Nuttzies straightupkratom.com capsule logz

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Nuttzies straightupkratom.com capsule logz

Pack should be landing any hour now. Not sure which strain heavy sent me so thatíll be a nice surprise

a little of my kratom history; been using on an off for about 1.5 years. With a couple month long breaks here and there. I used to be out of control with it 80-100grams a day. Iíve leveled out to a pretty steady 15-25 now. My choice of strain is any green.

i use kratom for chronic back pain following a L5 S1 fusion and a fractured L3. I also have some anxiety and depression symptoms from PTSD and I use kratom to ease the anxiety and lift mood. Iím also a recovering addict and alcoholic and I feel kratom gives me back something that being sober took from me without any of the negative stuff that goes with drugs and alcohol. In my opinion kratom keeps me sober and helps me power through life when the cravings for my old ways come back

I will update when the mail gets here

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not going to comment on effects until tomorrow morning since Iíve already taken some plain leaf today. I will dose first thing in the morning so I can get the full effects.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nuttz51 View Post
    Pack should be landing any hour now. Not sure which strain heavy sent me so thatíll be a nice surprise

a little of my kratom history; been using on an off for about 1.5 years. With a couple month long breaks here and there. I used to be out of control with it 80-100grams a day. Iíve leveled out to a pretty steady 15-25 now. My choice of strain is any green.

i use kratom for chronic back pain following a L5 S1 fusion and a fractured L3. I also have some anxiety and depression symptoms from PTSD and I use kratom to ease the anxiety and lift mood. Iím also a recovering addict and alcoholic and I feel kratom gives me back something that being sober took from me without any of the negative stuff that goes with drugs and alcohol. In my opinion kratom keeps me sober and helps me power through life when the cravings for my old ways come back

I will update when the mail gets here
    Looking forward to your log.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    MileHighKratom/StraightUpKratom - mace15 for 15% off!

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

3am
    popped 10 capsules first thing on waking up before making breakfast and coffee

330am
    i feel a warm gentle buzz come on. Still have not got any food in my stomach but Iíve drank some coffee. More so than a buzz I would just consider it a wakeful clarity and relaxation.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

3am
    popped 10 capsules first thing on waking up before making breakfast and coffee

330am
    i feel a warm gentle buzz come on. Still have not got any food in my stomach but Iíve drank some coffee. More so than a buzz I would just consider it a wakeful clarity and relaxation.
    4am
    im feeling energetic and motivated with food and coffee in me. Iím definitely a lot less groggy than I normally would be at this point even with coffee on the regular. Considering my shitty night of tren sleep, 4 hours waking up once an hour, my mood and energy is definitely lifted. I would be ready for work now but I get the winter off as a seasonal equipment operator. More time for the gym and my dogs

i will see how long this lasts and probably dose again with half as much before the gym.

Edit: thought I should add that I in NO way feel intoxicated. Itís not like any opiate or stimulant, Itís a very unique effect that I canít compare to anything. Itís kratom. Fuck off FDA

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

4am
    im feeling energetic and motivated with food and coffee in me. Iím definitely a lot less groggy than I normally would be at this point even with coffee on the regular. Considering my shitty night of tren sleep, 4 hours waking up once an hour, my mood and energy is definitely lifted. I would be ready for work now but I get the winter off as a seasonal equipment operator. More time for the gym and my dogs

i will see how long this lasts and probably dose again with half as much before the gym.

Edit: thought I should add that I in NO way feel intoxicated. Itís not like any opiate or stimulant, Itís a very unique effect that I canít compare to anything. Itís kratom. Fuck off FDA
    Thanks nuttz, glad to see you kicked off the day with some borneo caps!

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Dosed another 4g (8 capsules) right before the gym. My second dose of the day is never really that noticeable. I did kind of zone out lifting and checked the time and had been in there a lot longer than normal. Definitely slight increase in energy and maybe less muscular pain during sets. No really noticeable effects from this dose.

all I all I donít think Iíd use it specifically as a pre workout. More for work and getting stuff done at home or running errands.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Dosed 8 caps this morning at 3 am

same buzz effect seems to last about 2 hours total

i waited until now 5 am to eat as to see how long the effects will last without adding food to the mix.

i am not using any potentiators atm except coffee. Downing the caps with water. I need to get some grape fruit juice

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    519 Posts
    Rep Points

How many caps per day brother?
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    15% off discount code = ASF

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    How many caps per day brother?
    Iím taking 10 caps first thing in the morning

another 10 around noon

and around dinner time I take 6 grams of green plain leaf.

wish there was something to write about on second dose but it just doesnít seem to do much to me. Tomorrow Iíll up it a little and use some heavy citrus juice.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    519 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed, add a bit more brother.
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    15% off discount code = ASF

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Forgot to log yesterday.

started the day off with 14 caps (about 7-8 grams) downed it with some lime juice and a shot of apple cider vinegar. Effects were considerably more noticeable. Id day itís definitely worth it to always use potentiators like citrus juice. Iím not sure if the cider vinegar actually works itís just something I thought of that made sense in my brain. The effects synergize nicely with a good cup of coffee or two. I never feel over stimulated but by the end of the 2 hours of effects I do get a little groggy and start getting the desire to re dose.

today I am starting with a lower dose because I took a modafinil with breakfast. I am going to down 6 caps with the lime vinngar juice and report back.

not sure if this stuff will have any interaction with modafinil but I guess Iíll find out.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff right here. The use of a potentiator definitely takes it up a notch.

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

No interactions with modafinil that I noticed. However I feel going with that low of a dose is kind of just a waste. Itís better to take higher doses only 2-3 times a day vs lower doses more frequently!