• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH and Peptides - VERY FAST DELIVERY! AAS - fast delivery!

Any bloodwork on the gh?

Greetings,

Good question. I've personally used this GH and tested over 35, but I want independent users to test and post results. My results based on:
  • fasted
  • morning injection
  • 10iu IM
  • 3 hours for blood draw

Also, that test was on the 99%+ purity, we will soon add a GMP 95%+ purity and that I have not yet tested. We won't offer until testing is complete and satisfactory.

Cheers,
AceLabs

Last edited:
Here is our full range of HGH and Peptides as of now. We will add a few more in the next days.

HGH 99%+ 10 Vials x 10iu
GHRP-6 10 Vials x 5mg
GHRP-2 10 Vials x 5mg
Ipamorelin 10 Vials x 2mg
Ipamorelin 10 Vials x 5mg
Melanotan 1 10 Vials x 10mg
Melanotan 2 10 Vials x 10mg
CJC 1295 w/o DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) 10 Vials x 2 mg
CJC 1295 w/DAC 10 Vials x 2mg
HGH Frag 176-191 10 Vials x 2mg
HGH Frag 176-191 10 Vials x 5mg
PT-141 (Bremelenotide) 10 Vials x 10mg
Hexarelin 10 Vials x 2mg
Sermorelin 10 Vials x 2mg
Peg-MGF 10 Vials x 2mg
Gonadorelin 10 Vials x 2mg
TB-500 10 Vials x 2mg
TB-500 10 Vials x 5mg
Aicar 10 Vials x 50mg
IGF-LR3 10 Vials x 1mg
IGF-DES 10 Vials x 1mg
EPO 10 Vials x 3,000iu
Oxytocin 10 Vials x 2mg
HMG 10 Vials x 75iu
Triptorelin 10 Vials x 2mg

Cheers,
AceLabs Team

I have put an order in today 4/6 for the AceLabs Domestic US HGH. Everything so far so good. Communication has been excellent. Multiple responses to different questions all within a few hours. Order process is simple. Site Navigation, Payment Info, etc. Will keep the forum posted.
Take care,
BB

I have put an order in today 4/6 for the AceLabs Domestic US HGH. Everything so far so good. Communication has been excellent. Multiple responses to different questions all within a few hours. Order process is simple. Site Navigation, Payment Info, etc. Will keep the forum posted.
Take care,
BB

Cheers for the report, we look forward to the updates!

Bones

Take care,
BB

I would assume that you used Bitcoin. I wanted to try their domestic hgh as well but the payment method I used refused to send the payment to the country I was told to send the money too . It was not the US , which seems strange for domestic .

I would assume that you used Bitcoin. I wanted to try their domestic hgh as well but the payment method I used refused to send the payment to the country I was told to send the money too . It was not the US , which seems strange for domestic .

We do not use CIM, Walmart, gift cards, etc. Our payments go to 3rd party countries - what you order, when you order, and your location - determine payment details. If there are any issues I am always an email away for help.

Cheers,
Bones

Ya I never use bitcoin, I stick with WU, RIA, etc. And I have yet to use a domestic that has payment sent to the US, just delivery from US. There have been no problems at all with my first few orders through Ace. The only problem is ordering on the weekends. I work so I forget sometimes that it's not the best of days to get things rolling. Take care,

BB

I also asked Bones just for confirmation that my orders of Test Prop and the HGH were shipped, not tracking info, just that they were sent and he got back to me end of day to confirm thry were. I'm near Boston so I don't know how that effects T/A, hopefully good. Take care,

BB

IML Gear Cream!
3 Days in Transit, Pharma Grade HGH in hand... Thanks Ace.. Tried uploading pics but to many issues due to being on phone I guess..

BB

AceLabs Pharma HGH

So 3 days in on a kit from AceLabs,
I was always taught from my first kit years ago to this current kit I am running from Bones to start with a bang,
1st day: 10ius IM,( Let the body get used a little quicker, got the tiredness, little lazy, I was expecting), Day 2: 5 iu's SubQ... 3rd Day: 3 iu's SubQ and the tiredness is still there but nowhere near as bad, Tingle in the Tips is noticable, as I work with my hands.. This kit is legit, affordable, and I hope he stays with it for years to come with this type of product. Take care,

BB from Boston

PS: I have his Test Prop on the way, Im currently running PharmaC P100 with the GH

So 3 days in on a kit from AceLabs,
I was always taught from my first kit years ago to this current kit I am running from Bones to start with a bang,
1st day: 10ius IM,( Let the body get used a little quicker, got the tiredness, little lazy, I was expecting), Day 2: 5 iu's SubQ... 3rd Day: 3 iu's SubQ and the tiredness is still there but nowhere near as bad, Tingle in the Tips is noticable, as I work with my hands.. This kit is legit, affordable, and I hope he stays with it for years to come with this type of product. Take care,

BB from Boston

PS: I have his Test Prop on the way, Im currently running PharmaC P100 with the GH

Cheers brother, this is what we like to hear!

