• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My terrible luck

mig139

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Found a Wellness Clinic that has alternative treatments... TRT... A friend of mine uses them and they take insurance, I make my appointment... Wait 1.5 months, during that time I stop my cruise, stopped working out and gained about 20 pounds just to make sure my levels were tanked... Get my blood test done, cried to the Doctor about my junk wasn't working anymore, how I had no energy... Go back for my results and my Total Test is 500, my Free Test is 101... Now the Doctor says they can't justify TRT with a 500 test... I use short esters so I am sure there was no test in me... Thank you Testicles for betraying me....

I walked out of that clinic with some DHEA pills and some vitamin D drops...

I don't know your AAS history or how old you are and how long you been cycling., but I will take a guess that could be a possibility depending on your individual history and body chemistry.

Again this is just a guess., so take it with a grain of salt as I'm not a Dr. or nearly as experienced as alot of these guy's.
You mentioned that you were running short esters and stopped them 6wks before you're bloodwork. Is it possible that those short esters cleared you're system rather quickly and in those 6wks before you're bloodwork that you're natty T fired back up and is producing enough ENdogenous Test to throw back 500ng/dl results..?? Do you know your natty T levels before or when off EXogenous Test.??

I don't know if 6wks is enough time for you're natty T to jumpstart and get up to 500ng.?? I'm guessing that would depend on your cycling history., how long you been shut down from using EXogenous Test., and you're individuality., etc...there's some other xfactors like age., diet., and stuff that could play a role as well.

Just throwing some ideas out there that came to mind. Like I said I'm no Dr or as experienced as alot of these guy's but I would think some stuff I mentioned may have played a role.??
Good luck man and hope you can figure it out.

Any use of Clomid or HCG.??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You waited too long.... you were already recovering.

^^^^This.

If it was like the third week after your last pin of short ester as you say, it should have been crashed.

Guess it is still good to know you can get into full recovery.

Back