abbas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My friend running his 1st Test C cycle.

Test C 500 mg Weekly.
HCG 250 iu X 2 per week
Proviron 50 ED.
Adex 0.50 mg EOD.

He is right now in his 6th week and in his 4th and 5th week we saw good Gaines in his body over night but this week he looks bit down and not HAVING fuller looks..

His diet workout is all on point but i cant answer his ques cuz i also dont no whats going on with his body or its just the way body works. I told him to do some carb loading but he told me he is already eating carbs..

Can any of u help me understand how to bring him back with a fuller looks. What he should add or do?

What are his macros for diet
Calories?
Protein?
Fat?
Carbs?

What are his stats
Age?
Weight?
Height?

Calories - No idea
Protein 250 gram
Fat - He is taking omega fish oil and 1 avocado.
Carbs - 3500 gram

What are his stats.
Age - 28
Weight - 86 KG
Body Fat - 12 %

Calories?
Protein?
Fat?
Carbs?

What are his stats
Age?
Weight?
Height?

My Mistake,

Its 350 grams of carbohydrates.

He told me that he dont drink much water per day like 1 liters per day...

My Mistake,

Its 350 grams of carbohydrates.

He told me that he dont drink much water per day like 1 liters per day...
my 10 year old drinks more fluid than that.. at that little amount Im shocked that he's not retaining fluid..

Get the H2O up close to a gal
in crease carbs by 200g

see if his diet does anything, but at 5-6 weeks of test this is right when it should start to have its effects more visibly, give it a bit more time..5-6 weeks in to a long ester is just knocking on the door of the hormone..if by week 8 he sees no rounded muscle belly,fuller pumps on gym, with the increased carb intake, than I would suggest pulling bloods and seeing where he's at and take it from there.. but hes literally right there, just a bit premature to stress anything yet!

I was also w8ing for you thoughts about my ques, Yes you are right and i will convey your msg to him and i keep your points in mind which u additionally mentioned in ur reply.

Like i said in his 4th and 5th week he was ON by seeing his result even i got motivated but dont no what he start doing in his daily routine..

my 10 year old drinks more fluid than that.. at that little amount Im shocked that he's not retaining fluid..

Get the H2O up close to a gal
in crease carbs by 200g

see if his diet does anything, but at 5-6 weeks of test this is right when it should start to have its effects more visibly, give it a bit more time..5-6 weeks in to a long ester is just knocking on the door of the hormone..if by week 8 he sees no rounded muscle belly,fuller pumps on gym, with the increased carb intake, than I would suggest pulling bloods and seeing where he's at and take it from there.. but hes literally right there, just a bit premature to stress anything yet!

I also like to thanks other guys as well for their help cuz without your experience and help you save time and money for lot of people all around the world..

So Thanks you for what you do in this forums.

Not much to go on.

If he is cutting he should expect to look flat.

But that little water he is messing with digestion big time.

Well he is not cutting he just want lean gains with no fat... He was doing good but this week he looks not on point so i need to see what you guys thought and help me to him him where he is lacking.

Not much to go on.

If he is cutting he should expect to look flat.

But that little water he is messing with digestion big time.

Well he is not cutting he just want lean gains with no fat... He was doing good but this week he looks not on point so i need to see what you guys thought and help me to him him where he is lacking.
I am not knowledgeable enough to give you any advice.

Diet can be real tricky as it is so individualistic and it is hard to help on the internet without background of diet, training and pictures of his progress along the way.

So how you can put a diet plan which is or can be on point..

We make mistakes and we learn by people like you so what you have to say about Diet plan.

I see what you're saying.. but you have to understand from everyone else's point of view is here he is drinking only one liter of water a day... One of the very first things in the very beginning of the core of the foundation of what we do it has been beaten into our brains to consume up to a gallon of water a day... That is just Basics 101.. whenever I see a young buck in the gym and he's walking around with a gallon of water in the back of my mind I'm giving him a thumbs up because at least he's making the effort and that's where it all begins... Truth of the matter is we cannot always be on point because life gets in the way, heck yesterday was my first time that I have had a Gainer Shake in god-knows-how-long let alone I had three of them.. my appetite was non-existing and this is coming from a guy that has a ferocious appetite.. our appetites will come and go there's many things that dictate this, but I made an effort to at least get my dailies in at whatever cost even if I have to drink them... I'm not going to Advocate that my diet is always on point because that would be a lie, but for the most part I do eat fairly clean, and I can eat a lot but there comes times where I slip up and I'm stuffing my face with absolute nonsense which I end up paying the piper for whether it messes up my glucose levels or I'm puking at 4 in the morning.. then I'm back to being on Point again, it's a rollercoaster man but I can honestly say that I'm on point with my diet much more that I'm off.. keep in mind I said the word "my diet", so your buddy needs to find out what works for him and he needs to meet those macro nutritions at the end of the day regardless of what it takes.. if he could not get in more than one liter of water than I highly doubt he's taking in all of the other Essentials that he needs.. do you see where I'm getting with this? This is just what everyone else is trying to say to you.. the brutal reality is it's hard to always be on point with everything especially when you're on a cycle and you're going 10 or 12 weeks...

Dear Vision, 1st Thanks you so very much for your time and experienced reply..
I cant say that i dont agree with you cuz u know better then me and i am here to learn every day so i will have some good and some stupid Ques.. I got your point and i agree with you and i already make my frnd read your reply.. What he was telling that for 3 or 4 days he was not feeling hungry, he dont no the reason and you also mention that some days u just dont feel hungry but he was taking care of his diet cuz i told him if u didnt eat on ur 1st AAS cycle ur kidney will F*&^%dup.

But the reply u gave is not only for him even i start drinking water from yesterday cuz i also started my cycle on 9th of feb.

I see what you're saying.. but you have to understand from everyone else's point of view is here he is drinking only one liter of water a day... One of the very first things in the very beginning of the core of the foundation of what we do it has been beaten into our brains to consume up to a gallon of water a day... That is just Basics 101.. whenever I see a young buck in the gym and he's walking around with a gallon of water in the back of my mind I'm giving him a thumbs up because at least he's making the effort and that's where it all begins... Truth of the matter is we cannot always be on point because life gets in the way, heck yesterday was my first time that I have had a Gainer Shake in god-knows-how-long let alone I had three of them.. my appetite was non-existing and this is coming from a guy that has a ferocious appetite.. our appetites will come and go there's many things that dictate this, but I made an effort to at least get my dailies in at whatever cost even if I have to drink them... I'm not going to Advocate that my diet is always on point because that would be a lie, but for the most part I do eat fairly clean, and I can eat a lot but there comes times where I slip up and I'm stuffing my face with absolute nonsense which I end up paying the piper for whether it messes up my glucose levels or I'm puking at 4 in the morning.. then I'm back to being on Point again, it's a rollercoaster man but I can honestly say that I'm on point with my diet much more that I'm off.. keep in mind I said the word "my diet", so your buddy needs to find out what works for him and he needs to meet those macro nutritions at the end of the day regardless of what it takes.. if he could not get in more than one liter of water than I highly doubt he's taking in all of the other Essentials that he needs.. do you see where I'm getting with this? This is just what everyone else is trying to say to you.. the brutal reality is it's hard to always be on point with everything especially when you're on a cycle and you're going 10 or 12 weeks...

Diet. It will always be diet. No amount of drugs will give you a specific look.

Get Shredded!
I’ve found high amount carbs earlier in the day vs at night makes me fuller the next day. If this is at all helpful.

Back