Bones

1 week in on the GH, down to 3iu a day. Energy is getting there, the tired and lazy feeling came and went by day 5, the only thing I am currently trying to fight through is the retention of water in my legs. Shin splints and fat feet is a little uncomfortable. I do feel I will take a day off as I feel it getting better and lessening day by day since I came down to 3iu the last 5 days. All and all a very nice product... Take care,

BB from Boston

25 days in on Acelabs HGH. After using trial and error with my dosing, I have found that 2.5iu's daily,(6 days on, 1 day off) is what I will benefit most. Lean muscle definition in my upper body/torso, Arms, Chest, Stomach has become noticeable. Energy level to face the day has increased while cutting my caffeine intake by more than half. Dry patches of skin on both my legs and arms has cleared up quicker and better than I imagined at this point. I just put an order in for another kit to hopefully continue the progress I've been seeing. I'm currently stacking with .30 - .40 ml daily of Test Prop. Just put in a nice order with Dutch Pharma to carry me across the finish line of the 14 wk mark. I will post progress pictures at the 8-9 wk mark, which according to my diary will be around the 15th of this month.

Take care,

BB from Boston

PS: Workout Routine consists of Gym 4 times a week. Higher # of Reps, Lower amount of Weight. No more than a 30-45 second break in-between sets, Beginner's Yoga × 2 weekly, Walk an average of 32 miles weekly.

25 days in on Acelabs HGH. After using trial and error with my dosing, I have found that 2.5iu's daily,(6 days on, 1 day off) is what I will benefit most. Lean muscle definition in my upper body/torso, Arms, Chest, Stomach has become noticeable. Energy level to face the day has increased while cutting my caffeine intake by more than half. Dry patches of skin on both my legs and arms has cleared up quicker and better than I imagined at this point. I just put an order in for another kit to hopefully continue the progress I've been seeing. I'm currently stacking with .30 - .40 ml daily of Test Prop. Just put in a nice order with Dutch Pharma to carry me across the finish line of the 14 wk mark. I will post progress pictures at the 8-9 wk mark, which according to my diary will be around the 15th of this month.

Take care,

BB from Boston

PS: Workout Routine consists of Gym 4 times a week. Higher # of Reps, Lower amount of Weight. No more than a 30-45 second break in-between sets, Beginner's Yoga × 2 weekly, Walk an average of 32 miles weekly.

Cheers brother!

Bones

20180328_111552.jpg20180527_180438.jpgIMG_20170906_122327-1.jpg

Ok so I finally figured out the whole photo thing and I am about a week late with my progress pics. According to my log, I officially started Ace's GMP GH on April 11. That would make about a 50 day running time so far. I have 3 photos; the first was me about 7 months ago when I was at my heaviest weight in my life, 305 lbs. It was seeing this picture that made me physically ill, and I knew I had to change the way I was living. The second photo is from the beginning of April, at 275 lbs. I was about 2 to 3 wks in of consistently training on a regular basis. The 3rd is from today, at 258 lbs. It wasn't until I looked at all 3 pics at the same time, did I really see the change in me. You just don't realize it when looking in the mirror on a daily basis. Thanks again to Bones over at Ace Labs for producing such a beautiful product. Take care guys,

BB from Boston

Ok so I finally figured out the whole photo thing and I am about a week late with my progress pics. According to my log, I officially started Ace's GMP GH on April 11. That would make about a 50 day running time so far. I have 3 photos; the first was me about 7 months ago when I was at my heaviest weight in my life, 305 lbs. zs beginning of April, at 275 lbs. I was about 2 to 3 wks in of consistently training on a regular basis. The 3rd is from today, at 258 lbs. It wasn't until I looked at all 3 pics at the same time, did I really see the change in me. You just don't realize it when looking in the mirror on a daily basis. Thanks again to Bones over at Ace Labs for producing such a beautiful product. Take care guys,

BB from Boston

Keep it up BB from Boston!

Cheers,
Bones

Keep it up BB from Boston!

Cheers,
Bones
I'll have that GMP order in this week Mr Bones, Sir. Thanks again for everything and Take care

BB from Boston

Back