• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

80% of store out of stock

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have not used DG in months due to so many missing items that I would get. Need a serious restock and an apology sale to go with it!

What I’m saying is there are a large majority of items that have been out for like a year lol.

Every week they say (2-3 weeks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow outta stock? Who else is fully stocked and ready to rock n roll?

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!
You are new here so I will cut you some slack but it is really bad form to go into another sources subforum and try and steal their clients.

What I’m saying is there are a large majority of items that have been out for like a year lol.

Every week they say (2-3 weeks)

Yeah i was asking about Caber and was told 1 week..like 3 weeks ago......opted to get it elsewhere
..which is unfortunate because DG is solid

Alan is obviously aware that stock is low and is working on it. It's not like he has product but isn't listing it on the site. Drugs Gear stock all comes from actual labs so he is reliant on the manufacture. To suggest there should be a sale because items aren't being sold, is a bit ridiculous. Why would you give money away if you're not making money? Again, this is being worked on and Alan is doing everything in his power to get a restock soon.

Thanks Alan. We know you're working on it to get everything back and can't wait I'm sure you will update everyone just like today

I would bet my life that the OP is a mellenial. Typical entitled attitude. Sad but true.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At least they say when they are out of stock.

Would you rather them show it's in stock like many other sites, then proceed to keep telling you "2-3 weeks" after you place an order?

Ive always enjoyed being asked to send funds in X amount of time just to be told it's out of stock.

I would bet my life that the OP is a mellenial. Typical entitled attitude. Sad but true.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The precious generations always think the next is entitled.

The world is getting better. Bad apples in every generation.

Looking back at my original post - I must have been having a bad day or something. Idk. But thats definitely not like me to post stuff like that, especially due to the nature of this game.

Gotta humbly own up to that one, my apologies DG.

Any word on the big restock this month? Saw where your gettin some items restocked how about human grade accutane and aromasin? And pharma grade test and primo

Any word on the big restock this month? Saw where your gettin some items restocked how about human grade accutane and aromasin? And pharma grade test and primo

As you said, restock is coming in, slow but surely. I'll check and see about the items you've mentioned. Thanks

Back