Thread: New line & Raws

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

at the same time, we have stop oil line business and will refund the money or replace other items to our customers who order test en oil
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs
    Hgh list: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...h-peptide-list
    Raw list: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...st%28update%29
    New Line list: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ne-new-Product
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws Peptides and Best Service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ironlion View Post
    have you check another thread:http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...31-Web-Problem

hi everyguy, we notice our test en problem everyday,

we are in this field for a long time, we don't cheat any others, we are trustful and honest,
    we don't need to get raws from other supplier, we get raws from our own factory.
    we are sure our raws quality is great, maybe there is something wrong with the process (making raws,shipping raws, making raws into finished goods),
    now we are checking what's wrong with it , at present, we don't find something in our production process.
    and we have asked our shipping agent go to check whether he mix our raws with his other guys' raws.
    for long time passed, so it will take sometime to check . when we get his reply , we will post it ,
    I had no idea who your chef was... I'm just translating what the other guys are asking and you are dancing around not to answer... By the way... YOU did say "making raws into finish product"... So YOU are open to the idea that "Fry Cook" made a mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points

guys, do you think it is good for us to down tone?

tone is a great guy, we don't say something bad about him, we trust him very much,

so now we are dealing with it and find what's wrong with it.
    I know there's the language barrier here but you haven't handled this issue very well. You should have been more upfront and straightforward from the very beginning. You should be talking about any of the raws from that batch being tested and who's testing them. You should also be talking about the test of the finished product that tone sent off but instead you have said nothing. Everybody is noticing this it's very obvious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points

well from what i read these guys just offered your money back or to replace what you lost .
    they admitted they don't know what went wrong .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points

at the same time, we have stop oil line business and will refund the money or replace other items to our customers who order test en oil
    That's good that you're doing this but there's still that elephant in the room, you're still not addressing the cause and orgin of the problem.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Any one effected by this will be refunded . Any future dealings will be handled accordingly if customers are not satisfied as it's always been. Iron is trying to take responsibility for any losses and has always put customer first. This was a very unfortunate circumstance . There was no issue before and if any were to arose it shall be handled.
    Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Tone and is a good guy and I'm not 100%who is to blame shit happens and I'm sure whomever the blame lies upon had zero malicious intent.
    Thank you brothers , sisters and of course others
    Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points

MIG139: pls read post carefully, we don't say our cooperator mix our raws, we just say, maybe our shipping agent(SHIPPING AGENT) mix our raws with his other customer's raws. for every shipping agent have lots of customers,
    So if the Raws that Tone sent for Mass Spec come out bad then this will be the cause? Your shipper mixed the products, so your shipper takes Raws from several different factories to his office with all of the customer information and boxes the Raws up himself and labels them with customer information from several different sources.
    Last edited by REHH; 02-12-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Any one effected by this will be refunded . Any future dealings will be handled accordingly if customers are not satisfied as it's always been. Iron is trying to take responsibility for any losses and has always put customer first. This was a very unfortunate circumstance . There was no issue before and if any were to arose it shall be handled.
    Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Tone and is a good guy and I'm not 100%who is to blame shit happens and I'm sure whomever the blame lies upon had zero malicious intent.
    Thank you brothers , sisters and of course others
    Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me
    I think this speaks a lot honestly the fact that they are willing to do this. Most labs it seems like would just burn you and then never show their face again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,077 Posts
    Rep Points

IL is trying to not throw the brewer under the bus.

Everyone might want to check the brewers post history and see what Raws went where......
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Everyone might want to check the brewers post history and see what Raws went where......
    Post history can give quite an insight at times ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

It's done. Who gives a fuck anymore.

Getting a cash refund hardly ever happens. I imagine most people posting in this thread don't even have a dog in the fight.

Senior Anabolic Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    So if the Raws that Tone sent for Mass Spec come out bad then this will be the cause? Your shipper mixed the products, so your shipper takes Raws from several different factories to his office with all of the customer information and boxes the Raws up himself and labels them with customer information from several different sources.
    Seems like this is the excuse of the month...... another raws supplier had the same issue. See below, from just 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Just a heads up.. Lucky and her superiors have looked into this matter and it seems that a 3rd party in there network made a critical error, they are willing to make up for this mishap with a very fair and responsible restitution..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Right....What gets me is , how do you make an error, with a product? apparently there is a 3rd party reshipper they use, and that party also ships for an other company, and the products got mixed up..ok, so does that mean they are aware that there is sub par products laying around?!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    I dunno Vision. The old blame it on the 3rd party shipper trick? That's right up there with IA blaming the office secretary for trying to fix bad Simec test results without their permission. I bet the family dog ate the mass spec reports too? That would be understandable.

RIP Big Lou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

If you found something relevant to this situation why not just post it so ppl can see

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

In before the name change

Wickr: egalois

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points

As far as Im concerned, the shop is responsible for the entire supply chain.

In my professional life, if one of my folks fucks up - even a supplier - Ive fucked up and am held accountable.

I understand in this game its counterproductive and unsafe to have complete transparency but Im reasonably certain that despite the good intentions of some people we are not hearing the truth. I would rather that the shop simply said we fucked up, be honest about their relationship with the raw source - if only indirectly - and moved on. This sets proper expectations and avoids threads like this.