• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First legit cycle

grey90stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everyone, I just bought some PSL eq and test cypionate, both are the enorm brand, along with some tbol for a kick start.
I'm 27 years old, 28 in May, 5'5" 143.5lbs this morning, I've been cutting body fat this last month, I was 150lbs before the cut. I've been lifting consistently for the last 3 years. I was also only 115 lbs when I really got into lifting with intensity and tracking my macros. I've ran test by itself at 500mg per week before and but have been cruising with my trt dosage of 200mg per week for the last few months. Any advise on how I should run this cycle? Going for a clean bulk, recomp if possible with this. I was told by a friend who use to compete to just run test at 750 and EQ at 300 per week. 10 weeks. What do you think of this? I've heard run EQ higher and test lower and for more like 12-16 weeks. I plan on getting on stage for the first time in April of next year so I have plenty of time to pack on a little bit more size. Any questions or anything just let me know!

Ok mann test eq and tbol is a solid cycle. Here's the problems with what you layed out. Eq needs to be ran atleast 16 weeks as it takes around 8 weeks to fully kick so 10 weeks is a waste with eq, also 300 mg is a very low dose for eq 6 to 800 is a good dose to run. So unless you want to extend the cycle to 16 weeks I'd choose a different compound. Also 750 test is a lil high I'd scale it back to 4 to 500.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably go EQ 600 and Test 500. I'll buy an extra couple vials in a few weeks so I can run it 16. I also have nolva and arimidex on hand just incase! Post cycle I have clomid and I can get ahold of HCG from my doc, well and Ill still be on 200mg of test til next cycle. He's pretty chill lol

Ok mann test eq and tbol is a solid cycle. Here's the problems with what you layed out. Eq needs to be ran atleast 16 weeks as it takes around 8 weeks to fully kick so 10 weeks is a waste with eq, also 300 mg is a very low dose for eq 6 to 800 is a good dose to run. So unless you want to extend the cycle to 16 weeks I'd choose a different compound. Also 750 test is a lil high I'd scale it back to 4 to 500.

I've researched it for a while. I figured from research that eq was supposed to be ran higher and longer than what I was told, I just wanted that clarified here. I'm still researching though, but I just ordered it last night because I know I'm going to run it. Thank you for the advise

Do some research before starting this run brotha.

Awesome, thank you, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably go EQ 600 and Test 500. I'll buy an extra couple vials in a few weeks so I can run it 16. I also have nolva and arimidex on hand just incase! Post cycle I have clomid and I can get ahold of HCG from my doc, well and Ill still be on 200mg of test til next cycle. He's pretty chill lol

Yeah research more, all kinds of things are popping out here, for one Clomid is a pct drug and you’re on trt...

I just have it if I ever want to use it. Hence why it hasn't been opened lol. Just had it because my wife and I wanted to have a baby and thats a little harder when you've been on trt. She's pregnant now, which is why I'm planning my next cycle

Yeah research more, all kinds of things are popping out here, for one Clomid is a pct drug and you’re on trt...

I just have it if I ever want to use it. Hence why it hasn't been opened lol. Just had it because my wife and I wanted to have a baby and thats a little harder when you've been on trt. She's pregnant now, which is why I'm planning my next cycle
Congrats on the pregnancy

Back