• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

🛑🛑We need a logger and we need one NOW🛑🛑

Thank you all for the support,guranteed this log will kick fucking ass !!!
Got my shit together now it's time to make another run at that pro card !!!
3 second place finishes in 3 national ifbb pro card shows leaves a bit of bad taste in my mouth !!
Thanks PSL ,vision an sherk trust me brothers I won't let you down!!!!
ASF community follow along maybe we will just continue it all the way to the stage in July!!!!!
Peace brothers we gonna kick ass soon!!!!!!

I’m excited to see this log bro. You put together one of the best logs on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you all for the support,guranteed this log will kick fucking ass !!!
Got my shit together now it's time to make another run at that pro card !!!
3 second place finishes in 3 national ifbb pro card shows leaves a bit of bad taste in my mouth !!
Thanks PSL ,vision an sherk trust me brothers I won't let you down!!!!
ASF community follow along maybe we will just continue it all the way to the stage in July!!!!!
Peace brothers we gonna kick ass soon!!!!!!

It was a tough decision to make so I put this one in all beloved Brothers hands, I knew he would make a fine choice. I'm super stoked and excited to see that you have the opportunity. And I am very confident that the entire Community is aware of the fact that you will be very unbiased. Time to make some gains!

Dam man i thought you fell off... How you been?

Cheapthreads out..
Yea I know bro!!! After my last show life gave me a big punch in the mouth so I laid on the mat for awhile then said fuck it this ain't what champions do !!! So I'm back An I'm ready to kick ass An get that card!!!

Thank you bro gonna give it my best shot

I’m pretty sure I can speak for the community here when I say, we’re all standing behind you with support. We want to see you get that card this year. I wish you a great and healthy season buddy.

I’m pretty sure I can speak for the community here when I say, we’re all standing behind you with support. We want to see you get that card this year. I wish you a great and healthy season buddy.

I hope he loses

Thank you bro ,you been with me since the beginning I could never thank u enough!!!! You know my work ethic u know I'm strict to my diet with one of the best coaches in the industry An the best posing coach in the industry along with the ASF community behind me this old man gonna rock this motherfucker !!!! While some boys are making excuses I'll be working as I always say u may beat me but u will never outwork me !!!! Peace brothers get ready trains on the tracks An starting to fucking roll!!!!

Back